Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Tea growled at Tosca again
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Peachy looks over at Dominic as she heard him growl. She looks over at Tosca and is confused as to why some members are showing aggression towards her. During her hear broken sulk over Shakespeare she had missed the reason why Tosca is now seen as a threat.

Alfonso looks over at Tosca and snarls. He no longer sees her as a friend or adopted aunt. She's now an enemy who must be gotten rid of. He's hurt emotionally that she would cause him pain and is far from ready to forgive her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Tea tells Peachy what happened
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Peachy is shocked and in disbelief. She can't believe someone would do that to her son. She feels guilty that she hadn't seen Tosca assault her son and growls. If only she wasn't so obsorbed in her love sick thoughts about Shakespeare. She traces her front claws in the sand, infuriated. Nobody harms her children! She looks over at Tosca, flames in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Tea grooms Peachy trying to Clam her down
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Dominic looked over to his foraging mate. How could she have missed all of this? He hissed. Tosca needed to go. She had harmed pups and mated on her first day in the mob. What next? Full assault on a member? He approaches her. He knows he shouldn't evict females, but her recent behavior is making Dominic edgy and afraid she might do something even more against rules next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 am

Shakespeare sees what might happen , he cant help it shes his sister he jumps out of the bushes and in between Dominic and his sister , Get lost ! He growled at Dominic he nodded at Tosca and told her to run

Tosca nodded thankfully and ran BUT , right next to Running Star seh started grooming the foraging dominant , she didnt see what happened so if Tosca stayed on her GOOD side she might not get evicted

Rover Pedro saw Peachy and he hadnt been spotted yet , he sat with Peachy , Faith , Tea and Alfonso . he groomed Peachy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 am

Faith smiles when she's assured that Alfonso is okay, but she looks over at Tosca, her expression cold.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:08 am

Dominic snarled and bit Shakespeare in the face. he was really, really mad now. He saw Tosca trying to groom his mate. This was a disaster. He saw Shakespeare as a threat, and now that he was being so rebellious, Dominic was furious. Just get lost already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Tea smiled at Pedro
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Peachy watches with dismay as Shakespeare confronts Dominic once again. She understands he's only trying to protect his sister but she fears he'll get himself killed. She looks over at Tosca and glares. Having been dealt the wrath of Running Star before for mating with a male, she doubts the dominant female will just let Tosca's rebellious act slip by without any consequences. Attacking Dominic and her son was the last straw for her. She thinks Tosca's acts shouldn't and most likely won't go unpunished. She sneers. Tosca is throwing this group into turmoil and she needs to be removed before she further complicates things in the group. Peachy whips around when she hears a snarl and shrieks in horror when she sees Shakespeare being attacked. She barks, desperately pleading him to just leave. Fighting back will only result in him getting killed. Suddenly, she feels someone by her side and looks over to see Pedro. In a bad mood after what's happened, she lashes out at him by taking a swipe at his muzzle.

Alfonso sees Pedro getting too cozy with his mother and squeezes in between them. He's fed up with all of these outsiders and wants Pedro gone now!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Dominic snarled. He let Shakespeare go and headed for Tosca. She needed to be taught a lesson, female or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Peachy looks over and is relieved to see that Dominic had let Shakespeare go. She desperately wants to come to his aide but refrains from doing so. She fears interacting with the unwanted male will only stir up more violence. She sighs wishing she could do SOMETHING for her forbidden Romeo.

Alfonso nips at Pedro. He doesn't want him hanging all over his mother like that annoying Shakespeare was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Tea growled at Tosca and picked up Alfonso
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Alfonso allows Tea to pick him up but growls in protest. He wants to rip Pedro apart. He understands that moving him away from Pedro will most likely be for his own good. His mother wouldn't want him to get hurt. If he were to recieve a brutal blow from the much larger adult male, he would've easily been maimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Tea put him down beside faith then growles at Pedro and bites his nose till it blead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 am

Faith sits by Alfonso and looks around at all the fighting. The once seemingly peaceful mob had been changed. She whimpers, wanting things to be back to the way they were before all the fighting started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 am

Shakespeare sees both Peachy and Faith in pain , he sighs and leaves .

Tosca runs for her life , her pups are obviously dead by now and theres nothing she can do

Pedro soon begins to get comfy with Tea he grooms her neck
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 am

Alfonso settles down when he sees Tosca leave. The Zippers were never this unstable until she joined. He was begining to fear that if Tosca and Shakespeare would have continued to stay in the group, things would've spiraled out of control for this normally tranquil mob. He looks over at Pedro and growls. There's still one more potential trouble maker to get rid of. He war dances in place trying to intimidate Pedro and scare him off.

Peachy whimpers when she sees Shakespeare leave. It may be the last time she ever gets to see him again. She lowers her head, heart broken. She doesn't even take notice of Tosca fleeing for her life. She's completely out of it and only cares about the fate of Shakespeare at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 am

Pedro smiles at the young pup , he begins romantically grooming Teas neck and face

Shakespeare sits heart broken , he lashes out and growls at Tosca viciously

Tosca looks at him Saddened , she walks off alone
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Peachy looks off into the distance with concern. She preys that Shakespeare stays safe and that fate will someday bring them back together.

Alfonso snarls loudly at Pedro, warning him to leave now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Pedro grunted and continued grooming Tea

Shakespeare sighed he didnt mean to be like that but hes lost the love of his life and may never see her again , NO he WILL see her again and soon , Shakespeare lies at the mouth of the burrow later hee will return

Tosca sat alone
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Peachy turns around and notices that Pedro is still here. She growls noticing he's within a close proximity of her son. She runs over and quickly removes Alfonso away from him then wraps her arms around him protectively.

Alfonso growls as he's moved away from Pedro. He was just about to teach him a lesson for over staying his welcome. Now that he's in the unescapable protective grip of his mother, he can only glare at the male as he watches him get cozy with Tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Tea let out a growl but was tired of the fighting.Tea smiled at Alfonso Tea did't mind the grooming but still a rover is a Rover she growled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Pedro groomed Teas neck lightly and romantically

Shakespeare sat down he crept ever closer to the group and watched them from on he would follow them

Tosca also was watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next