Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:57 pm

occ : you will just have to get another image sorry Wink

Tosca smiled at Bad Luck and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep , she cuddled into Bad Lucks side

Shakespeare sighed and closed his eyes , thinking about Peachy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Bad luck fell asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Alfonso loses interest in watching the giraffe and turns his head, facing forward. He glances in all directions, keeping alert to his environment.

Peachy bobs her head in curiosity at the giraffe but realizes her inquisitive watch is starting to slow her down so she faces forward and keeps a quick pace to keep up with the tour group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 am

Faith looks at the giraffe briefly and returns to following the tour group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 am

occ : Can they head home soon so we can start another day ??

Tosca churrs and peeps in her sleep , she smiles and giggles aswell , shes dreaming about her and Luigi ,

Shakespeare kicks Bad Luck hard in his sleep , he didnt mean to . hes dreaming about his fight with Dominic but he starts whimpering when Mitch gets killed

occ: ( AGAIN! ) im regreting killing Mitch , im going to bring in Shakespeares other brother , Miles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Alfonso sees the burrow and picks up the pace. He looks over at Nala and chirps in a way of welcoming her to her new home.

Peachy lets out a big yawn and churrs in relief afterwards. She's starting to feel tired and is thinking about calling it a night.

Running Star looks up at the sky, realizing how late it's gotten. She sounds lead calls. It's time to head home and get below ground before they're spotted by night time predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Faith is relieved when their little group reaches the burrow. She herself was also begining to feel tired. She smiles to Nala, hoping she'd like it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

(OOC: Ok, will do soon.)
*Nala had watched the giraffe, amazed at how extremely large it was compared to them. They were like ants to it! She sprinted to keep up with the group, then rested for a few minutes outside. She waited until the moon was in site. when it was, her eyes took on a mysterious glow. She threw her head back and howled like a wolf, and far off in the distance, an eerie sound answered her. She made a few more howls, then went into the burrow for the night.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 am

Peachy sits down next to the burrow entrance. She churrs softly at Nala, letting her know she can check out her new home when ever she feels like it.

Alfonso sits down next to his mother and leans against her, feeling tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm

*Nala chreed back, surfacing to where Peachy and Alfonso were. She kept looking anxiously around. Lately, she'd come in contact with some wild dogs. Some she was familiar with, others were quite dangerous, and came out at night. She stood in front of Alfonso and Peachy, almost protectively, making sure no wild dogs were hiding and ready to pounce. She now considered them family, and would no doubt watch out for them with her life.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Peachy is suprised to see how protective Nala has suddenly become towards her and the small amount of the group that have returned to the burrow with them. She believes that she'll prove to be a reliable and contributive member of the Zippers.

Alfonso stands next to Nala wanting to help keep everyone safe. He looks around with a stern expression on his face. He's acting more responsible and mature for his age, a sign that could mean he'll blossom into a reliable member once he's an adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Faith stays by Peachy, Alfonso and Nala and scans the area warily. If there was anything out there, they needed as many eyes as possible to be looking out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

*Nala was standing still and erect, not moving what so ever. She smelled something, and didn't like it. There was a movement in the undergrowth, a distant howling, then nearby growling. This was an enemy dog...*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Alfonso hears the wild dog's growl too and stands in front his mother protectively. He'll defend her and the other fellow members to the death.

Peachy gasps and jolts startled by the wild dog's eery vocal sounds that are coming from the nearby vegetation. She inches closer to the burrow entrance, ready bolt into safty if things become dangerous.

Running Star is unaware of the potential danger at the burrow. She and the rest of the group are half way to the burrow. In a hurry to get home, she picks up the pace. Deadly night time predators are most likely out at this time and she wants to get her group below ground before the peak hours of night time predators arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 pm

*There was a large bulky shape of a dog a few feet away. It was trotting twards them, almost running. Nala raced out, hissing a warning. Her eyes were gleaming in anger, her long fangs visible. The dog growled, quickening its pace. Nala barked for the rest of the kats to run for safety. She could handle this, she'd dealt with dogs before. She sprinted over to the creature, snarling and hacking uncontrollably in a fit of viciousness. The dog backed away for a moment, but then loomed over her, attempting to get her by the scruff. As it reached for her, Nala jumped at its face, latching onto its snout with her teeth. She hung there, her fangs digging in deeply.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Peachy watches in shock as Nala violently confronts the wild dog. Alone, she could be killed in an instant if the dog is able to get a firm hold of her. With adrenaline flooding into her blood stream, her fur bristles, her tail erects and she war dances not about to let Nala get herself killed. She stands little chance overpowering the wild dog alone. With help, perhaps the wild dog will become intemidated and throw in the towel when being attacked by multiple meerkats.

Courageously, Alfonso charges at the wild dog. He'll die protecting his fellow Zipper members, especially his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Tea peepes when she sees another wild dog.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Peachy puts on the breaks when she sees another wild dog appear. Now facing 2 deadly night time predators, the little group could be in for a fight to the death or may be forced to choose the wiser choice of taking refuge in the burrow for safty.

Alfonso swerves, now bodly charging towards the 2nd wild dog. Pumped up by adrenaline and bravery, he doesn't realize the extreme danger he's putting himself into by waging a fight with one or both wild dogs. The little group could be easily be overpowered by these 2 large and deadly predators if things get even more violent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm

The Wild dog Picks up Alfonso but drops him when Tea bites his paw
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Alfonso yelps as he's caught in the jaws of the wild dog. He thrashes around, trying to bite and scratch what ever he can reach. The next thing he knows, he's on the ground watching Tea fend off the wild dog in shock.

Peachy snarls as she saw the wild dog place its filthy jaws around her son. In a furious maternal rage, she charges at the wild dog, lundges and clamps her jaws into the animal's side. She sways back and forth as she rips at its side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

The wild dog growles and trys to step on their tails
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Peachy clamps down harder on the wild dog's side. She refuses to go until the predator gives into the pain.

Alfonso sits up with a look of shock and extreme worry. He doesn't want Tea or Peachy to get seriously wounded or worse...killed. He gets up and runs to the wild dog's side chattering maniacally, trying to act as a diversion so Tea and Peachy can take it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:54 pm

The wild dog barks then backs away slowly
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Peachy releases her grip and drops to the ground, landing on all 4s. With her back arched, fur still bristled and tail erect, she takes a step towards the wild dog while snarling fiercely.

Alfonso chatters angrily and snaps at the wild dog's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:07 pm

The wild dog still kept walking back

Tea pick up Afonso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next