Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 pm

ooc: I have an idea. After Peachy is bitten by a puff adder and seperates from the group, perhaps she can meet up with Shakespeare and stay with him until she recovers.

Peachy wants to go with Shakespeare but she can't just abandon her pups. She remains where she is, standing on all 4s looking at Shakespeare with a disappointed frown. She can't join him at this time, not when she has a young family to raise. She lowers her apologetically at him but smiles assuring him a promise that they'll meet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 pm

occ : I Agree * Shakes Hand * its a done deal Very Happy

Shakespeare walks off alone but still remians watching the group closely .

Tosca kicks in her sleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 pm

ooc: Yup and done it is Very Happy

Peachy watches Shakespeare leave with a depressed facial expression. She doesn't know if or when she'll be able to see him again. The Kalahari is such a vast dangerous place and she worries something bad could happen to him when he's no longer in her sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 pm

occ : DAMN ! they are a good couple !!

Shakespeare watches Peachy closely his feet begin to shuffle and his tail swishes , hes becoming more and more like a rover he moves in and sits down forgetting he is in the group well WAS .

Tosca is still asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc: I think we should pair themX3 They'd be so cute together:3

Peachy sees Shakespeare return again and churrs passionately. She watches him with a love gazed expression but then looks around warily making sure no body else notices he's still hanging around. She worries the more he pushes his luck with the Zipper males, the higher the risk of him being killed increases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 pm

occ : DEAL! after the bite Shakespeare becomes a Real ROMEO and nutures Peachy back to life with Love :3 Cute !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:52 pm

ooc: Awwww^w^ he'll be her much needed antidoteX3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

ooc: Oh no, things will not end good for the Romeo male if Dominic discovers it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

ooc: Oh wellX3 It'll make things interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:22 pm

occ : YEP ! Cutest couple on the manor XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:28 pm

ooc- Well, maybe not THE cutest. There's many couples on the site.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

ooc: I think we should have a cutest couple competition. contestees-

Linda x Ninja

Shakespeare x Peachy

Joey x Starburst
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:33 pm

ooc: That would be a good idea. I like Ninja and Linda the best out of the cutest couplesX3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:33 pm

occ : Obviously id vote for : Shakespeare x Peachy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

ooc- Josephine and Lancaster too, but Someone split them up. Actually, go and do that. A poll sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

occ : :S
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:37 pm

ooc: I thought Lancaster and Josephine were a cute couple tooX3 Maybe if Little Maybelline wants to, they can end up back together again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:39 pm

ooc: I forgot to add them. I liked the pairing too, and felt like shooting my computer when someone broke them up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm

ooc: Same:( And I think Little Maybelline and I still had planned for them to have a litter but it kept getting delayed because plots would come up and then they were split up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

occ : if youve got problems with me atleast talk about it in PM .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc- Didn't Maybelline say she wanted Josephine to end up in the Jumaas. If so, maybe Lancaster can do a little roving...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:48 pm

ooc: It's not a problem with you. Mozart just had some serious jealousy issues.... xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm

ooc: I think so. After Josephine immigrates into the Jumaa, I'll have Lancaster do just that:). He'll head off to search for her and search at every group until he finds her to be in the Jumaa mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

ooc: I thought Maybelline said she would bring Josephine back.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:51 pm

ooc- If Josephine becomes a Jumaa, and if Lancaster finds her there, would he stay in the Jumaas too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next