Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Linda finishes her self-grooming session and stretches, feeling fully awake. She walks over to Ninja and starts grooming him.

Duke also feels fully awake. He waits for the others to emerge. They won't need babysitters today, for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Ninja returns the grooming. He churrs contently, enjoying the time he's spending with his charished female.

Conker sighs, bored.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Linda sits and wraps her arms around Ninja. She churrs passionately. Anytime she may go into labor, and they will be parents.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Ninja lovingly nuzzles Linda. He churrs passionately as he snuggles with her. He's excited about becoming a father which could be in a matter of hours. It felt like forever for this day to come and he hopes today's the day the pups arrive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Linda peeps softly to Ninja. She just hopes they're at the burrow when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Ninja nods in agreement. If she ends up going into labor while away from the burrow, he fears the birthing process could end in catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Linda looks into the distance. Often females give birth at night, but not always.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Ninja looks up at the sky, seeing another flock of birds fly over head. He worries if Linda is forced to give birth above ground and during the day, the newborn pups will be extremely vulerable to oppertunistic predators. They'll also be exposed to the sun's harsh beaming raise. If she does go into labor while foraging he should keep his eyes peeled for a bolt hole just incase the emergency occurs.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Linda tries not to think about the bad things that could happen. She focuses on what to do until then. She hopes she can control her moody behaviour and not get left behind this time on the trip. She looks at Ninja. He may need to help her get around if Aliya doesn't move slow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Ninja lovingly nuzzles Linda. He'll gladly help her keep up with the group. He doesn't want her to fall behind and risk getting attacked by a predator. Having become very protective of her, he hasn't left her side much over the past week and has been body gaurding her intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Saffron smiles at fly and goes over to play with her
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Linda sees Saffron trying to play with Fly and walks over, glad to see the pup is getting along well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Conker perks up when he sees Saffron playing with Fly. He bounds over wanting to join in on the fun.

Ninja sees Saffron and Fly playing and watches with an entertained smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Saffron smiles at Conker
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Conker smiles back and paws at her playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Saffron begans to playfight with Conker
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Conker gently chews on Saffron's eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Saffron gentlely bites Conkers paws playfully
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Linda watches with a smile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Conker squeals with delight and swings his paws up and down in the air, playing a 'catch them if you can' game.

Ninja smiles happily as he watches Conker and Saffron interact. He's happy to see Saffron warming up to the group rather quickly than he expected for a pup.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Linda is distracted when she hears a low rumble from her stomach. She's very hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Saffron squeals with happness and trys to get Conkers paws
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Ninja looks down at Linda's stomach when he heard the growl. He's also hungry and waits patiently for the calls to be sounded to head out foraging.

Conker giggles and continues waving his paws around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Saffron smiles and gets one of Conkers paws
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Conker squeaks cheerily rewardingly at Saffron. He squeals with delight and chews gently on her front leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next