Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Saffron looked at them.She yawned she really was tried
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Ninja nuzzles Linda, assuring her things will be fine. They should hopefully arrive today. He has seen how difficult it is for her to get around being so large. He's never seen a female get this big while pregnant before. It hurt for him to watch her struggle with every day tasks. He knows they'll both be happy when the pups come. But this could very well turn out to be a large litter, of how many pups is still a mistery.

Conker gets bored with running around in the burrow and shoots up the burrow slope, wanting to go outside. He stops short when he sees Saffron. He cocks his head, curious about the new stranger then smiles at her in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Saffron smiles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Still smiling welcomingly at this potentially new playmate, Conker shifts closer to her wanting to get to know her. Perhaps they can become friends.

Ninja looks back over at Saffron. He's glad to know she's been let into the open and secure arms of a friendly and caring group. She couldnt've have picked a better group. It seemed fate had been on her side.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

Cloud emerges, yawning. He spots Saffron, and goes over to investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 am

Aliya emerges and sees Saffron, she scent-marks him and accepts him into the group.

Emzio is still asleep.

Suri lies awake in the burrow, a shadow of what she once was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am

Ninja peeps a good morning to Aliya and Cloud. He takes up sentry next to Linda. With her due to give birth any day now, he's become very protective of her and has also become sort of nervous wreck. Certain sounds and the sudden appearance of harmless animals make him jumpier than usual.

Conker squeaks excited to see his mother emerge. He bounds over to her and tugs on her front leg, wondering when she's going to lead the group out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

Fly smiles at Saffron.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

Ninja jerks his head towards a sound. It was only a haire leaping through the near by vegetation. He needs to relax before he drives himself crazy.

Conker runs over to Duke and does the same thing he did to Aliya. He can't wait to leave on another foraging/adventure trip.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Deep in Jumaa territory, in a bolt hole close to the main burrow Mungo Jerrie was awake and sunning himself whilst on sentry duty. Today like yesterday he was taking the responsibility fairly seriously as his little group now consisted of one extra member rather than just the original two of them.

Below ground Rumpel Teaser had taken a dominant standing over the younger female but caringly groomed the ticks off of Josephine’s shoulders as the new member lay curled up in the tiny sleeping chamber.

Still asleep, Josephine dreamed her discomfort away thinking of Lancaster. Only in her mind were they still together, happy and always keeping one eye out for dominant female Buckeye. She was grateful that she had found other meerkats after days of solitary life but they just weren’t her kind of kats that she could feel comfortable around. Raising her head in her sleep, she nudged the air where her dream hero was sitting and found her nose hit something soft.
Surprised, Josephine awoke and found only Rumpel Teaser sat beside her in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Unaware of 3 wild meerkats camping out in Jumaa territory, Ninja's alertness is through the roof. He can hear every sound and is aware of everything around him. He's over zealously perfoming sentry duty but he isn't taking any chances now that Linda is at her end in her pregnancy term.

Conker watches the burrow entrance, impatiently waiting for everyone to surface so they can head out.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Linda nuzzles Ninja back, feeling reassured. There was a false alarm 2 day ago, but nothing else since. Despite her annoyance of being a day past due, she still wishes they'll be born at night. It's safest then. She has a feeling tonight may finally be the time.

Duke looks down and smiles as his son hugs his leg, and then at Saffron as she's accepted.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Ninja also remembers that false alarm. He was pretty sluggish that day and slow on the job but today he's stepped up his performance on gaurd duty. He has a feeling Linda's pups will be arriving some time today so there will be no slacking off.

Conker digs at the ground to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Linda grunts a little as a pup kicks. They've become stronger over time, and sometimes their movements hurt slightly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Ninja smiles when he sees the pup kick. He's noticed the increased activity also. It could be a sign that Linda's time to give birth could be very near.

Conker stands up on his small legs and looks around with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Linda looks at the burrow mouth. She's been meaning to clean up a little more to make sure the burrow is in perfect conditions, but it's straining work and she needs to save her strength for delivering the next generation in the form of her and Ninja's pups. She stands up slowly to do some sentry duty. Physically, she's virtually useless at this point, but her attentiveness as a sentry hasn't been affected. She's also wary of possible threats to the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Ninja stares undistractedly into the distance. He swivels his head every 3 seconds in another direction to the next, making sure not to miss anything that may need to be looked over as being suspicious. He's relieved to see there's no sign of danger in all directions but there's still a whole day ahead. Who knows what events could occur for the Jumaa. So it counts to always be alert.

Conker looks up at the sky with his mouth gaped open in interest as he sees a flock of harmless bird fly over head.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Linda leans back ever so slightly to stay balanced as she stands.

Duke decides to do a little bit of more work on the burrow. He starts cleaning out the entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Ninja hears the chirps of the birds and looks up startled. He relaxes when he realizes the birds are harmless.

Conker watches his father excavate the burrow with interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Duke cleans the burrow until he feels it's clean enough. He sits enar Aliya.

Linda sits and crouches over to groom the top of her large belly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Ninja yawns and his eyes droop but he forces them to stay open all the way. Last night's sleepiness seems to be still hanging on.

Conker lays on his back and paws at the air playfully.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Linda starts a complete self-grooming session and grooms her side as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Ninja shakes his head, trying to stay awake. He wobbles slightly on his hind legs.

Conker squeals playfully as he rolls around in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Linda grooms all of the places she can still reach.

ooc- I'm starting to reconsider having Linda return to the Willows. Ninja and Linda are too cute together to split them up again!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:13 pm

ooc: I know^w^ I'd like it if they could stay together in the Jumaa also.

Ninja is now back to being fully awake and steps up on performing sentry duty.

Conker looks around wondering if Cactus emerged yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next