Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 pm

occ:im not the DM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm

occ: What !? DM Dosent Decide Whether Shes Pregnant A Mod Or Admin Does God !. Changed Her Name To Kiki ;D

Kiki Spotted Gavan And Moved Towards Him Curiously , She Sniffed Him And Then Knew He Was A Rover She Left Him . She Was Already Pregnant And Due In 3 Days . She Continued Her Quest of Joining But Being Heavily Pregnant There Was A big Chance She Would be Abandoned Or Evicted After She Gave Birth .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Occ: idk then cuse im not a mod or the DM of the Group im new here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:34 pm

occ: i wasnt talking to you i was talking to everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm

occ:K

Gaven walk beside to kiki as he need a group too.

occ:not wanting to mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 pm

occ: Shes Pregnant And Is Giving Birth In 3 Days Anyway Not RP Days Obviously but Normal days SO she Gives Birth On Friday !

Kiki Growls And Then Moves Away . She Goes Closer Hoping To Get Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Gaven could tell she was pragnet and left her alone
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 pm

ooc: So she is due this RP day then?? as the new RP day of the 3rd December might not be up on Friday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 pm

occ: Ill Have Her Give Birth In This RP Day if The Other one aint open if thats ok wid you ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 pm

ooc: I don't expect it will be a problem, I'm not sure who is covering Starburst with Pancake away.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc- That may generate problems. No father or records...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc: Whatever. I really don't think a heavily pregnant meerkat would be accepted. I really don't like the idea, but it seems that it's already set in stone. I'm sick, so ignore my sudden rudeness. It really means nothing, but I become a bitch when I'm sick. So don't get mad.
Joey barked. He started wardancing, unsure of the two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Gaven stoped moving and stared submissively forword
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Seeing Joey begin to war dance, Flare joins in.

Akina watched from the safety of the group.

Erevu barked excitedly, not understanding what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Gaven submissively walks to the wardaces hoping they would see he just wants to join
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Carnation spots Gavin and watches him curiously but warily. Thinking he could be a rover she moves closer to a group of Oreos males for protection. She doesn't want to end up living the harsh life of an evictee if she is caught socializing with a rival male. She also spots the heavily pregnant female and watches her warily also.

Mischka who has been waiting patiently in the grass for several minutes also spots the newcomers. He sneers at Gavin thinking he could prove to be competition. It wasn't long ago he was attacked by Carlos a rival male so he isn't in a hurry to repeat the experiance. He watches Gavin's actions closely. Seeing him acting submissive makes him feel assured he won't be in competition with another rover. He thens turns his attention to the female. Quite attractive but she is already pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Gaven got ready to fight Mischka as he noticed he is a male as well he war dances toward the rover
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Joey growled. He pinned Gavin down, but the scent marked him. But this male needed to know his place. he would only charge a rover if Joey did so first. He could be accepted for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Gaven smiled at joey
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Joey growled and stalked back to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Gaven sat and wondered about the DM as he never met one he really never roved
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Mischka grits his teeth in surprise as Gavin spotted him and began to wardance towards him. A sence of frustration fills his body. It appears another one of his roving missions is about to be foiled by a rival male. He digs his claws into the ground deciding to stand firm. Despite being injured, he refuses to surrender to this male. He won't have another one of his missions become sabatoged especially by a male who isn't even apart of the Oreos. He sighs in relief when Joey stops him. Since his cover may have been blown, Mischka silently creeps to another place to lay in wait in.

Carnation spooks when Gavin war dances towards a patch of grass. If he's targetting a rover, she's surprised she hadn't noticed him. This makes her even more disturbed so she hides behind one of the Oreo males. She gasps in disbelief when Joey stops Gavin. He had stopped Gavin's attempt at getting rid of a possible male and now he's most likely snooping about close by.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Joey stood sentry. He was becoming on edge again. He started to regret accepting Gaven into the group, mostly because he was unrelated and thus could mate with Starburst. Joey growled. All unrelated males would watch it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Carnation is left feeling paranoid after learning there could be a rover close by and looks around having a feeling that she's being watched. She then looks at Gavin warily. His display of aggression has her feeling distrustful towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 am

ooc: What's happening with Starburst? If nobody else will play her, then I will.

bic: PK looks at Gavin, cautious.

Sacha also looks over, a bit on edge.

Kal smirks lazily and grooms himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next