Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:30 pm

PK is relieved, but knows the jackal could return. He scans the area, nervously.

Kal sleeps on, having missed the whole ordeal.

Sacha widens his eyes, but emerges when the jackal leaves.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Carnation scans the area paranoid. She takes another step back into the burrow. She's lost her nerve seeing how clever this jackal is. The first sign of another reappearance and it's into the burrow for her.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 am

Luke heads into the burrow after Carnation.
Alex sits at the mouth, looking out for the Jackal.
Trinian sits at the burrow mouth, eager to see the jackal again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 am

Still on alert, Grovyle watches the area. (XD)

Turahn sighs with relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:02 am

Kiki is unaware the Jackal has passed and sends out a call asking whether its safe .

Felicity is in the burrow holding 5 month old Penny close .

Penny gets up she wants to go investigate ! she wriggles free from her sisters grasp and runs above ground she sis next to Grovyle .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 am

Joey barked and headed below, glad the jackal was gone for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 am

Still nervous about the jackal, Acacia goes below ground to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 am

Penny looked as Acacia headed into the burrow and bit onto her tail and whimpered she wanted a cuddle.

Felicity was asleep below ground .

Kiki looked down horrified one of her pups was dead , she looked closely it was Lola , she carried the young pup above ground to show the group .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 am

Skittles shivered, shocked. She whimpered softly and headed below ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Carnation looks for a comfortable looking spot to settle down for the night. She's unaware that one of Kiki's pups has died.

In the bolt hole somewhere in Oreo's territory, Mischka has made himself comfortable but he can't fall asleep right away. The sand is burning his wounds and he can't find a way to lay so it doesn't. He grunts and whimpers every time he shifts his position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:13 pm

PK looks at Kiki's dead pup and sighs. This desert was fond of reaping young lives wasn't it?

Sacha whimpers when he sees the pup and side steps over to Groyvle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Carnation comes across the chamber Kiki and her pups were in and peers in to see how they were doing. She realizes Kiki isn't in the chamber and that one of her pups is missing. Carnation blinks wondering where Kiki and that one pup went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Kiki keeps the dead pup close she has a close bond with it even though its dead .

Penny stares at the young pup and runs into the burow confused

Felicity is asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Carnation looks over her shoulder when she hears frantic sounding footsteps echoing through the burrow. She turns around wondering who it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Kiki is licking her dead pup .

Penny bumps into Carnation .

Felicity is Still asleep .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Carnation is startled when Penny bumps into her. She backs away shocked by the unexpecting collision. Once she calms down she assess the reason for Penny's hurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm

PK wishes there was something he could do, but he knows there's nothing he can do for Lola. He decides to go into the burrow for the night.

Kal is sleeping.

Sacha also goes into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Carnation is distracted by more footsteps padding an echoe through the tunnel. She tilts her head, looking past Penny, to see who was coming in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

PK walks by Carnation, his face glum.

Sacha also looks saddened as he finds his own chamber to sleep in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 am

Kiki is still above ground reluctant to leave Lola .

Felicity is asleep .

Penny runs past Carnation and finds felicitys chamber she cuddles up to her sister .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Sacha curls up. It takes him a while to fall to sleep.

PK keeps walking. He curls up and closes his eyes, not ready to fall to sleep yet, but very tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Carnation watches PK walk past her looking gloomy. She's still in the dark about what happened but knows it mustn't be good. She watches Penny bolt past her a few seconds later then enter the chamber where he pups are. Desperate to know what has some members in a somber mood, Carnation peers into Penny's chamber looking down at her pups. She realizes the pup that was missing is still nowhere to be seen. Her heart sinks fearing something bad may have happened to it and assumes that's why some members are depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13