Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Sandy cocks her head, having no idea what Carnation and the rest of The Oreos are thinking about.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Carnation waits for the lead calls to be sounded as she keeps a watchful eye out for predators and roving males.

Mischka warily forages under the shelter of a bush. He looks up occassionally to check for predators. Eventually, his vigourous digging rewards him with finding a juicy scorpion. He disarms it then devours it ravenously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Sandy's stomach growls. She is waiting as patiently as she can for the lead calls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Carnation becomes nervous when she sees a sudden movement in the vegetation nearby. Thinking it could be a rover, she moves closer to one of the Oreo males. After a few anxious minutes, a hare hops out of a bush not far from burrow grounds. Carnation sighs relieved that it was just a hare that was russling through the vegetation and not a rover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Smudge wakes up and nudges his brother awake, and he and Mellow Yellow bound above ground to meet the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Meanwhile, Mischka stands up on his hind legs to scan the area briefly for danger after finishing his scorpion. With the coast all clear, he resumes scouring the ground for prey. As he leisurely walks while digging at the ground, he's unwittingly heading towards the Oreos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:50 pm

PK scans the area.

Kal grooms himself, incontent.

Sacha waits.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Unaware of a rover making his way towards the Oreos, Carnation is staring off into the distance waiting patiently to be led out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 am

Kal decides to scan the area, but isn't really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Mischka unconvers a large beetle and eats it quickly then continues his leisure advance deeper into Oreos territory. He looks up briefly once in a while to check for danger but doesn't realize he's heading towards a group who have appeared on the horizon line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 am

As usual, Smudge and Mellow Yellow decide to playfight, bored, whilst Acacia helps to tidy out one of the burrow's entrances.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Needing to do something to keep her busy, Carnation helps Acacia with cleaning the burrow entrances.

When Mischka looks up to check for danger, his eyes meet a group of meerkats in the distance. He smirks mischievously. His time to create chaos has arrived and not wanting to pass up this opertunity, he creeps towards the Oreos. He's determined not to let his wounds slow him down on this roving trip no matter how challenging it may get.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Unaware of the advancing rover, Sandy readily joins Smudge and Mellow Yellow's playfight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Carnation works on pulling away unwanted extra amounts of sand from the burrow slope. She pauses occassionally to watch the pups playfight and is also unaware of Mischka making an approach on the group.

Mischka crouches down low and slips into the vegetation. He begins creeping closer towards the Oreos, keeping his movements as quiet as possible. He's using the stealth method Ninja taught him while out roving with him a few weeks ago but he's only used the method a few times so he hasn't exactly mastered it just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am

PK looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Carnation finishes cleaning her side of the burrow and sits on her haunches to groom the sand from her fur. She keeps her eyes on the pups, drawn to their adorable play antics.

As Mischka gets close enough to where he can see every member in the Oreos from a clearing in the vegetation, he lays down to begin his long and patient wait for a female to stray from the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

PK is unaware of the rover in their presence and is scanning the area.

Kal is also unaware and is lying on his stomach, waiting impatiently to be led out foraging.

Sacha is also waiting to be led out and is unaware of the rover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Smudge and Mellow Yellow eagerly welcome Sandy as a playmate. Smudge seems especially pleased to see her.

Acacia doesn't know about Mishka's approach and continues tidying the burrow with Carnation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Carnation sits down and begins to groom her left side. It seems she's collected the most sand on that part of her body and she grumbles at the uncomfortable feeling of it sticking to her fur.

Mischka intriguingly observes the group members as he patiently waits for a female to move away from the group. He smiles romantically as he observes some of the group's females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Acacia stops tidying the burrow entrance and steps back, self-assessing her work. Satisfied, she begins a spot of self-grooming close to where the pups are playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 am

PK is momentarily distracted from his duties when he sees a ground squirrel come running past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Gavan aproced slowly hoping to be acepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Tonishiaa Awoke Late And Her Belly Was Rumbling She Decided Today She HAD to Find A Group . She Set off And Finally Found A Group She Approached on Her Belly Acting Subordiantely And Hoping They Wouldnt See Her As A Threat /
----------------------

Tiny Kats - Maybelline
Midnights - Toffee
Willows - Mozart
Blizzards - None
Phantoms - Blaze
Devils - Azzure
Zippers - Tosca
Oreos - None
Reapers - Carlos & Cameroon
Jumaa - Kinkajou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Gaven spotted her and wached her every move not wanting to mate just wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Tonishiaa Propped Herself Up Then Stood Up Revealing Her Pregnant Stomach She Looked Down Smiling Happily

occ: Can I Say Shes Pregnant ? She is Due In A Week Is That Ok With You ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next