Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

ooc: Oh ok. Yeah that's true it would've made things too easy for her. I geuss I could rp Buckeye temporarily unless you or Meyerm want to I'd be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

ooc- Anyone will be fine, but I personally stink at rping a character that isn't mine...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc: Same here especially if they're a dominant. I'd be too passive rping a dominant characterXD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm

ooc: I vote Meerkats. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:55 pm

ooc: Me tooX3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 am

ooc: Okay XD. For a secound I forgot I play Meg D:.

bic: Buckeye makes lead calls and heads home.

Meg is asleep in the burrow.

Jackie and Snowflake follow quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 am

Maylene quickly finishes the beetle that she had caught and then turns around and follows quickly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:12 am

Linda follows obediantly at the back. She can't risk being near Buckeye right now.

Bravo follows more up towards the front, ignoring his sister's reluctance to be further up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 am

Lancaster sluggishly follows. He walks stiffly since his legs are sore from his long trekked rescue mission.

Tank struggles to his feet and hobbles as he follows, still feeling weak. He stumbles to the side but is caught by his brother Lancaster who offers his shoulder again for support. Tank nods and peeps a thanks then walks at his brother's pace as they follow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Linda gets the courage to move up a bit and walk next to Tank and Lancaster. They're moving at a pace comfortable for her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Luna followed, eyeing Maylene.

Keeko followed his mate home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Linda follows next to Lancaster and Tank. Secretly, she believes have a stronger friendship with Tank will help her resist killing his pups when born.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Lancaster and Tank allow Linda to walk by their side. They both look over and smile kindly at her. At the moment they forgive Linda for being with her forbidden lover, Ninja, and Lancaster shows that he means no hard feelings. After all he is also involved in a forbidden relationship but with a member who resides in the group. Tank is also involved in a forbidden relationship but is unaware of Linda's mental conflict over what to with his and Maylene's pups once they're born.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Linda ignores the thought for now and keeps walking. Hopefully they will get home soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Lancaster looks around enjoying how the evening sun light makes the landscape look.

Tank keeps his tired drooped eyes straight ahead. He can't wait to reach the burrow so he can go right to bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

Buckeye reaches the burrow and goes below to check on her pups. She allows them to feed from her.

Meg feed from Buckeye happily.

Snowflake goes below ground for the night.

Jackie stands sentry and looks around for threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Exhausted, Lancaster plops down next to the burrow entrance. He's going to hang around above ground for a little bit to watch the sun set and wildlife before deciding to call it a night.

Tank however is so tired that he just decides to head into the burrow for the night.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Tired from the long day away from the burrow, Josephine pads up close to Lancaster and sits beside him. Hanging her head close to her chest she closes her eyes for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Lancaster churrs as he nuzzles Josephine lovingly. He yawns feeling the onset of drowsiness and tucks his head into his chest, partially giving in to his exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Linda sits near the burrow entrance once they arrive, not yet ready to go to bed just yet.

Bravo however heads in for the night. He's not in the best of moods, thanks to his reckless sister and that dreaded male that got her pregnant.

Ariel peeps a greeting to her mom when she comes into the burrow and starts to feed from her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Tank finds a spot to curl up and begins making himself comfortable. He instantly feels at ease now that he had managed to pull through the worst effects of his snakebite and is now back in the security and comfort of the Willows thanks to some good semaritin meerkats and his loyal brother Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Bravo lays down in the same chamber as Tank. He knows how it feels to be back in the safety of a mob after nights and nights alone and cold.

Linda remains sitting near the burrow mouth, her paws resting on the top of her belly. She stares into the horizon, feeling somewhat relaxed after her time with Ninja.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Tank lays his head on his paws and sighs in content. After spending many cold and lonely nights alone, it's great to be back in a warm burrow surrounded by his fellow mob members.

Lancaster closes his eyes and tilts foward then jerks back into a straight sitting position realizing he's falling asleep. He looks at the burrow. Maybe he should go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Linda yawns and heads in. She needs her sleep. Who knows how many more nights she'll be spending with others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Even though he is tired, Lancaster decides to stay above ground for a few more minutes. He leans against Josephine and snuggles with her as he enjoys observing the beauty of the evening on the Kalahari landscape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next