Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Killer saw Carnation snarl.
Killer then growled and bit Caranation in the head holding her head and shaking her triying to show he was the boss.Killer then noticced PK if Pk attacked Killer was sure to attack to kill instead of defending if Killer was in full killing machine he would be able to kill few of the meerkats and if he waned he would kill the pups but this was dangerous Killer took the risk and fought nobody messed with Killer!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Carnation sounds a defiant caterwaul. She refuses to follow Killer and won't take his attacks. She throws her head back in a headbutt then rolls to try dislodge the power hungry male.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Carnation got out of Killers dangerous theeth.Killer then started biting and clawing Carnation in her face and belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Carnation got out of Killers dangerous theeth.Killer then started biting and clawing Carnation in her face and belly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Carnation winces at the pain then hisses angrily and starts to slash and kick at Killer's muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Killer hisses the claws did damage.Killer then bites the female on the legs and he then growled to not move or he was going to bite harder.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Carnation gremances but keeps up her fierce fight. She kicks Killer hard in the jaw and face. She then lundges forward and clamps her jaws around Killer's muzzle and thrashes viciously while dragging the claws on her right paw down the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm

PK snarls. Things just got out of hand. He wasn't going to submit to someone who treared members like that. He charges at him.

Kal snickers. He wasn't going to help. He found this fight amusing.

Sacha watches, shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Killer gets alot of pain but Killer knew he was stronger.Killer decided to do the final blow but he didnt want to kill Carnation Killer still loved Carnation so Killer than used the final blow Killer bit Carnation in the neck and shook Carnation like a ragdoll Killer was way stronger and larger.Killer then scratched Carnation on the back and bit her Killer then climbed on the back to do the final blow to knock her out Killer used a powerful bite on Carnation's back the bite was enough to knock her out.Killer didnt stop he bited harder and he didnt let go.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Carnation chatters angrily. She refuses to follow a leader who seems to treat his fellow members terribly. Carnation screeches in fear as she's tossed around like a ragdoll by the neck. She can feel extreme pain in her neck and now fears for her life. Carnation is almost at the point of losing conciousness but she simply refuses to give up. She rolls out from under Killer and lundges forward, colliding into his side with brute force.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Killer is preety hurt.Killer then put his claws up Killer won he knew he would win when he was one year he finished his whole mob alone.The swipe would end Carnation's life but Killer loves Carnation so he put his paw down and then Killer growled Stop i am a new member and you guys are treating me like trash! i just want a mate a mate anyone that will help me thats why i came here!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Carnation cringes, bracing herself for what may be Killer putting an end to her short life. After a few agonizingly long minutes, Carnation opens her eyes and realizes Killer had chose to spare her life. She lets out a huge sigh of relief and crawled away from Killer. She can see that he still has feelings for her but she doesn't feel the same towards him, especially after he tried to kill her. She struggles to her feet, shaken up from her ordeal and feeling sore. She ways from side to side, feeling dizzy, then hobbles over to the shelter of a bush to rest.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Killer walked to Carnation wheeping to be her mate Killer begged he was wheeping sorry and grooming her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:47 pm

PK snarls. This was outrageous.

Kal keeps snickering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Killer snarls back at PK sending him a messege that he would probablly win in a fight but Killer loved Carnation and h tried to make her aceept him.

Last edited by hunte890 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Carnation's muscles tense up when Killer approaches her, thinking she's about to be attacked again. When she feels him grooming her, she flinches every few seconds, expecting his fangs to sink into her flesh at any moment. Fearing this, She edges away from him not trusting this male at all. Hearing him beg for her to be his mate, she shakes her head in disapproval, her eyes glinting with fear. She refuses to give in to his groveling. He nearly killed her! What makes him think she'd want to be paired with an attempted murderer? She's terrified of him and wishes he could see that and leave her alone. She looks around, desperate for Luke's comfort and protection.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Killer was not happy he just left Carnation alone and he went looking for females in another mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 pm

PK rolls his eyes and gets back to sentry. Killer left to rove so there was no longer a problem.

Kal also gets back to foraging. Things just got boring again.

Sacha eats a millepede.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Carnation watches Killer leave in relief. She felt safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Kal eats a beetle larvae.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Carnation starts to forage. She still feels hungry and wants to get as much nutrients in her before the day is out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow sense that the uneasy feeling in the group has passed over, and begin to playfight again. Acacia also feels that it's safe to leave her bolt hole, so she does and decides to watch her pups play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Carnation begins digging into the ground furiously and about a minute later, she pulls up a beetle and devours it quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Joey snarls and continues to chase Killer away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Carnation looks up when she hears Joey snarl and sees him charging into the distance. She assumes he's going after Killer and resumes foraging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next