Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Sandy sniffed. She could not pinpoint the scent, being just a pup. She backed off behind Carnation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Carnation points her nose at the burrow entrance and sniffs the air. She heads up to the burrow entrance and pokes her head out of the burrow. The scent smells stronger outside the burrow. She heads back into the burrow and keeps Sandy behind her. There could be a predator nearby and if it finds them she'll defend the pup with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Sandy peeked out and saw the familiar dog-like face. When Sandy was part of a wild mob in her underground days, she was still in the burrow, but with her eyes open. The jackel had poked it's head in and killed a sibling before the mob could attack it. She shuddered. It was how she came here to the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Carnation sees jackal's nose poke into the burrow and squeals in fear. She picks up Sandy and brings her to the deepest part of the burrow where she wraps her body protectively around the pup. She hopes the jackal doesn't try to dig them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 am

PK keeps scanning the area, unaware of Acacia's presence and the threat at the burrow.

Kal digs quickly.

Sacha goes into the shade, no longer hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Acacia continues to watch her pups, and moves forwards a couple of steps before standing on her hind legs again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Carnation whimpers frightened as she hears the jackal growling and furiously clawing at the burrow's entrance above. Even though she is scared, she refuses to let the jackal harm Sandy and will fight to the death to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm

ooc: Where'd Kusuma disappear to? o.o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:14 pm

ooc: I'm assuming she could be caught up with school work and/or other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Sandy whimpered in fear and buried her nose into Carnation's warm fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Carnation keeps her arms wrapped around Sandy and grooms the top of her head to try to calm her. She peeps reassuring Sandy that they'll be fine but she herself is unsure of what the out come will be from this predator attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Sandy let out a small cry, being careful not to to lead the jackel to their location. The jackel was already making it's way well into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Carnation looks in the direction of the burrow entrance and growls. She can see the light volumn increasing in the burrow, a sign that the jackal is has managed to widen the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:02 am

PK looks around, still not having seen Acacia.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Sandy put her tail up, fur bristling, but she knew it would take more than an angry-looking pup to scare a jackel away. Where were the Oreos? They needed them right now!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Carnation snarls and puts herself between Sandy and the jackal that is furiously trying to dig them out. She's decided that she's not going to sit there and cowar while the jackal distroys the Oreo's home and tries to kill her and the Oreo's future. She has been left incharge of guarding the burrow and Sandy and has decided she's going to fight fiercely to protect both. Carnation peeps telling Sandy to stay in back of the burrow where she'll be safe. She doesn't want the pup to get involved and risk getting seriously injured or killed. She raises her tail, snarling, and the fur along her back and neck rise on end. She marches forward prepared to for a fight for her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Sandy screeched in fright as Carnation stepped foward. A jackal could kill a full-grown meerkat as well as a pup. She looked away. She couldn't watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:34 pm

ooc: Can i rp the jackal while it is fighting? It would make the fight more interesting...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Carnation knows she's taking a huge risk by confronting the jackal on her own. She even thinks that she's insane by doing this. encountering a jackal used to be something she'd immediatly run scared from. She could be easily killed if the jackal manages to get a good hold on her but she's determined to defend Sandy and the Oreo's burrow even if she loses her life in the proses. She'll know her death wouldn't be in vain if she successfully manages to knock enough sense into the jackal to never return to oreos territory. Carnation chatters angrily as she gets closer to the burrow entrance and the jackal.

ooc: Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:49 pm

The jackal growled, hearing prey coming to him. He waited. The doglike creature licked his lips, slobering, his eyes glowing savagely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Carnation spots the jackal through the burrow entrance, snarls, then lunges at it. She clamps her jaw down hard on the jackal's muzzle, sinking her teeth in deep enough to draw blood. She then rakes her front claws across the jackal's muzzle. She'll fight as hard as she can until she either collapses from serious injury, exhaustion or the jackal decides to no longer put up a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:14 pm

The jackal yelped and backed away, bringing the fight above ground. When Carnation arrived, he slashed her side, making a long cut.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Carnation feels her body get lifted out of the burrow and off the ground but keeps hanging on. She yelps and starts to feel the warm liquid of blood rolling down her side. The pain from her injury causes her to slightly lose grip but she regains her strong grip and holds firm then bites down even harder. Carnation then brings up her back legs and rakes her back claws down the jackal's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 pm

The jackal made a terrible choking sound as the meerkat made a gash in his neck. Yet he continued fighting. The jackal shook his head from side to side, hoping that the meerkat would be too rattled to fight back, so he could do a killing bite and eat his well earned meal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Carnation feels her grip loosening as the jackal tries to shake her off. She tries to hang on as tight as she can but eventually her muscles start to burn from the strain and she isn't sure just how long she can hold on. To stop the jackal from trying to shake her off, she continues to rake her claws down its neck, hoping the pain will stun it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next