Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 am

Ethan watched the groups, as he usually did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am

Azazel watches Eztli, bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Snowicane sits at the Blizzards pool, looking down at Cyanide with an evily cold glare. She had gotten lucky murdering him because if it weren't for Casper and Belcheri's help, he would've torn the bratty pup to shreds. He looks himself over realizing he still has his injuries and the fatal wound on his neck that Cyanide inflicked on him but now that he's just the soul of his dead body he can no longer feel the pain. He snarls wishing he could seek vegence but the only power he has to do that is by entering her nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Ethan looks at Snowicane with a smirk. He thought the whole situation was hilarious.

ooc: For some reason, the Snowicane and Cyanide plot reminded me of a scene from Skulduggery Pleasant:
"So she just... beat you up then?"
"When I was injured, yes."
"How injured were you?"
"Very"
"You were very injured?"
"Yes, I was. Have you ever been beaten by a fourteen-year-old girl?"
"Can't say I have."
"It's not very nice"
"I wouldn't say it is."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Snowicane looks up and realizes there are other meerkat spirits around, all of them appear be evil. He grins. This looks like the place for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 am

Azazel looks at Snowicane. He had to adimt being killed by a pup was amusing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Snowicane notes that the other meerkats are looking at him with amused grins. He realizes that they must've seen what happened and growls, not finding their amusement very funny. But he feels confident that if Cyanide was attempting to murder him without any assistance, she would've been the one to end up dead.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Even though she was amused that her son Belcheri had helped the pup kill Snowicane, Serenite couldn't help but look at him with disgust. She didn't care how injured he was before hand, no meerkat should ever be so weak that a pup like Cyanide could kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Snowicane looks down at his feet and snarls, feeling a bit of embarrassment. Technically, he should've had the advantage to tear a little pup like Cyanide to pieces but he doesn't understand how he could've let himself be killed by her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Azazel decides to look back at the Midnights. By the looks of things a fight was going to take placel.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Snowicane keeps watching the Blizzards, hoping that some kind misfortune befalls Cyanide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Gloom watched The Blizzards. She was proud of her son for doing a little bit of the killing, but she was also proud that he didn't get soaked. He knew when to stop- so he didn't get blamed fore murder.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Serenite snickered, what shame was there in murder? She had always seen it as something to be praised for.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

gloom ignored Serenite. Casper knew when he should kill- and killing a worthless furbag like Snowicane wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Sernite smirked, although she had taught her offspring to prefer more challenging opponents, she had also taught them to eliminate any unwanted parasites that would drag them down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Gloom didn't teach her children to kill the weaker- almost kill them, but leave the rest to others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Snowicane snarls. He never really killed anyone of his size before. Most of his sons who's deaths he was resonsible for were done by the paws of rival meerkats. He was reckless when he decided to go to war with a group that was twice his group's size. Snowicane may think he's tough but really he just lets his mouth do all the fighting. He spent most of his life picking on the weak and never really learned to rough up someone his own size. He sees his death by a pup as a huge embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 am

Azazel smirks again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 am

Snowicane turns his head away from the snickering evil spirit meerkats with a snort. He refuses to let the humiliation of his murder get to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Gloom ignored snowicane, he shouldn't have even considered himself a male. ooc: Maybe we should say that Snowicane had a secret mate?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Snowicane sighs. He just isn't that good at proving to be a nasty meerkat. He actually never used to be so angry and vicious. Not until after SHE died. (Ok Very Happy I think I'll dub his secret mate....White Oliander I think that's how it's spelledXD)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc: Maybe we could say they had two pups... send one to the Blizzards and one to the GoEasys on Linklu. One good, one bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 pm

ooc: OK. That sounds like a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 pm

ooc: I'd like to play the good one in the GoEasys.... you can choose the name. I think something along her mother's name would go well. Maybe White Sakura?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

ooc: Ok I'll play the evil one and make it male. He'll be named Kamek (named after the sinister magic koopa from the Yoshi's Island games) I was thinking of having a character join the Reapers and I think that's will he'll go. That's a pretty name you can call her that if you'd like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next