Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Carnation nods happy to have offered assistance. She peeps reassuring Sandy that vultures aren't a threat to meerkats they're just a bit of a distracting nuiscance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

PK gets his focus of the vulture and looks for things that matter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Carnation watches the vulture circle in the sky. Even though they rarely pose a threat to meerkats, their ominous looking appearance still creeps her out, mostly because it means death has befallen an animal soon before they appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Sandy successfully stood up on her hind legs this time, and looked around, searching for a playmate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Carnation smiles proudly at Sandy. She's learning fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Sandy dropped down on all fours and began playfully running in circles around Carnation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Carnation giggles but starts to get slightly dizzy as she watches Sandy run circles around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Sandy stopped running in circles, realizing Carnation was getting dizzy, and instead clawed at Carnation's tail, churring happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Carnation peeps in surprise at the wierd feeling of Sandy's claws touching her tail but allows the pup to play with her tail. She swishes her tail back and forth to see if Sandy can try to catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm

After a few misses, Sandy finally grasped Carnation's tail between her teeth. She dropped the tail and easily stood up on her hind legs, feeling a little hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Carnation peeps, congratulating Sandy. Suddenly Carnation hears a loud rumble come from her stomach. She looks around wanting to head out foraging but waits until Starburst emerges and gives the call to head out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Sandy dropped down to all fours. Hearing Carnation's stomach growl, she looked at her then at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Carnation looks into the horizon. foraging around the burrow to kill time shouldn't hurt. She gets up and starts to lightly scratch at the ground hoping to start off with finding something small then move on to digging for bigger morsels if that fails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

occ: i got to go bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 am

Sacha watches Sandy with a smile. He walks over to her.

Kal watches the vulture for a moment longer before also starting to forage around the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 am

Trinian bounds over to Sandy, chirping happily.
Estella smiles and runs over to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 am

Joey emerged late, he was started to get negative vibes about the position he held. He didn't know, but he had a terrible feeling that Starburst still had feelings for Luke. He began to realize just how mad that would be if it happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

Sandy peeped at the other meerkats, enjoying the attention.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:51 am

Seeing that everyone was up, Starburst made lead calls to go out foraging, someone needed to stay and watch Sandy.

Akina bounded after Starburst.

Erevu peeped and followed.

Flare got up and followed Starburst.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 am

Sunny decided to stay behind for the da.
Skittes follws Starburst.
Joey follows slowly, he doesn't bother to walk with her, he's testing Luke, seeing if Luke will take his place walking with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Sandy watched the Oreos leave, standing on her hind legs. She appeared to have mastered this skill.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Carnation hears the lead calls and looks up from her hole that she had dug into. She leaps out of the hole and is about to make a dash after the group but then looks back at the burrow. Since Sandy is only 3 weeks old she'll need someone to look after her. Carnation looks back at the departing Oreos seeing that Luke is following them out. She yearns to be at his side constantly but she also wants to look after Sandy. Carnation weighs up her options carefully. She decides to put her romance aside for now to look after Sandy and bounds for the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 am

Sacha and Groyvle follow.

Kal follows.

PK follows.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 am

ooc: I was thinking that maybe Luke could walk over to Starburst or something (not intending to steal her from Joey), which could upset Joey and maybe set off a fight between the two. What do you think, Stormy?

bic: Luke sees Carnation is staying behind. He pauses; he wants to stay with her, but his stomach is growling. He chirps to her. Will you be okay by yourself?
Alex followed, walking alongside Hershey.
Trinian bounded after group, Estella not far behind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Carnation nods and peeps reassuring Luke that she'll fine. She's confident that she can handle babysitting Sandy alone but on the inside, she's a bit nervous about being by herself on babysitting duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next