Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Carnation stands by Sandy protectively. Every movement of the vegetation around them is making her nervous but the thrill of danger being around every corner seems to be making Carnation slightly more excited. She's never done anything this bold before but ever since surviving her near fatal encounter with the Reapers, she feels she can take on any challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 am

PK digs for food, unaware of Smudge and Yellow Mellow's presence.

Kal also digs for food.

Sacha digs for food quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 am

ooc: Sure- Since we've had three different people playing Starburst, all having different feelings on the Joey and Luke thing... I'm just unsure now- Pancake posted a post tat really made we want to rift Starburst and Joey when she played her- Starburst looked at Luke. Deep down, she still had feelings for him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 am

Hershey finds Alex and sticks close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:02 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow play together for a little while longer, but soon pick up the scent of the other meerkats, thought they don't know who they are. They stop playing, curious. Mellow Yellow wants to go and investigate, but Smudge is wary, looking around for Acacia.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Carnation looks around for something that she and Sandy can investigate. She spots a huge boabab tree off in the distance. She tilts her head to the side, curious. That looks rather interesting. Carnation peeps to Sandy alerting her of the first expedition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Sandy dashed to the great tree and chirped in amazement. She dug at the roots curiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Carnation quickly runs after Sandy. When she reaches the huge tree, she struggles to catch her breath. She's realizing that keeping up with this highly energetic pup isn't easy. She'll have to keep a very close eye on her on this little adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Sandy ran in circles a few times around the tree, then stood on her hind legs, waiting for the next thing to explore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Sacha eats a small beetle.

Kal eats a millepede.

PK eats a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Carnation keeps a close eye on Sandy as she runs around the tree. Curious about the tree herself, Carnation walks around it observing the base of the tree and the small insects that inhabit the tree bark. Suddenly she comes to a large hole in the base of the tree and is tempted to take a peek inside but there could be chance that danger is hidden in the boabab tree.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc: Okay Stormy. Sounds good. I don't think I'll have Luke try to steal Starburst back from Joey, because his mate is Carnation now and I don't really see Luke as a two-timming type. Although if he thought Carnation was dead, it might happen... That could be an interesting plot. What do you guys think about it?
By the way, are Mellow Yellow and Smudge approaching the group or the burrow?

bic: Alex foraged by Hershey.
Luke unwittingly foraged near Starburst.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 pm

ooc: I think it sounds interesting.

Carnation pokes her head inside the boabab tree. It smells kinda musky inside and she can't see anything. She's taking a huge risk by blindingly exploring the innerds of habitat that could be occupied by an unknown predator. She steps in a litter further and sniffs at the air inside the tree. immediately the spine chilling scent of a predator enters her nostrils. She realizes she and Sandy aren't safe here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

PK digs, quickly.

Kal keeps foraging.

Sacha also keeps digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

ooc: Mellow Yellow and Smudge are approaching the group, if that's ok.

Mellow Yellow continues to follow the scent of the meerkats, wanting to find out who they are. Smudge decides to follow hi.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Suddenly, Carnation sees a dark silhouette in the darkness that suddenly moves but she can't tell what it is. She backs out of the boabab tree sounding an alarmed churr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Sandy let out a terrified squeal and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Carnation stand protectively in front of Sandy, ready to lay down her life to keep her safe if she has to. She backs away from the large tree hole whilst waiting to see if the predator charges out at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 pm

PK eats a beetle. He starts to feel full so goes to the shade to perform sentry. His eyes scan the area, until he sees Smudge and Yellow Mellow. He raises the alarm.

Kal hears PK's alarm and sees Smudge and Yellow Mellow.

Sacha also sees them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 pm

ooc: No problem, Spirit Rider. I just got confused XP

bic: Luke hears PK's alarm and looks up from the hole he was digging.
Alex rushes over, to see what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Unaware of pups Mellow Yellow and Smudge approaching the foraging party, Carnation is concerned about getting Sandy out of danger. She grabs the pup gently by the scruff and dashes as fast as she can away from the boabab tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:02 pm

The two pups stop when they hear the alarm. They didn't realise how close they were.

Meanwhile, their mum Acacia hears the alarm as she's close by. She immedietely fears the pup's safety, and hurries in the direction of the alarm.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Joey stood sentry, unaware of Luke and Starburst.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Carnation looks back as she is running away from the boabab tree. She sighs relieved that she and Sandy aren't being chased. Carnation stops under a camel thorn tree to rest and gently puts Sandy down where she starts to groom her to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Joey lets out a small alarm call as he sees a meerkat in the distance. But he stops after he realizes it's only a lone female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next