Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 am

Running Star inches away from Peachy. She refuses to give in to Peachy's desperate attempts to try to convince her to allow her to stay in the group. Peachy is still considered to be a threat and Running Star has made her decision. There's a thorn in her side that needs removing and it's time to get it removed. Running Star bites into Peachy's tail base and thrashes her around viciously. She's decide to enforce an eviction.

Peachy screeches as Running Star tears into her tail base. She rushes to her feet and bolts with Running Star hot on her tail.

Alfonso wails terrified to see Running Star attacking his mother. He's confused and frightened as he watches Running Star exile his mother from the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Dominic watched. He hated the rover that was the father of those pups, had the guts to call himself the all time Casanova king.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Running Star returns from chasing Peachy off. She goes around scent marking the area warning Peachy to keep out.

Alfonso whimpers. What just happened to his mother? Why did Running Star attack her like that? He collapses on his haunches shocked about what just happened to his mother. He's too young to understand the ranking system in meerkat society.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Dominic helps his mate in scent marking the area.

Jay padded over to Alfonso and nuzzled him, trying to keep his spirits up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Running Star finishes scent marking and goes to sit near the burrow mouth. She keeps her head held high and smiles contently. With Peachy out of the way, her unborn pups will have higher chance of survival once their born.

Alfonso lets out a soft peep thanking Jay for coming to his support. He gazes off in the distance with his eyes glassed over and chirps in concern, worried about his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 am

Faith watches Running Star chase Peachy off in shock. Once Peachy's gone, she moves her gaze over to Alfonso. The poor pup just lost his mother. He must be traumatized. She goes over to him and grooms him, hoping to offer some comfort. Faith couldn't do anything for Peachy right now, but she could help her son. She is relieved to see Jay is also there.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am

Jay tries to groom his friend.

Dominic continues to scent mark, roving males would be out and about when the wet season came, and he didn't want to waste time scent marking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Exhausted from the day's events, Running Star heads into the burrow for the night. She curls up and glances at her belly smiling with excitement. The groups' next generation will be arriving soon.

Alfonso glances at both Faith and Jay with a thankful smile. He's greatful for them being there for him but he's traumatized by the eviction of his mother. What will happen to her? She's alone and vulnerable to predators. He whimpers and hunches over hanging his head in between his haunches fearing he may never see his mother again.

From behind a bush, Peachy watches the group anxiously. She lowers her head and sighs. She's once again been cast out on her own but will it be perminent like her last eviction? She hopes not. She looks down at her belly. She doesn't want to have to go through another harrowing experiance of raising another litter alone. Her previous litter was lucky but this time it could prove fatal to give birth during an eviction. She's been evicted at the worst time of the year, surviving alone is going to be a challenge and now that she's pregnant it could become impossible for her litter to survive. Peachy has a high risk of falling victim to the harsh, dry and cold elements and finding food to sustain herself and her unborn litter is going to be difficult. Peachy sulks off to find a bolthole to spend the night in.

ooc: I plan to have Running Star accept her back into the group after she gives birth but Peachy will be forbitten to babysit for awhile.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:23 pm

ooc: I have a feeling Peachy better watch out, for Iron Wood will becoming by again. You better watch out, you better hurry and cry, you better look out I'm telling you why, Iron Wood is coming to town! xD Now, each time I get a feeling the so called Casanova King is going to show up, I'll sign that. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm

ooc:LolXD. I didn't think about that. If he does show up I'll have Peachy chase him off if he tries to approach her.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:33 pm

ooc: I'll have Dominic catch him and woop his tail, I don't give a crap about what she says. I'll ignore it if she says" Dominic is following a false scent trail." I'll make sure every Zippers male gets a bite.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 pm

ooc: Ok. I don't even think rovers can make a false scent trail. I've never heard of that. I assume that must've been one of her powerplaying tricks
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:42 pm

ooc: Yeah. And they can't only be spotted by the females ether.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 pm

ooc: True. The whole group would spot him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

ooc: The Zippers males are very protective, and I know that we all saw him. He's lucky to have gotten Peachy. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am

Faith feels like finding Peachy, but in the condition she's in, she wouldn't get far. She looks at Alfonso and chrrs to him. Don't worry, you're mother will be fine. She wasn't certain, but she hoped so.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 am

Alfonso looks up at Faith feeling slightly reassured about his mother's well being. She's gone through this before. She even had to raise him and Cyanide all on her own and has survived but what about this time now that it's winter? He sighs worried that this time, the odds may be against his mother and his unborn siblings.

Peachy finds a bolthole next to a large camel thorn tree. She heads into the shelter, shivering from the cold. She sighs not looking forward to spending a cold, lonely and possibly sleepless night with out anyone to keep her warm. But her thoughts are mostly on her son Alfonso. Will he have to grow up without her? How is he taking not having his mother around who he's always had around and been close to? Peachy hangs her head in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 am

Jay heads below ground.

Dominic sits above and grooms his mate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Peachy heads to the deepest part of the bolthole where she curls up as tight as possible to try to keep herself warm. She tries to go to sleep but struggles to as she continues to shiver from the cold. She also has so many worries on her mind to sleep, the lives of her unborn litter, her son and if she'll ever return to the Zippers mob.

Alfonso stays above ground for a little while longer. He watches the sun disappear behind the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Faith stays above ground with Alfonso, wanting to offer him support.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Alfonso chirps softly to Faith thanking her for her support. He yawns and leans against her as he becomes tired.

Peachy shivers and struggles to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Faith smiles at Alfonso. She knew she couldn't be his mother, but she would care for him until she returned...if she did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Alfonso looks up at Faith. He saw her as a mother figure until/if he'll ever get to see his mother again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Dominic becomes tired and heads below ground.

Jay falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Suddenly overwhelmed by exhaustion, Alfonso heads below ground. He lays down with his front legs tucked under him and his back legs spread out. He sighs and lays his head on a small sand bump. He won't have mother Peachy to snuggle up to him tonight. He sighs again, missing his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next