Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Arrow scanned the area for danger.

Springer also watched the surrounding area.

Sugar sniffed the air, she knew this was close to the edge of their territory.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Running Star patiently waits for her group to catch up before continuing down to the foraging patch. If the group are attacked by the Midnights she wants to make sure her group is all together if it comes to having to defend themselves from their rivals.

Peachy sits on her haunches resting her paws on large belly and leans forward nuzzling Alfonso. She assures him he'll get to eat soon.

Alfonso smiles. He's been craving for scorpions and he hopes to find one while foraging for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 am

Faith follows the group into Midnight's territory, worried for their safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 am

Running Star leads her Zippers group back over the border into their territory. She's in high spirits after becoming victorious over the Midnights and winning a piece of their land but she shouldn't get too comfortable with her barely fought hard for prize. There's a very likely chance that the Midnight's will seek revenge.

Peachy glances over her shoulder and realizes that her exhausted son Alfonso is falling behind. She trots over to him, gently picks him up by the scruff of his neck then returns to following the group.

Alfonso hangs limp in his mother's mouth, too exhausted to move. He closes his heavy lids to rest.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Dominic heads back to the burrow. He had a deep wound in his shoulder form Teetsie, but it was a small cost for a large victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Wichita had crossed paths with the Midnight group and had gotten a scar on her back right leg, but was now in a different territory following the Zipper's scent. After twenty minutes of running Wichita looked up and saw other meerkats and kept low and submissive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Dominic is the first to spot her. He snarls and wardances. He knows that accepting her is not up to him- but he didn't want another female that might in danger his pups.

ooc: And, meerkats have small lungs. They can't run for 20 minutes straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc- of course she took breaks. It's not something needed to know though.

Wichita then doesn't move at all, but lays down low keeping submissive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

ooc: Whatever. The way you RPed it sounded like she took no breaks.

Dominic alerts his mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Wichita stays in her position trying to show them she wanted to join and she could be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Dominic narrowed his eyes. With two pregnant subordinates, they didn't need another threat. In his old mob, unrelated females had joined and when his mother had given birth, had killed her whole litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Wichita still kept her position, but grew more submissive and showed that she was trying to be non-threatening.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Dominic glanced at her. He wouldn't take any risks. Even if his litter died, what if the other two died? That would be a huge loss for the Zippers.

Jay growls. he didn't want any of the group's future in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Wichita let a low chirp come from her moth and then stood up, but backed up a foot and would leave since this mob even though it looked good enough had too protective members.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm

DOminic cast a glance at RUnning Star. Accepting her was not up to him, but he did not wan this pups, or any other pups, in danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Running Star snarls at she saw Wichita. Already wound up from the battle with the Midnights and having to deal with pregnant Peachy the last thing she needs to have more potential competition. She won't tolerate another unrelated female who could possibly become pregnant and threaten the lives of her pups. She raises on all 4s with her fur bristled out and tail erect. She refuses to accept females until she decides when the time is right and that time isn't now. She wardances towards Wichita, barking, demanding her to get out.

Peachy watches the new female warily. Already being looked at as a threat by Running Star, the accptance of another unrelated female will only increase her chances of being evicted.

Alfonso whimpers as he sees Witchita and hides behind his mother. Still traumatized by today's events, the last thing he wants is to deal with a stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Wichita then backed up even further and then after a minute of just backing up Wichita began to run, but went right and soon saw some long grass and some bushes and stayed near them, still running and hiding. Wichita had stopped after five minutes and then waited a minutes before running again and just hoped she wasn't being chased because for some reason she felt she was getting closer to the end of their territory. Of course she still had three miles to go, but Wichita just prayed she could make it out without another scar.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Running Star keeps up the chase. She won't back down until Wichita is chased clean off Zipper's territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Wichita had run for another five minutes and after taking a short break she continued running and continued running. Of course this had only two miles and there was still another mile left to go. Then Wichita took another break, but even shorter this time and then ran the final mile and crossed into another territory, but had continued on running.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

ooc: I'm not even going to bother starting an arguement about this.

Running Star calls off her chase as she loses sight of Wichita. Being pregnant has made her slow at keeping up with the unwanted intruder. Too tired from the demands of her pregnancy to continue the chase, Running Star makes her way back to burrow. She furiously scent marks bushes and small trees along the way to warn Wichita to never come back and if she does, there will be hell to pay.

Peachy stares off into the horizon nervously, hoping Running Star was handling the intruder ok. If she doesn't return home before dark, she'll head out to search for her. Peachy is desperate to do whatever she can to help Running Star out hoping it'll keep her in the dominant's good books. But so far her fruitless attempts at trying to make her proud are failing.

Alfonso peeks his head out from behind his mother. Is the intruder gone? He sighs in relief seeing that Wichita is nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

ooc: Leave the argument to me, Yoshkat. I'll woop her a** im PM, from now on. Hopefully I can retain myself.

Dominic barks. Take that!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

ooc: Ok

Running Star returns to the burrow. She scent marks the area then her group members. Today's events have left her feeling aggressive but she's content having completed most of her plans and she's proud of her group for coming out victorious in battle. But there's still someone else she has to confront whom has been a thorn in her side ever since discovering she was pregnant and that's Peachy. Having tolerated her long enough in the group, Running Star has to make a decision whether to evict Peachy or allow her to stay in the group. If she decides to let her stay, that decision could come back to haunt her. If she evicts her, she'll increase her pups chances for survival. Running Star narrows her eyes at Peachy as she weighs her options.

Peachy lays low as she notices Running Star making punishing glares at her. She crawls over to Running Star grovelling and lets out a series of apologetic chirps as she grooms her. She tries desperately to convince Running Star that she isn't a threat to her unborn pups but it's looking less likely that her desperate pleas won't be enough.

Alfonso watches his mother plea with Running Star confused. He didn't understand the threat his mother poses to Running Star's pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Dominic stands back. This was a female fight right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am

Faith watches Peachy worried for her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

Jay looks at Running Star to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next