Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Tori lets out an exited squeal and falls back then jumped at Alfonso again.

Talltail found a spider and ate it in seconds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Alfonso tumbles onto his back churring delightfully and playfully snaps at Tori's nose.

Peachy is unaware of Running Star's closeful watch of her and is foraging in a patch of green grass. She pulls up a bombardier beetle and quickly gulps it down before it had a chance to spray her with its burning acid.

Running Star makes another quick glance at Peachy then resumes foraging. She pulls up some beetle larvae and eats them hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 pm

When Alfonso nips at her nose Tori jumps back then jumps at her playmate again, this time aiming for his front paws.

Talltail ate a scorpion, soon there was only the stinger left.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Springer stands sentry.

Arrow digs up a small scorpion and eats it quickly.

Sugar digs near Flurry but can't seem to find anything.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Talltail stands up and grins, he was now full.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Alfonso bats playfully at Tori's paws

Peachy digs up a lizard and eats it quickly.

Running Star finds an ants nest and begins picking and eating the ants as they swarm from their nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Tori squeals in excitement and rolls on to her back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Alfonso peeps with joy and leaps on top of Tori. He bats gently at her face.

Peachy pulls up another lizard but decides to let it go. She's starting to feel full.

Running Star comes across a tortoise nest and peeps alerting the group about the delicious discovery. She takes one of the eggs and rolls it out of the nest. She easily cracks it open with her large jaws and begins lapping up the yolk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Tori squeals and bats at Alfonso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 am

Faith limps over to the nest and grabs an egg for herself. It's hard to roll it with three legs, but once she gets a short distance away, she cracks it open and laps at the yolk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 am

Talltail continues digging until he finds a small lizard witch he quickly devours.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Alfonso rolls out from under Tori. He squeals in excitement and takes off bounding around the group again.

Peachy hasn't noticed the tortoise nest and is still foraging in her desired spot. She pulls up a gecko and eats it quickly.

Running Star finishes up her egg and goes on sentry duty. She climbs up a nearby fallen down tree and picks a thick branch to stand gaurd on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Tori giggles and takes off after Alfonso again. This time she runs in front of him, aiming to block his path.

Now full Talltail fallows Running Star and stands sentry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Flurry finds a scorpion and begins to bite its stinger off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Alfonso crashes into Tori and they tumble across the ground stopping with Tori on top of him. Alfonso churrs a giggle and bats at Tori playfully with both paws.

Peachy starts to feel full and decides to rest under the shade of a bush.

Running Star chirps to Talltail thanking him for helping her with sentry duty. Now with 2 meerkats on gaurd they'd have a better chance of spotting danger and warning the group in time for them to be able to reach a bolthole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Tori giggles and bats back at Alfonso gleefully.

Talltail nodded to Running Star, he personally liked standing sentry in the later hours.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Alfonso wriggles around trying to slip under Tori. He squeals with excitement and nibbles at Tori's right arm.

Peachy starts to doze off but jerks awake when she hears a loud squeal from the playfighting pups. She watches them with a content smile.

Running Star sounds the 'watchman's song' letting the group know that there's no sign of danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 am

Faith keeps foraging still feeling a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 am

Dominic chirped to Running Star. It was getting late, so they might want to think about heading home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Running Star glances up at the sky and realizes it's getting late. She looks at Dominic than nods. She sounds lead calls and starts to lead the group back towards the burrow. With a full belly, she's happy that she picked a foraging patch that is rich with food. Having gotten in a nutrious meal, it will help support her unborn pups.

Peachy hears the lead calls and follows after Running Star, feeling a little drowzy.

Alfonso moans and slips from under Tori. He was planning to lead Tori on a little adventure but decides there's always tomorrow and bounds after his mother. He peeps playfully, still full of energy and up for more playfighting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Arrow finishes the last of her meal then follows Running Star.

Springer followed Arrow closely.

Sugar followed, she walked with Flurry.

Spunky bounded after the adults.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 am

Faith limps after the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Running Star arrives at the burrow with her group and heads below ground. She finds a spot in the back of the burrow, curls up, but doesn't fall asleep. She decides to wait until the rest of her group comes below before going to sleep.

Peachy plops down on her haunches near the burrow mouth. She pulls her son Alfonso over to her and starts to groom some sand from his fur.

Alfonso churrs a groan. He wasn't in the mood for a bath, he's still up for more playfighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:30 am

Faith looks up at the sky warily before heading below ground. She lays on her belly and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

Peachy finishes grooming Alfonso and does some self grooming.

Alfonso bounds out from his mother's snuggling grasp and runs around the burrow mouth still feeling hyper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next