Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

Faith falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 am

Over come by drowziness, Peachy hunches over as she starts to doze off but she quickly jerks herself awake. Peachy decides it's time to head below ground for the night. She gets up, picks up Alfonso, who cries in protest, then heads into the burrow. She curls up on a sand mound and places Alfonso next to her and starts to groom him to soothe him to sleep.

Alfonso churrs as his mother grooms him but he wasn't tired. He glanced around the burrow seeing who was still awake so he can play with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Flurry stays close to Sugar, while Streak took position at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Seeing that moat of her group is below ground, Running Star yawns, lays her head on her front paws then decides fall to sleep

Peachy rests her head next to Alfonso and closes her eyes.

Alfonso snuggles up against his mother but isn't yet ready to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Arrow and Springer curled up together below ground.

Sugar nuzzled close to Flurry and groomed him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Peachy falls to sleep.

Alfonso yawns, mostly from bordem, and lays his head against his mother's back. He stares up at the burrow ceiling letting his mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Stripe gathers her pups and rests her head on her paws.
Angel lays down by her mother and siblings.
Jack curls up by Running Star and Bruno.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Alfonso starts to feel his eye lids getting heavy. He finally relents and falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5