Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Alfonso stops short to wait for the other pups to follow. He's in the mood for a game of tag.

Peachy hangs her head low, her thoughts suddenly on her daughter Cyanide. She wonders how she's doing in the Blizzards mob, if she's ok and unharmed. From what she remembers they were ruthless and vicious. They had the nerve to brazenly kidnap her daughter in braud daylight while the whole Zippers mob were present at the burrow surrounding Cyanide. She wonders if Cyanide is fairing well in the group. But remembering back when Alfonso told her that she betrayed her, Alfonso and the Zippers, she shakes her head and scoffs, figuring that she's just become one of them, ruthless, vicious and coldhearted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

Faith follows by Peachy. She too remembers Cyanide and was also shocked with her becoming a traitor.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Dominic followed Running Star and nuzzled her.

Jay growls. He wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Tori and Talltail approached the mob from separate directions. Tori walked up confidently while Talltail was more slow and calm.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Dominic barked in alert. he didn't see the male yet, and accepting the female was not his business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Tori jumped slightly at the alarm call but continued walking over to the mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Dominic growled and ran over to Talltail. He sniffed him. Dominic chinswiped and hipslammed him, but otherwise he was accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Talltail dipped his head in acceptance of Dominic's leadership.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Dominic barked and headed back to Running Star.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Running Star churrs and nuzzles Dominic back. She shoots her head up after hearing Dominic's alert bark and sees the 2 strange meerkats approaching the group. She paid no attention to the male as that was Dominic's buisness to deal with him. She has her eyes locked on the female. She could pose a threat to her pups if she's pregnant. Running Star quickly approached Tori and circles her sniffing her. She doesn't seem to be pregnant or pose a threat to her group. Running Star hipslams Tori growling, then chin swipes her to show her who's in charge.

Peachy approaches Tori with a friendly grin across her face and chirps a welcome.

Alfonso sits at Tori's feet and glances up at her with his wide eyes which have a curious gleam in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Faith smiles politely at the new meerkats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Peachy approaches Talltail and peeps a friendly welcome to him as well. She enjoyed meeting and getting to know new meerkats and hopes Talltail and Tori fit in the group just fine.

Alfonso churrs and paws at Tori. It's his way of introducing himself to new meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Talltail grinned at Peachy and chirped a friendly hello, he was liking this mob already.

Tori smiled at Alfonso and let out a happy chirp then playfully swatted at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

Faith smiles. The new members definately had her trust. She limps over to them and smiles.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:54 am

Dominic stands sentry.
Jay starts to get hungry and starts to follow the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:18 am

Talltail chirped a hello to the Faith.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Running Star has lead her group to the desired foraging grounds and starts to forage. Immdiately, she finds herself a juicy millipede. She drags it across the ground to wipe off its toxic secretions then devours it raveously.

Peachy bounds over to a bush and starts to forage.

Alfonso squeals with joy and playfully swats Tori back. He's elated to have another playmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Flurry forages near Sugar, while Streak takes up centry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Running Star pulls up a beetle and devours it quickly.

Peachy finds a grasshopper in the bush and snatches it into her mouth before it could get a chance to hop away. She eats it at a medium pace.

Alfonso swats Tori then takes off dashing around the group. He wants to play tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Tori smiles and dashes after Alfonso.

Talltail starts foraging. He soon finds a large millipede in the ground and pulls it out then quickly devours it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Alfonso squeals with delight and runs underniethe all the adults' legs as Tori chased him.

Peachy pulls up a spider and devours it quickly.

Running Star chirps in surprise as Alfonso ran underniethe her. She smiles at the 2 pups play antics.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Jay starts to dig around.

Dominic stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Running Star pulls up a skink and eats it quickly.

Peachy circles a bush sniffing at the ground. She's picked up the scent of something good and furiously digs into ground to reach it. She pulls up a juicy scorpion and quickly disarms it then devours it hungrily.

Alfonso stops short kicking up a small cloud of dust. He waits for Tori to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Tori catches up to Alfonso and jumps at him with a playful gleam in her eye.

Talltail finishes his millipede and starts looking for something else to eat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Alfonso squeals with surprise and gently paws at Tori.

Peachy continues to forage around the bush and pulls up a millipede. She drags it across the ground then eats it quickly.

Running Star watches Peachy closely. She's due to give birth after her and even though she looks innocent and appears to be the type of meerkat who wouldn't hurt a fly, things could suddenly change in the last term of her pregnancy. She's still considered a threat no matter how sweet she is. You'd have to think even the softest female meerkat could turn deadly vicious during her pregnancy. As their pregnancies come to the end, Running Star will be watching Peachy very closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next