Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Classifieds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 pm

PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD REGULARLY! I will notify you when I have updated it.  So please, check it out!

So, let me tell you how this works.  I need your help to do this!

Say you have a character.  But you need to get them involved in the roleplay.  You may need plots.  Or relationships.  Or anything that you need other characters involved to do.  That's why this is here.

Just list your character, give a short description, their mob, and a basic idea of what you want from them.

(I will be adding mine later, as I know this will help me out a lot, but I'm tired right now)

---

Tiny Kats~

• Splash: A timid young female.  As a survivor of a Shadow Death attack (the Heathers), she's jumpy and nervous.  She also gets depressed easily, as there's no one other than Chester Quavers she really deals with.

• She just needs basic relationships.  Open for anything, but currently is just sorta sitting there being ignored most of the time.  One of my biggest problems is that she and Cloud Catcher were gonna have pups, but unfortunately Dipsy left.

• Senji: Daughter of Cheyenne and Chris.  She's a spunky character.  She's loyal and caring, but thinks for herself and stays independent of the rest of the group.  She's drawn to Antebellum and Nemo, though, in the very least.

• Again, she's mostly ignored... I am open for anything in general.  I don't want to have brought her back just for her to be a background meerkat.

Comets~

• Valentine: A immigrant female.  She's very soft and kind.  She loves her three children as well as the other Comets.  She always obeys orders but she can fight well to protect her family.

• I don't have much on her right now, she may just end up disappearing... Though I'd hate to do that.

• Pikachu: I can't remember his parents.  Stubborn, loyal, bouncy and hyper.  However, he can have quite an attitude, and will fight if he needs to.

• Unless he gets more involved, I will just kill him off... Or something.  He has a small relationship with other pups but it isn't big enough to count...

Midnights~

• Rip: Son of Needles and Rahkshi .  He's very malicious, sadistic, and cruel.  He likes to torture things.He loves to create chaos.

• He's rivals with Bloodbath... And the four Graveyard meerkats fight often, causing mayhem.  But nothing planned for them.  I'm open.

• Bloodbath: Daughter of Medusa and Makuta.  She's like a female version of her father... She's dark, evil, and sadistic.  She loves to kill things and will gladly make a bloody mess of it too.  She hates everything good in the world.  It all must die.  She's rather vicious and will not be pushed around.

• Same as Rip.  I don't like to roleplay with myself...

• Microbee: Smaller than other meerkats.  She's vicious, loyal, and very competitive... Not a pushover.  She is obedient.  She hates outsiders with a passion and will kill them efficiently if given the chance.  

• Intense rivalry with her sister, but other than that, nothing.  Completely open.

• Marobene: Highly aggressive.  She attacks things when she's bored or frustrated.  Usually, her twin sister is her target.  Though she's more sinister, she is still loyal and obedient, as long as it doesn't involve being on good terms with her sister.  She has no empathy.  She can be greedy, and likes to cause trouble for other mobs.  

• Same as her sister.

Zippers~
none

Oreos~

• Vixen: A kind hearted, loyal young adult female who has clumsy tendencies. She loves pups but isn't the best carer in practice and tends to make more mess doing the housework than cleaning. She does however view all the Oreo females as her new 'sisters' to blank out the bad past experiences of living with Spitfire Midnights.

• Could use any kind of relationship if not I might have to disperse her.

• Hershey: A calm, quiet, and submissive female.  She's gentle, caring, and loves pups.  She's a little sad about the disappearance of her own family.  One of the founders of the mob.

• No direct relationships at the moment.  She's open.

Reapers~
none

Jumaas~
none

Phantoms~
none

Skittles~
none

Fireballs~
none

Other~
none

Last edited by Pancake on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 am

This is a great idea Pancake, I was worrying about some of my characters that they didn't really do much in the RP and this really dragged down my enjoyment of a particular mob. Having a direction or a plot really helps and I've just suddenly found this with the Reapers.

Who do I have hmm... the main ones with very little are:
Vixen (Oreos) - A kind hearted, loyal young adult female who has clumsy tendencies. She loves pups but isn't the best carer in practice and tends to make more mess doing the housework than cleaning. She does however view all the Oreo females as her new 'sisters' to blank out the bad past experiences of living with Spitfire Midnights.
- Could use any kind of relationship if not I might have to disperse her.

Valkyrie (Phantoms) - A old adult male with one eye. He loves his daughter and respects the group but is slowing down with his age. He has past experience being a dominant but now just goes along with group activities.
Could maybe use a friendly individual to get him more active and to communicate better with.
Contacts at the moment: Siousxie.
-Maybe I will get him influencing training Fiero.??

Napoleon (Skittles) - A adult male the brother of Josephine who has emigrated into the small Skittles group with his juvenile daughter Sunday Girl. He is loyal and dedicated but has a playful side to his nature.
Contacts at the moment: Sunday Girl
- Still could be very early in RP for development for him
- I thought about working on him getting to know the other Skittles and generally seeing what comes of him.
- One day I would like it that he could be reunited with his sister. But he is open to relationships and developments.

Sunday Girl (Skittles) - A juvenile female that likes to have fun. She is very active and struggles to find chores interesting.
Contacts at the moment - Napoleon & Akila.
- I like that she has something in common with Akila and how Sabrina gets involved with their playfights. I think she will naturally gravitate towards them for friendships and support.
- Open to ideas on her as awell.

Robyn (Tiny Kats) - A newborn female, still hasn't opened her eyes yet. I don't have any ideas for a personality.

Weaker connected ones:
Blazer (Comets) - A young male pup who is very friendly, outgoing and loves to play. He is the son of MG & Stratus that got separated but he doesn't dwell on being away from his siblings or the distant memory of his parents.
Contacts at the moment: Daya, Squeak, Twix, Cakester & Pikachu.

Spitfire (Midnights) - A self centered young adult who has been forced to change her ways to mold with family life in the small Midnights group. Still a loner she blames herself and her neglecting behaviour for the death of Precarious Situation.
Contacts at the moment: J-Dog, Dakota.

Siousxie (Phantoms) - A sneaky, swift female that acts far younger than her age. She wants to do anything to please the Phantoms dominants and yearns to gain true acceptance from Cyan. Currently has taken it upon herself to train the Zipper pup she stole Fiero but isn't doing the best job of it.
Contacts at the moment: Valkyrie & Fiero.

Fiero (Zippers/Phantoms) - Once a bold, independent young male Fiero has now been broken into a shadow of his former self in the cruel company of the Phantoms. He desperately wants to get home to his friend Rimi and crush Quida. Although he never caught on that Quida preferred Peachy's son Alphonso.
Contacts at the moment: Rimi, Quida, Siousxie.

Merry (Willows) - A quiet, reserved little male who takes life very seriously.
Contacts: Josephine, Pippin, Root Beer and his adoptive family.
- He's not too fond of Pippin or Root Beer, one is too active and the other slighly nosy.
- He could do with someone to really bring him out of his shell and some quieter friends.

Building Relationships:
Mist & Twilight Sparkle (Tiny Kats) - Plot in action to develop the siblings alongside their growing family. Both are respectable young adults who have had a difficult past and now just want to be the best they can be to support Hyacinth's future pups and the whole of the Tiny Kats.
Contacts: Fay, Jade, Hyacinth.
Mist might one day look for love but will concentrate more on raising his nieces and nephews.
Twilight will want to develop her experience being a babysitter and will grow to love being around pups to one day want them of her own.

Chocolatine (Jumaa) - An energetic young adult who loves giving others her overflowing attention. She is very helpful and will do anything for anyone. Desperately she thinks that a male will come to the group and sweep her off her feet.
Contacts at the moment: Root. He is the first individual she always gives her attention too and would love to help him find his sister. One day there might be something hidden in their current relationship.

Scout (Zippers) - A young female pup who feels that she has no one and blames herself for being the one who is responsible for Fly's injuries. Wants to be loved and have her family back.
Contacts at the moment: Fly, Applejack & Nicole. Will hopefully become good friends with her contacts.

Pippin (Willows) - A very hyperactive, confident little male who loves to cause mischief.
Contacts at the moment: Josephine, Kir Royale, Merry, Root Beer and his adoptive family.
- Quite likely will get to grow fond of Kir Royale and will hopefully curve his hyperactive behaviour.
- Open to character growth ideas on him.

Kir Royale (Willows) - A young adult male who longs to be part of a supportive family. Feels very comfortable being a part of the Willows and has become popular with young Pippin after he saved him.
Contacts at the moment: Pippin
- Kir Royale really needs some time to grow in RP
- Hopefully will become close to Tank and will a respected male in the Willows like him and his brother are.
- Other than that could be open to new relationship links and character interactions.

Kira (Reapers) - The other daughter of StormyXScary who isn't the chosen one Raine. Initially was soft hearted at the core but faced with being alone or killed has had to changed her outlook and is growing to harness her hatred and upset, turning it into much needed Reaper aggression. Forming an alliance with her brother Lucifer, Kira doesn't know Stormy is forming her own ideas for the young female.
Contacts at the moment: Lucifer, Raine & Stormy.
- Well Kira has leapt off the page over the last few days and I'm really interested in seeing how she develops.
- Really open here as well as to new relationships she could make maybe with Blizzard and to develop her sibling rivalry with Raine and her controller Lucifer.

Zelda (Fireballs) - A bold adventurous little female who is emotionally and physically bonded with her twin brother Link. Still very young they have a long way to go to grown and develop into their future selves.
Contacts at the moment - Link, Hayley.
- I think she needs more time to grow but can be open to forming relationships with her cousins and any future mob mates.
- She will never leave Link and will always go where he goes.

Strongest built characters:
Chester Quavers (Tiny Kats) - A young juvenile female who worries about her past and family. She adores Splash and respects her wholeheartedly, there is no where she wouldn't go without the older female by her side.
Contacts - Splash & Morning Glory mainly.
- Would like her to get to know Emerald her sister more, develop babysitting skills with Rose Heart and interact with the other pups in someway or another.
- May need a dedicated adult or just Splash to want to help her develop her skills needed to support the group in later life.

Morning Glory (Tiny Kats DF) - A soft hearted but strong willed adult female who has been leading the Tiny Kats through difficult times. She hasn't been the most successful producing mother but has recruited a lot of adults who allow the few pups the group does have to survive. She adores everything about her mate Stratus, he is everything she ever could have wished for and more and would do anything for a pup.
Contacts at the moment - Stratus and interacts well with all TK members.
- Some of her latest litter might not survive
- Hopefully once reunited with the Comets she'll realise that Leaf didn't make it through the fire and she will find closure to move forward rather than needing to look behind.
- Really open to some future ideas with her, I know she is a popular well liked character do I don't plan on killing her off. She will let other females like Antebellum have litters if the group numbers can realistically support them.

Josephine (Willows) - An adult female who is (when not distracted) excellent and dedicated at babysitting. She has very motherly ways about her and will patiently do anything to look after a growing litter. A mate to Lancaster she is currently half way through her pregnancy carrying their first litter of pups while being the adoptive mother to Merry, Pippin and Root Beer.
Contacts at the moment: Lancaster, Tank, Saja, Olivia, Merry, Pippin, Root Beer & Lumina.
- Josephine is very popular at the Willows with all members and should be having a small litter in the next RP day or two depending on date of skip.
- Depending if Yoshkat can keep Lancaster around, Josephine will now always stay with him being the best mother and mate she can be.
- Ok for ideas for her for the time being but she will always be open to making new friends or to adopt any pups in need of love.

Root Beer (Willows - Temp Adopt) - A fun loving little male who is growing cautious of the realities of the world. He is wary of strangers and loves to eat worms. One he feels safe though he loves to play and be social with members of all ages.
Contacts at the moment - Josephine, Merry, Pippin & Ashtail.
- As Root Beer isn't mine I have been following his character profile. Currently I have him gravitating to Ashtail for company and as a teacher.
- He is open if someone else wants to temporary adopt him but once he has reached a sufficient age I might have to consider dropping him as I will likely adopt one of Josephine's pups.

I've probably over killed the idea but I have done all of mine in case there is someone who read them and thinks that's just a character who might fit their ideas or think they could help me with some ideas. I've split them up so there are some of mine who have nothing but at the other end are quite developed but need longer future plots to continue to grow.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 pm

I'll add them in a moment.

Ugh, this is actually frustrating me because every single one of my characters will be on here. Even those with relationships. Honestly, as lots of the others know, it's a reoccurring, annoying problem.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Sad Yeah it took quite a while too put all mine up here and once I got down to it all mine needed to go on the list. Even the one's I felt i knew the most really could use ideas adding to them. Would dividing them up like I have done help you at all so you can concentrate on a few at a time?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 pm

I updated it partly... I'm tired so I'll add the rest later.

Two I really need help with are Blizzard and Pretzel...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Maybe I can help you out more Pancake.

I have lots of characters in Tiny Kats that could maybe interact more with Splash and Senji. Twilight would like to get to know some of the group individuals.

I don't have many characters in the Comets so maybe I could pick up Cloud Catcher but I have too many in Tiny Kats to move him across permanently. So unless you want to create a plot maybe somebody else could adopt him.
Pikachu is Bahiya & Paool's son, Bahiya is still active in Tiny Kats and his brother is Boomslang (CT). Kusuma also might still be playing his sister Shira but I haven't seen her active in a group yet.
Squeak and Blazer seem to be fond of Pikachu maybe we could come up with a plot there also.

I might lean Kira into getting to know Blizzard. She would take her time respectfully learning about the older female and hopefully she could become someone who Blizzard could trust and be caring towards. If this helps whilst everyone believes she is soft.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Those all work fine.  :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh I've had an idea... Would you like Valkyrie to be the assigned mentor of Pretzel?
I know Isis has Dream, Siouxsie is trying to mold Fiero, I imagined Cyan has Willows and Scooter. Valkyrie would likely be quite easy going but would offer his real life experiences and respectable ideas to help her see the importance of being a Phantom, understanding the importance of needing to protect oneself and how being vicious is a good thing for group life. Phantoms before blood is what they all have to learn. Being older I'd imagine he would have a lot of patience for her just like he has with Siouxsie and wouldn't cause her harm for making a mistake or refusing to train as to him life is the one who dishes out its own pain if one fails to neglect its lessons.
Let me know, currently he isn't doing anything...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:12 pm

That would be wonderful~

Also, if you want to get Vixen involved, I need that with Mystery and Hershey.  ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:21 pm

^^ yey I'll have have Valkyrie surface in my next post maybe he can stay behind and babysit to get to know the pups and what's needed of him.

That's a good idea I'll gravitate Vixen to your characters so she can start getting to know them and becoming friends. I think she's with Hershey and Maple at the moment mourning over Carnation.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh and about Scout, I can't have Cyan mentor him, that would be roleplaying with myself... I can't stand that.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Maybe Stormy could help have Casper train Scooter then as he is gaining good Phantom qualities?

I don't mind RPing with myself but I do find I tend to just waffle and write loads. Like in Willows and Tiny Kats my posts are getting enormous XD

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Oh yeah, sorry, I get Scout and Scooter confused alot! xD

Maybe.
Back to top Go down

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Guntram wants to meet all of his fellow Shadow Death relatives, and also meet one of Makuta's ex mates, and a big part of his life; Cyan. Well I'm guessing they will meet soon anyway considering the Reapers will be raiding the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 pm

How would Guntram even know Cyan? I don't have him listed as a Shadow Death.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:52 pm

I would be happy to have Casper train Scooter. He's always wanted a male pup around anyways, since most of his offspring are female...

Pan, Willows can have Cyan as her mentor, right?

And I'll be posting my plot needs soon. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Classifieds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Classifieds   Plot Classifieds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Classifieds
Page 1 of 1