Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small plot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Small plot? Empty
PostSubject: Small plot?   Small plot? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Ok, there's an idea I've had for a while now. You'll notice that I have three new reserved names, Unity, Duty and Destiny.

I've had this plan for a while. They're based on the three virtues from Bionicle. I have personalities and basic ideas for them, but I would like some to be played by other people, I'd like to play one though...

YoshKat suggested that they be adopted out in the way that Linda's and Ninja's were, in which I'd decide who would play them mote actively and the most literate as well. I have basic ideas for each pup, you could develop them from there... If you couldn't play the one you adopted, I'd play it or someone else could.

The problem I have... I'd like them to be born into a group that doesn't have too much activity, I don't want to cause a problem with the pups... If they can't be born in, although I'd prefer it, I do have a little plot considering how they could be found. I don't really have any females that could be the mother on here, but I would kinda like to handle the adoption when the time comes... I might actually want them to be found instead, I'm thinking about this...

Anyways, that's all I have right now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Small plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small plot?   Small plot? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Sounds like a reasonable plot that can be put into practice for you if you find the right members and group to assist your idea.

At the moment the quietest groups as probabaly Midnights, Phantoms, Reapers or maybe Willows.
Tiny Kats/Comets maybe after the possible reunion plot if things don't go to well otherwise they are rather a large group.
Oreos/Zippers are usually quite big and Jumaa are very active.
So it's up you? What groups do you feel they'd fit into?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Small plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small plot?   Small plot? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:46 pm

The Midnights seem to be the smallest group right now, I might pick them, maybe. These three would not be evil, so they wouldn't fit in very well though. Phantoms are a big NO. Cyan would not like that. Reapers wouldn't really work either. The Willows might work... But I have quite a few characters there already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small plot?   Small plot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small plot?
Page 1 of 1