Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD   OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:00 pm

I think we need one. Plots make the RP more interesting, and a lot of times we forget\overlook plots that are just posted in the RP boards. So, maybe, it was necessary to make one. Feel free to request a plot, create one, suggest additions to a plot, basically anything having to do with it. NOTE- ALL plots are suggestions until approved by all those involved.

PLOT REQUEST FORM-

Plot-
Characters wanted\will be involved-
RP Day, Relative Date plot will occur (if over a length of time, please specify)

When all users involved\requested to be involved OK the plot, it will be added to the list.

PLOTS- (by mob)

Tiny Kats-

Spoiler:
Comets-
Spoiler:
Midnights-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Oreos-
Spoiler:
Reapers-
Spoiler:
Jumaa-
Spoiler:
Phantoms-
Spoiler:
Skittles-
Spoiler:
Fireballs-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
None
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD   OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 am

PLOT REQUEST FORM-

Plot- Brief reunion between Tiny Kats & Comets to form an eastern alliance. (Helps if I use the map ><)

Characters wanted\will be involved-
Morning Glory
Stratus
Jupiter
Any other subordinates/pups that would like to reunite with the other half of the family.

RP Day, Relative Date plot will occur (if over a length of time, please specify):
Would only need to happen on one RP day and then by the next skip they can be back to normal with members describing character feeling about what happened in the new RP day after.
Date - Whenever it can be fitted in as it should have happened a while ago but due to site inactivity and other plots hasn't happened.

Reasons for suggestion:
It would be be a good idea to conclude the past plot of the wildfire and to allow some characters to have some closure of the traumatic event. It also allows members an opportunity to have their characters switch groups without needing to migrate.
I could never be a permanent merge of the two groups as the Tiny Kats are nearly at 30 members with the new litter of pups and Jupiter has already established the Comets for a long period of time.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD   OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm supportive of the idea, as are most of the other members ^^. I'll add it, unless it would be good to delete this thread and just stick with Pancake's, or are they different enough to remain around?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD   OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 pm

My thread exists to involve certain characters in plots that need activity, that may be dispersed or killed off otherwise.  It's not the same as this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD   OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL PLOT THREAD
Page 1 of 1