Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willows DM Plot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 pm

So I've made it clear I have no intentions for Lucky to be the permanent DM. However, for a plot idea I had in mind, it would require him and Lumina to have 2 litters together, although he could be overthrown the same day they mate the 2nd time. For those of you who wanted the position, what I think might work-

Lucky, who was just starting to feel like a worthy DM, the Willows could possibly get in a battle and a meerkat dies, and the male who will be taking over blames it on Lucky for not being there to protect him like he should have been. They get in a fight after Lucky attempts to fight him, and ends up losing and the other male tells him he doesn't deserve to lead a mob like the Willows. He agrees, and flees, but not before promising the male pups in his and Lumina's first litter he'll come back for them one day. However, the male who fought Lucky feels terrible as it becomes clear Lumina is pregnant, and the pups won't ever know their father, and steps down briefly, allowing the other male that was considered for the spot to lead before the other one takes over for good.

This way, Kir Royale and Tank could both have time as the dominant as you both wanted the position.

For the plot I had in mind with the 2 litters
In the first litter, I'll have a male, probably named Danny, who is shattered by his father and role model leaving. When the next litter is born he decides to become like a father figure to them although he's only about 2 1/2, 3 months older than them. She'll grow closest with the female I have in that litter (Her name will either be Charm, Gracie, or Ariana, not sure yet) and eventually Lucky will return for his sons- but Danny will refuse to leave Ariana/Charm/Gracie as she's supposed to be very fragile.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 pm

From Yosh's post on Willows I think I'm going to hang back and have Kir earn his place in the group. My feelings for him overall as a character is that he would love to be one of the Willow's boys and be respected like Tank & Lancaster. He's certainly not an aggressive male who would fight selfishly to take over the group, if the DF didn't trust or believe in him then he wouldn't feel fully accepted in the post. I think Tank is a great choice, he is loved by all on the site and I'm happy to follow Yosh's ideas.
I though maybe Kir could be a trusted place holder should the need arise as Lancaster might be busy enjoying fatherhood in the upcoming RP months.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 pm

I could have Tank take the blame for Lucky's departure, but who would be the meerkat that will die? I imagine no one will be willing to sacrifice a character, or maybe they will. We'll see what the others think, lol. But the plot sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Hmm... I only have the two pups and Josephine.
I was going to offer that maybe Josephine is a target for another group's assault on the Willows, she after all is responsible for the groups pups atm plus her own. Lancaster and Tank might get very annoyed if she gets seriously injured. I don't really want her to die or lose the litter but I'm willing to offer something to help plot development.

Im not sure if killing off Merry or Pippin would have the desired impact that is required by the proposed DM.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:04 pm

I would offer up Tuck but I would have to see what Pancake says.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

I could offer Ashtail to be the one who'll die, she was going to die eventually anyhow in a battle against Ghost at one point, but I can have her die during that battle if it helps with the plot.

And yeah, poor Lumina will be upset when Lucky leaves when she's pregnant a second time, probably will be bitter at Tank for a brief time for chasing away the first and then her unborn pup's father away but will eventually forgive him and if he stays as the permanent DM, she'll grow to accept him as such.

Last edited by Night on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm

If Josephine ends up getting injured in the battle, certainly Lancaster will be a basket case, especially if she'll be carrying pups. Tank accusing Lucky for letting Josephine get hurt or whatever member get killed and ejecting him from the group may be when he'll be going through his rebellious phase. Lancaster will be angry with his brother for a while but will eventually reconcile with him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willows DM Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willows DM Plot   Willows DM Plot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willows DM Plot
Page 1 of 1