Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot for Linda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm thinking of a plot for Linda that will involve a male character not from the Willows. Anyone want to get a character involved in this or ideas for what will happen?
Back to top Go down

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 pm

If you want it to be a rover, I could use Sly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:30 am

I'll look into it. A full-time rover or a member of another group that roves a lot will work.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

What about Boomer?
Back to top Go down

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 am

Sly's a full time rover and I put in his personality that he normally returns to the female to see how she's going after.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:06 pm

I'll look into it. My plot is to get her pregnant and then... well I haven't gotten that far yet. I might not even do that. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot for Linda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot for Linda   Plot for Linda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot for Linda
Page 1 of 1