Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Nephi glances over nervously... He isn't sure but it should be done.  He smiles softly at Shamrock despite his worries.  He gently chinswipes him before turning away.  This is really weird...

Pikachu bounds up to Firework and sniffs her curiously.  He barks.

Valentine smiles and nuzzles Jupiter thankfully.  They have a home.  It's wonderful.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Excited by the new arrivals, Blazer skidded across the sand and stood up on his back legs admiring Daya. Chirping a greeting he bobbed his head with curiosity. Where had they come from? Were they from a new family? Had they been through the scorched wasteland?

Last edited by little_maybelline on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Shamrock dips his head in thanks as he's accepted. At least he has a mob now. He just hopes they don't discover his quirks anytime soon.

Cadmium looks on. More new meerkats... this new family of hers must be a popular selection.

Firework chirps happily to her littermate as he's accepted as a new Comet. That left her, Pumpkin, and their mother to become members. She prays they will be accepted as well... She don't know what it would do to her and Pumpkin if they lost Shamrock...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Night wrote:
Satisfied, Jupiter accepts the four females with chin swipes, before looking back at Nephi. He just had to accept the male, Shamrock.

They were accepted, Stormy.  :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Back at the burrow, whimpering can be heard reverberating through the tunnels, but there's no one around to respond to them as Boomslang is utterly alone. He's been inadvertently left unsupervised. A nightmare is transpiring in his mind. It's about him being relentlessly pursued by a black backed jackal, an event that had actually occurred when he was struggling to survive on his own. His extremities twitch frequently and he grimaces, terrified for his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 am

They were accepted. They were now part of this mob. The comets. Pumpkin rose up and looked around her. So many meerkats were looking at them. She was a bit scared at this, she wanted to make friends but she had never seen so many meerkats. She sticks close to her family. But she needed to try to socialize.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Juptier touches Nephi's shoulder gently. You'll get used to it, but you did very well for your first time. She looks back at the new members, wondering how they were like. Daya and Valentine seemed nice though.

Squeak was playing with a beetle.

Cakester and Twix watched the new members, curious.

Daya smiles down at Blazer. Aww, how cute. She chirps, she became a new member of the family. She couldn't wait to get to know everyone here, the mob seemed like a nice bunch.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

ooc: oops

Firework dips her head in a manner of respect as she's accepted. She's grateful to know everyone in her family has been accepted into this mob. She lets her eyes take in everyone and everything excitedly.

Cadmium chirps a welcome to the five new members. Although she's way of strangers, she's sure these 'kats are good souls. She can sense that Jupiter is a intelligent dominant female. She probably sees things in them Cadmium doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Delphi

Delphi has slightly lost track of where his father went, getting lost with the mass of bodies bigger than himself moving around and catching his opticals by surprise. Looking around he would finally find the male, only to notice the Dominant Female right beside him. With an slight growl of frustration he would hurry over and scoot in between the two with a little difficulty. His father not her's. He wanted to make the first day with him special but it did not seem like that was going to happen, he did not care about the other children playing; all he wanted was his father. If he could scent mark him, it would be exactly what the young 'kat would do.     
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Just as the black backed jackal was about to capture him in its lethal jaws, the frightening dream abruptly fades and Boomslang awakens emitting a horrified yelp. A bit disoriented, he gazes around the chamber, thinking he had sought refuge in some thick vegetation but quickly comes to realize he's in the safe burrow. A sense of relief permeates his system as he realizes it was just a dream. It was the first dream he had of his predator scare event and he hopes it's the last, because that vivid dream felt so real and was utterly terrifying!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Cadmium approaches the new comers. She sniffs Valentine quickly. She doesn't recognize any certain scent. She assumes this female and her children are not from the area she was raised in. She peeps a hello to all five newcomers, dipping her head in respect to the one who looked fairly old. Cadmium was young, with a lot of life a head of her... She hadn't encountered much yet. She wondered what kind of groups lived around here...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Nephi glances at his son as he squeezes between him and Jupiter.  He narrows his eyes.  He's picked up the idea that Delphi doesn't like how he left his mother... But it felt strange to Nephi, and he was roving after all.  But he seemed a bit... Jealous of Jupiter.  Honestly, Nephi just met her, so he didn't mind giving Delphi more attention, so he moves away a few inches, for the moment.

Valentine smiles softly, and chirps.  She's happy to have a home.  She pulls up a few large beetles for her daughters and son, only then does she start to forage for herself.

Pikachu gazes at the beetle that Squeak is playing with. He's jealous. Squeak is his friend, he wants to play with her. Stupid beetle. (lol)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 am

After affectionately rubbing his head against Daya welcoming her into the group, Blazer spots the younger pup Squeak playing with a beetle. Unlike Pikachu, Blazer's thoughts are more on the tasty snack being batted gently around. Yipping with excitement he bounds over for a closer look, if they wanted to play with it he'd gladly show them that it was really all about the thrill of a chase.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Jupiter feels something coming in between her and Nephi and looks down to see Dephi. Although she wanted to get to know Nephi, she had plenty of time to do that. But she'll let this slide, for now. But if he kept this behavior up, she would have no choice but to start disciplining him, she won't tolerate a misbehaving pup for too long. Especially if he became a bully toward the other pups.

Squeak notices Blazer coming and smiles, before looking at Pikachu and chirps. Get over here and join in silly!

Cakester went toward the newcomers, curious.

Twix notices Dephi's behavior and narrowed her eyes a bit. Hey, what gave him the right to do that?! Especially to the greatest and kindest mother in the world?! (XD)

Daya smiles down at Blazer and watches him run off to some other pups. She already felt at home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Unaware of the events transpiring at the foraging party with the new members, Boomslang is left feeling frightened after his nightmare. He emits frantic vocalizations, in need of consolation from an adult. He has no idea there's no one around to respond to his vocalizations.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Cadmium begins to forage. Knowing she's under the watchful eye and safety of a large group and a sentry, she feels confident she can forage to her heart's desire undisturbed. She dun into the orange sand, shoveling large amounts of it behind her. She comes across a scorpion, quickly disarming it and gobbling it down.

Shamrock and Firework forage near each other as well as Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Pumpkin watches everything silently. The young pup felt slightly overwhelmed. There were so many meerkats. She smells the beetles her mother brought out for her and her siblings. She pushes it to them, she had already eaten. Then she starts digging near them and her mom. Pumpkin can't make big holes like her mother but she tries very hard. Green eyes sparkle in their dark nests. Her eye circles help her see in th esun. She kept digging seeing if she could find something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Nearby, the famous roving male, Levi, watched and waited. He was young but very experienced. He had no home and even though his eye was on the females of this group, he was also looking to make a good impression upon joining first. He slunk closer for a better view.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 am

Blazer barked to Pikachu and hopped around with excitement. The more pups to play the merrier.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Back at the burrow, Boomslang has ceased his frantic distress vocalizations, his head tilted to the right, confused as to why he hasn't been getting a response from any of the adults. The mob hadn't already made their departure for a foraging patch, have they? Boomslang's green orbs gaze in the direction of the burrow entrance, hesitant to go above ground to investigate for fear he may find himself in a precarious predicament.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Cadmium has her head buried in orange Kalahari sand. She gives no notice of Levi approaching the mob.

Shamrock and Firework are both close together alongside Pumpkin. There's so many new faces and scents it frightens Shamrock meanwhile exciting the overly-bubbly Firework, creating an awkward situation for the two siblings with clashing personalities. Firework decides to forage while Shamrock creates lines in the sands with his paw, keeping his head down. He's obviously very shy around these new meerkats, as he is insecure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Pikachu giggles and nips at Blazer excitedly. He loves to play!

Nephi gazes at his sun, and then at the other members. He smiles to himself, he needs to make the best of this. If he's going to be a dominant male, Nephi will need to step up. He's a responsible meerkat, but can't be when he's upset. He scans the area for dangers.

Valentine smiles to her son and daughter. They're not really pups anymore, but she still loves them, and is happy that they're safe in a mob. Only when they've eaten something does she begin to forage for herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Jupiter proceeds to forge near Nephi, wanting to get to know him. But for now, she wanted to have a full belly before doing so. Hard to think on an empty stomach.

Squeak pounces on Pikachu, playfully nibbling on his ear.

Cakester decides to copy what Nephi is doing and attempts to stand on his hind legs but falls over a few seconds later. He'll get used to doing sentry when he was older.

Twix was with Daya, watching her forge curiously.

Daya forged, not minding Twix's company, she knew she would enjoy a mob life, being alone for so long... Well, it'd make anyone feel lonesome. So the presence of a mob felt wonderful.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Back at the burrow, Boomslang has decided to head above ground to see if he's actually been inadvertently left behind. Upon cresting the slope of the burrow, what he feared has become a reality. Every single Comet individual is gone. He emits a worried whimper, knowing in his debilitated state, he wouldn't stand a chance if a predator or rival mob manifests on the premises. Looks like it's going to be an agonizingly long day full of potential peril.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Levi caught notice of Cadmium and crept closer to her. He kept alert for the group at the same time. He whipped his head around to check for signs of danger as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next