Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

Mozart sat up and chattered anxiously, she cared about Tank’s safety but there was nothing she could do to stop him. At Lumina’s intervention, a brief wave of relief washed over her as she watched the events unfold. As soon as there was a break in the tension she would go and investigate her suspicions.

Peeking to see Tank launch at Soul, Josephine was about to call out to Lancaster in desperation to stop his brother but was beaten to it by Lumina intervening. Feeling the trembling of young Saja, she knew she her only role was to be vigilant and protect the young ones even if this made her feel powerless.

With Josephine preoccupied, Pippin squeezed out of her embrace and sniffed the air. Something was going on with all the sudden calls and activity?

Merry by now had closed his eyes and was asleep against Saja unaware of the danger or his brother’s desire for mischief.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Bravo was alone on his trek to find his sister, and was not aware of the events unfolding. He is single-minded about the task of reunifcation.

Ariel is staying away from the action. Fights are no place for a pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Taakah watches, distressed. He hopes that this interaction doesn't resort to violence, but stands ready to protect his mob in case it does.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Sensing his niece's anxiety, Lancaster bent over to offer consolation in the form of grooming, hoping to reassure her everything will be alright. He and Josephine won't let anything bad happen to her. They won't hesitate to lay down their lives to protect her and the other innocent young individuals.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Tank growls, trying to break from Lumina's hold.

Lumina keeps her grip. She wasn't going to risk this male harming Soul.

Ashtail scratches the ground.

Saja does calm down a bit from her aunt and uncle's comforting touches and stops trembling.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 am

Ooc: I can’t really do much here until we know more from Pancake about Soul.

Standing on her hind legs Mozart was growing more and more impatient. She desperately wanted to know if the new stranger posed a threat to the group or if Tank and the new dominant female would need assistance.
Chattering anxiously she fidgeted waiting to hear a verdict, was the stranger really who he claimed to be and not the terrible pup killer Ghost?

Still huddled with the two young pups and Saja, Josephine looked on in the direction of the activity but stayed quiet. As soon as Lumina had gave the confirming contact call to announce to the group that things were ok with the stranger then she would be able to ease up on her guard over the youngsters. Even Lancaster by her side was sat rigid with concentration as the tension in the mob continued to build with each passing minute.

Fluttering a sleepy eyelid only once or twice, Merry continued to doze. Saja’s fur was so soft and comforting that in his dream he imagined himself close to his mother again.

Excited that he was free, Pippin gave a squeak and was about to scramble away from his protectors when he was instantly spotted by watchful Josephine and tucked back under her paw. Not disheartened by his failed attempt, Pippin clambered back around and wiggled to try and escape again. If he had done it once he could do it again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Noticing rambuntious little Pippin trying to pull himself free from Josephine's protective grasp out of his right peripheral vision, Lancaster bends down and gives him a gentle nudge, urging him to remain under her supervision. It's for the sake of his precious life that she's refusing to relinquish him, not until the potential danger has been taken care of. Lancaster has already lost 2 innocent infantile relatives to that heartless monster, Ghost, he's not about to permit more pups to perish by his claws! The fur along the back of his neck and back bristled, Lancaster emits a ferocious growl in "Ghost's" direction, as if challenging him. He's prepared to die trying to protect his beloved lady and the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Taakah's fur bristles as he looks at Soul. He doesn't even know why his mob is being so suspicious of this meerkat, but he knows there has to be a logical reason.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 am

ooc: Pancake has gone on a hiatus from the site so this plot may be at a stand still for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4