Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Chloe emerges. She's sad about the loss of her son, but she'll get over it. She's made new friends here. She suns herself.

Luna emerges. She's becoming detached from the mob...


ooc: I think I'm gonna kill Luna off. I just don't really feel her anymore.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Lancaster had emerged at the same time as his beloved Josephine and is situated next to her in the sunning line, euphorically watching as the maternal female interacts with one of the little ones, namely Pippin. How adorable! He desires to someday have pups of his own. He's always been so fond of them and feels he's ready to become a father. But what about Josephine? He's been meaning to discuss the possibility of having pups with her but has been hesitating, unsure of how she'd react or if she's ready to become a mother. From the looks of how she's interacting with Pippin though, he's sure she'd love to have pups of her own as well some time soon. When he summons the self-confidance, he'll bring up the discussion of maybe having some little ones.

ooc: Awwww, poor ill-fated Luna :{ Okay, Stormy.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 pm

DaVinci temporarily diverted his attention from Tank to smile warmly at Saja. He barked a congenial greeting, then glanced about curiously at hearing Pippin squeak. What was that?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Saja had also heard Pippin emit a series of distress vocalizations and looks over where he is currently being comforted by the maternal female, Josephine. Her heart melts as she watches the adorable scene. Awwww, so cute! She's noticed Josephine is phenomenal with pups. Her presence has an instant consoling effect on them, and she's so gentle with them. She bets Josephine would make a phenomenal mother.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Buckeye also hears Pippin and looks over, only to see her son settle down in Josephine's presence. She smiles a bit. It was good to have this gentle female back. She makes a mental note if Mozart tries to evict Josephine again, she would step in and evict Mozart. Evicting was her job.

Ashtail stretches out and yawns a bit tiredly.

Phantom is still near his adopted daughter and looks around.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Saja can feel a hunger sensation developing in her stomach, emitting as an audible growl which draws her eyes to the distant terrain, wanting to go foraging soon. She's starving!

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Molly emerges, happy as a bee. She shakes her pelt to rid of the sand caught on her pelt during sleep.

Daisy nervously emerges after Molly, looking around nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:13 pm

ooc- So they do know of Linda's fate then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

ooc: Yeah. We can say they found out over the skip.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Taakah's broad head slowly aroused from one of the tunnel entrances, a yawn soon following, revealing his sharp teeth before snapping his maw shut. Like many of the other mob members, he, too, was feeling the pang of hunger stab at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Of course, Buckeye was hungry herself. She gives out calls to forge and walks off.

Ashtail follows eagerly.

As usual, Phantom decides to stay behind to babysit and watch over the burrow. He watches as everyone leaves from his good eye. Truthfully, he feared going out to forge. With half his face horribly scarred, he wouldn't be able to fully do sentry duty.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Bravo and Ariel are already up, and both begin to follow as Buckeye leads them off. However, Bravo in particular has some other plans in mind. The news that his sister is alive and thriving has left him ecstatic. He can barely contain his desires to go and search for this so-called Jumaa mob. He's been there once before on a roving trip when Linda was still in The Willows. He thinks he mays till remember the directions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Nuka sat on her haunches and looked around her at the vast desert and looking at a mob not to far from her ,she had just been evicted from her last clan for getting pregnant and she needed a new clan to ensure her pups survival and her own.She could only hope they would let her join them she carefully walked forward keeping her distance in case they decided to chase her off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Tank had re-located himself to the periphery of the mob, having remembered that Linda and Ninja are alive. For him, the news of Linda's mortal existance is bitter sweet. Of course he's immensely euphoric that Linda had been given a second chance at life but a persistant sense of guilt and regret has been restricting him from rejoicing. He's ashamed for adamantly trying to take Ninja's life to "avenge" Linda. All those times he and Bravo tried to kill Ninja was all for nothing. Learning that Ninja has children of his own had left Tank feeling as low as Ghost, the flagitious rouge male that brutally slaughtered his 2 children, Snicker and Triscuit. He can't imagine the anguish Ninja's family must have been enduring when Bravo left him to perish from the grievous wounds he inflicted. He desires so badly to make an excursion over to the Jumaa and apologize profusely to Ninja's family for his acts of attempted murder against their beloved family man. If only he remembers how to get there...

Saja was jovially walking beside her uncle Lancaster when a meerkat shaped figure enters her right peripheral vision. She glances over to see that it's a foriegn female meerkat walking directly towards the mob. She curiously stares at her for a few seconds, then averts her orbs from the strange female to alert her uncle of the approaching trespasser. Hey, Uncle Lancaster, there's a stranger approaching the mob. We should alert Buckeye.

Lancaster watches as the foriegn female grows closer to the mob. Nodding at his niece's recommended plan of action, Lancaster emits low urgency vocalizations, alerting the mob of the approaching foriegner.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Molly also decides to stay behind to give a helping paw to Phantom.

Daisy follows everyone else nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 am

Hearing Lancaster’s vocalisations about the approaching stranger, Josephine twitched nervously and grabbed Pippin by the scruff and darted into the safety of the burrow complex. If the stranger were from a rival group then their intentions wouldn’t necessarily be peaceful towards any unaware Willows family member.
Sniffing around the many lengths of dark tunnels and following the sound of tiny calls from Buckeye’s other pup, Josephine continued her decent until she reached the sleeping chamber. Still alone on the dusty floor was young Merry, the only one of the litter who hadn’t emerged onto the surface that day but still a pup that could use a warm cuddle from a loving babysitter.

Placing the squirming Pippin down next to his brother, Josephine wrapped herself tightly around the two tiny bundles of fur and waited on edge patiently for the calls to let her know it was safe to emerge again. Trusting her beloved Lancaster, she had to hope that things wouldn’t have to escalate to violence.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Buckeye hears Lancaster and looks around until she spotted Nuka. She tilted her head, but kept an eye for any submissive behavior.

Ashtail watches as well, her body tense.

Phantom was startled when Josephine suddenly rushed by, almost knocking him over when she ran by.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Lancaster watches Nuka cautiously while staying in close proximity to his niece to protect her incase the foriegn female displays hostile behavior. She seems harmless but her docile demeanor could change in an instant, so it pays to be conscientious.

Every couple moments, Saja would bob her head in curiosity and caution. Seeing how the adults are acting towards Nuka, she follows their example and keeps a wary eye on her, looking for signs that she's a friend or enemy.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 am

Luna follows Buckeye out foraging. She's still not getting over the loss of her last litter, but the mob was getting too cramped, and she knows it's for the best. Buckeye is the only one meant to have pups here.

Chloe stops to forage under a bush.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am

Bravo decides to head in a different direction. There are more pressing concerns for him. Even if this trip becomes his death sentence, he is willing to take it. The quest to find his sister has begun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Cowering under ground, Josephine anxiously waited for news from the surface. She had no time to frolic around like the jovial pups or more that Pippin found it entertaining to climb all over his brother and bite his ears.
Occasionally failing to nuzzle them apart, she had no idea that Bravo had begun his journey to find his sister Linda. It had been her that had revealed the information about her time in the Jumaa territory and delivered the news that Linda and Ninja were alive and now proud parents.

Ignoring his adult baby sitter, Pippin squealed in delight every time he managed to pin his brother Merry to the floor. Being cautious and shy was no match for this little bundle of beans.

Desperately wanting to curl away and hide, Merry whined and wished his brother would leave him alone. He hadn’t done anything to deserve the attention and all he really wanted was to snuggle in the warm embrace of Josephine.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:01 pm

ooc: Should we just say Nuka left? KalahariQueen hasn't logged on nor posted since April. If she comes back, we can let her know she can have Nuka approach again whenever.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

ooc: Yes that sounds like a good idea Yoshkat, or just say that Nuka got accepted over a skip if she comes back.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 pm

ooc: Sounds good LM ^^

Lancaster tilts his head a bit confused when the foreign female loses her confidance and disappears into the vegetation. The Willows wouldn't dare harm foreigners unless they display hostility towards them first. They were merely gonna grant her acceptance into the mob and offer her protection from predators. He's worried for her welfare and hopes she returns to give up her dangerous life as a solitary individual for a much more safer life style in the Willows. It'd be their pleasure to provide her with the essentials of survival. Aware Josephine had decended into the burrow for safety when Nuka manifested, Lancaster notifies his lady of the female's departure and that it's safe to come above ground.

Saja is also confused at the female's skittish departure. The Willows weren't gonna hurt her, they were gonna anoint her a subordinate position in the mob. Like her uncle Lancaster, she hopes the female returns, it'd be a shame if continuing to live a solitary life style costs the female her life.

Tank was in a trance when the foreign female dashes across his line of vision. He blinks in confusion. What was that? He had been thinking about Ninja's survival and the fact that he and Linda now have a family when the female was hanging around on the fringes of the mob, contemplating joining or moving on.


_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 am

Relieved to hear Lancaster’s reassuring calls, Josephine emerged once again back onto the surface this time with a pup in her mouth and one quickly following behind her heels.

Distressed by the sudden burst of bright light, Merry shrieked and wiggled in the air as he dangled by his scruff. He had been quite content being left alone underground waiting for his mother to return and now he couldn’t even feel the safety of the hard earth.

Thankful that the outside world was once again safe to explore, Pippin squeaked to his brother above him before bravely scampering away from Josephine down the loose sandy slope. He wasn’t afraid. Intrigued spotting Saja, the young male tried to mimic her upright pose but wobbled and tumbled onto his side.

Concerned about Merry, Josephine carefully placed him onto the ground at her feet and nuzzled him close to her body. Offering reassuring churrs and licks, she hoped he understand that he would be safe on her watch and would instinctively get the urge like his brother to explore and develop their skills.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay-8th of January
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: