Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Night
Eclipse
Pancake
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm

ooc: Meh....my motivation died for this site T_T Plus, my interest in RPing here has been fading gradually. As for the other people, I believe since the school year has picked up, homework and cirricular activities have been taking up their time. It should be much more active once the holiday breaks arrive.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: *Smacks left to right* Daww, come on! Your on every day! Dun talk like that! D...": But anyways, yeah, I suppose so....I'd like to know how to make rps on Proboards, but i'm not good with stuff like that....Anyways, you should reply to the reapers; Torrent&Torrence made quite the entrance...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: Just because I am doesn't gaurantee I'm gonna post every day. Some days I just prefer to read rather than post. I usually post when I have the motivation and right now it's gone XP It'll come back of course soon enough. And that's cool. *has absolutely no clue how to use proboards* So I can't help you there Razz If I had characters in the Reapers I'd go and reply but I don't...sorry :/ Not anymore at least. I was covering Flower's character Corson for a while but since she returned, I gave him back to her.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

OCC: Oh, you don't? LOL Sorry, didn't know that. Atleast FH takes somewhat of a load off your mind. X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 pm

ooc: It's okay. Well, not yet anyway. I plan to introduce 2 characters to the Reapers in the near future. *Still needs to form their personalities* And yeah XD Also the other reason why we may have cut down the activity is *Pokes topic in Rules thread*
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

OOC: Since the day is ending everywhere is, I'm temporarily covering Morning Glory. I asked the mods if it was ok and they said I could go ahead

BIC

Morning Glory is hesitant to leave the tiny pups but the day is ending.... she heads out and makes calls. They will be staying in the bolt hole for awhile until the pups are old enough to be outside. It'll be cramped and uncomfortable... but... it's for the sake of the little ones inside. She then feels a pit in her stomach... something will have to do with the two pups that didn't survive and their mother. She starts digging a large hole.

Cumulus, meanwhile is very upset that Morning Glory is not there at the moment... Miracle nuzzles him to try to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Little Cloud squeaks as she feels Morning Glory leave... C...C-come back! She thinks that this meerkat is her mother and doesn't want to leave her. Little Cloud tries to crawl after her but doesn't get very far... She does continue squeaking loudly, calling Morning Glory...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 pm

((OOC: I'll be covering Stratus for Kusuma.))

Stratus follows Morning Glory. He then remembers about the others at the burrow... He looks over at his mate. I'm gonna go and inform everyone who's at the burrow about the situation. I'll return when I can... Nuzzling his mate, he took off toward the burrow. It was risky, going alone... But he wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Nemo stood on his hind legs, awaiting for the mob. He has no idea that the mob found two stillborn pups and didn't want to abandon them. But, the dominant male was on his way to tell them this. That would mean they would have to temorarily leave the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Cumulus joins his sister in squeaking loudly... Miracle tries to calm them both down... but she's not successful...

Eventually, Morning Glory gets the hole big enough for one adult meerkat and two pups. She gently lowers the stillborn pups into the ground and then goes back down for the mother... she could probably use some help... hopefully Stratus will relay the message quickly enough so that everyone will be able to get her in time before nocturnal predators start coming out... the sun is beginning to set
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 pm

OOC: I was told that I have permission to double post if no one has posted for two weeks so... here we go

BIC

After some doing, Morning Glory has managed to pull the mother meerkat out of the bolthole. She then drops her into the hole as well. She then fills it in. It continues to get darker and darker. Hopefully everyone will be here before long... still she will stay out to watch for them. As the leader, it is her duty to make sure as many meerkats as possible arrive safely.

Miracle lays on top of the pups to keep them warm. The bolthole is fairly warm but Little Cloud and Cumulus are bald so they get cold easier. Being a pup she has to struggle to cover them as much as she can. At least she can make them feel warmer than they would otherside. Cumulus lays huddled next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Stratus kept running, focused on getting to the burrow. He had to let Nemo know what's going on, and would have to help move the pups from the burrow to the bolthole. He could soon see burrow within his sights and kept going.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:23 pm

With the night slowly drawing in, Chester Quavers huddled close to Nemo’s thigh hoping to share his body heat. Worried slightly that the family hadn’t returned home from foraging, there was little she could do but sit and wait patiently. If worst came to the worst at least wasn’t alone, she had the babysitters and of course Splash.
Chirping to herself, she glanced up at the harmless drongos flying overhead and watched their aerial antics as they returned to their roosts before dusk came.

Ooc: I will let Dark continue with MG until the end of the day so that they have a chance to finish the plot.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Nemo feels Chester Quavers huddle against his leg and he lowers down, giving her a reassuring nuzzle. He was worried too... But he would protect this burrow, the other babysitters, and the pups with his life. He doesn't notice Stratus approaching at first, being focused on keeping Chester Quavers calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6