Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Mille growling moves away
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Hearing a violent commotion, Cyanide's attention to Mille is diverted, her eyes trailing over to where she hears the fierce snarls and growls. Wanting to know what's going on, she scurries in the opposite direction of Mille, feeling excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Ratchet bared his own daggers in retaliation, fur bristled. He snapped at Meh's face, lashing a pawful of claws in her direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Meh growled in response. Striking out with her claws she hissed, scraping them across Ratchets chest
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Once she reaches the open, Cyanide immediately notices the brawl between Rachet and Meh. Instantly her eyes are riveted on the exciting entertainment, her tail erects and her bloodstream fills with adrenaline, thrilled that she has a ring side seat to this awesome spectacle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

As Meh lashes out at him, Ratchet snaps his jaws down onto the female's arm; snarling, he began to lash his head about like a feral savage, a loud growl still thundering within his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 am

Meh winced in pain and grabbed Ratchets muzzle in her jaws. She clamped down, her teeth sinking into his skin and blood began trickling out.
The evil female smirked in mere satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 am

Ratchet growled at the sudden shockwave of pain, a hiss seething through his gritted fangs. Lifting his paw upward, he slammed it down onto her shoulder, raking it downward with ribbons of crimson following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:08 am

Meh growled in pain, releasing Ratchets muzzle in the process, gradually though she submitted, but she hid a smirk.

occ: I was wondering,could Meh and Ratchet become enemies?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 am

ooc: I'm going to be spending all of this afternoon and evening at an amusement park and most likely won't be back until late this evening, probably not until between 10 PM and 12 AM eastern time. Depending on how I feel, I may or may not have the motivation to post later but I'll see. If a new day is put up while I'm gone, try to take things slow please XP

Cyanide watches with her eyes wide in excitement as the scuffle between Rachet and Meh escalates to blood shed. She grins with morbid pleasure at the sight of the crimson colored liquid. She wants more! More! She wants to see it splatter the sand! It looks like the Phantom's newest recruit is rapidly gaining the advantage over Meh, one of the mob's most vicious members. This Rachet is certainly an impressive fighter. She's convinced he'll grow into a phenomenal Phantom warrior.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

((OOC: Okay Yoshkat, I'm going to a fair with my Dad later on, so, I dunno when I'll be back, but I won't be leaving until late afternoon.))

Isis had also been watching. It seems everyone had underestimated Ratchet. Despite being a young teenager, he showed great potential. She couldn't wait to see what he'd do an enemy or a rover.

Matrix watched briefly. Sure, he was able to handle Meh, since she was also a teenager. But would Ratchet be able to hold his own against one of the adults? If he was able to do that, then this male would be impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 am

(( Anything's fine by me. :3 ))

Ratchet, though his growling extended onward, didn't attack again. He instead nipped at Meh's ear roughly, likely drawing blood, then trotted off with fur still bristled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

(( Sounds awesome, I shall Pm you a plot ))

Meh yipped and glared at Ratchet. But inside she smirked, she'd be good..for now. Besides she didn't bite....hard.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 am

Cyanide watches a little disappointed as Rachet and Meh disengage. She was hoping to see the brawl escalate to fur being yanked out, but oh well. There will certainly be more brutal scuffles in the near future. It looks like a rivalry has formed between them. Cyanide is impressed that young Rachet was able to vanquish the fearsome young Meh, but it isn't really worthy of an ovation. Cyanide wants to see Rachet overpower an adult, then she'll be 100% impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 am

Meh hissed and sat there, smirking. She watched as Ratchet walked away and cackled in triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am

Mille walked over to them and rolled her eyes at Rachet
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Cyanide's attention is drawn to Meh as she heard her emit a triumphant cackle. She smirks proudly. She never fails to put up an impressive fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 am

(( All right. ))

Ratchet turned to spot Millie, blood-red eyes intensifying with gnarled cruelty. So, she wished to roll her eyes at him, eh? She'd be rolling her eyes at herself in humiliation pretty soon, so far he was concerned. The zealous, volatile juvenile hissed and bolted toward Millie, barking aggressively.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Hearing the sound of malicious barks to her right, Cyanide looks to see Rachet charging at Mille. Immediately, her eyes are riveted on the dangerous youngster's rapid movement. Excitement builds up inside of her, knowing a vicious fight is imminent. Initially, she was going to torture Mille but she doesn't mind being the spectator of someone beating her to the oppurtunity. She smirks excitedly. This will be entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

Mille Growls but bolts she does not want any harm to her unborn litter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am

Ratchet continued his chase for a few more heartbeats, but finally, he halted after nipping at Millie's tail. Growling, fangs bared, the volatile male gradually became more lax and returned to the burrow area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm

ooc: I kinda wanted Mille to stay... Cyan would want that too... :/
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Cyanide watches with disapproval as Mille seems to be running herself out of the Phantoms. That coward! She should've stood her ground confidently and retaliated against Rachet. She understands the female is doing what she thinks will keep her litter from sustaining harm but seperating yourself from the safty of the mob isn't a good idea. A predator could attack her if given the chance. Alone, she's extremely vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Cyan chases after Mille... She won't allow this female to leave...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Cyanide darts after her mentor. She won't stand for Mille leaving either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next