Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:41 pm

ooc: She resumed playing him after your previous post of having him accept Rachet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Mille groomed herself then Looked around and layed down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Cyanide keeps her eyes trained on her mentor, wondering what she thinks of Rachet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Casper eyed Ratchet. He seemed like he would be a bold male, a useful member. Casper scent marked him roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 am

At Casper justifying he tolerates Ratchet, the juvenile male brought himself back to his paws and he zealously approached the group, curious of its residents.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Cyan narrows her eyes at the male. She'll tolerate him for now... But she won't truly be happy with him in her group until he proves himself vicious. That's just the way it is. She glares at him for a second...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 pm

As she witnessed Casper accept Rachet into the Phantoms, Cyanide smirks with excitement. He seems to have the potential to become an impressive and vaulable member of the group. But like her mentor, she wants to see the new 'kat prove himself, then she'll be convinced he'll be a Phenomenal Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Isis watches the new male with her icy orbs. Will he be able to survive in the Phantoms, possibly the most evil mob out there? Or will he crack like an egg being smacked against a stone? They'll have to see...

Matrix looses interest in Ratchet and laid back down lazily. He was back to being bored. He wished he had something to do, like torturing someone. Or killing an enemy. Perhaps a rover would show up? He'd have fun in torturing one of those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

At noticing Cyan's venomous scowl cast in his direction, Ratchet's own blood-red, slightly incandescent eyes narrow. He growls lowly, fur rising just a hair. He sat down to groom himself a moment, then sniffed about the burrow area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm

As she witnessed Rachet display slight hostility at Cyan, Cyanide emits a barely audible manic snicker, only loud enough for her to hear. Yes, she can see the Phantom in him. He'll certainly be an interesting trainee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Mille Looks at Cyan then Rachet
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Cyan spots Ratchet's behaviour and barks. Not tolerable. She and Casper are in charge here. Although she doesn't want soft meerkats here, she doesn't really want anyone rebellious like Blaze either. As for his red eyes... That was quite enough to make him a victim of her hatred. One of the key traits of a Shadow Death, her mob before the Blizzards, before Makuta evicted her for being too soft and apparently not a fit SD Dominant Female, is red eyes, regardless of shade. Who knows, this male could be a Shadow Death. Of course, that is not true. Cyan is probably just being paranoid, but that's normal when it comes to her memories of the Shadow Deaths...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Isis snickers quietly. This male will learn not to get on Cyan's bad side in due time. He'll learn to respect Cyan and Casper, or it'd be costly. And she herself respected the two merciless dominants. She stood by their side, no matter what.

Matrix rolls his eyes at Ratchet. Foolish pup (I know he's not one. xD). He'll learn the hard way if he continued to show rebellious behavior toward Cyan and Casper. Those two showed no mercy to those who dared to show any rebellious behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Ratchet ignorantly disregarded Cyan's bark, but gave no further challenge. When his head lifted from sniffing the sand below him, he spotted Isis and, curious of meeting more of the mob's residents, trotted over, observantly sniffing her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 pm

A witty smirk tugs at Cyanide's lips. Dare to show further rebellion, Rachet, and you'll be ripped to shreds in seconds flat by the fearsome Cyan and Casper. She's witnessed the Phantom dominants mercilessly massacre meerkats who've displayed rebellious and soft-hearted behavior. She knows they aren't afraid to resort to violence if they see any of that in the new youngster, so he'd better watch his step or he could risk losing a limb or his life. She likes the male. It'd be a shame if he ends up getting brutally attacked and chased out of the mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Isis' icy orbs watch Ratchet's every movement as he observed her. If he made one false move, she wouldn't hesitate to show why she was Cyan's top subordinate female. She feels her injuries from today's battle with Rex pulsing a little in pain, but she was more focused on the young male before her at the moment.

Matrix also watches Ratchet from his spot. While a bit lazy, if action was going on, he wouldn't hesitate to join in. Especially if it involved ripping someone apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Soon satisfied enough, Ratchet's attention diverted from Isis and he glanced about a second time, searching for a 'kat closer to his age and size, a potential playmate. Well... more like a chewtoy instead of "playmate". Being an adolescent, playfighting was a top priority, though his ways of "play" were far more vigorous and bloody than your usual juvenile...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Remembering her sinister plans for Mille, Cyanide's attention diverts from Rachet, her eyes trailing over to the nervous female. She smirks menacingly before silently slipping into the brush, stealthily making her way towards Mille.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Mille Stands up and looks around then she sees Cyanide but barely and then grooms herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 am

Meh herself being a teenager observes Ratchet, smirking. She pounced on him, wanting to play fight.... roughly.

Mamba watched her sister and merely grunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 am

Immediately feeling the weight of Meh on his back, Ratchet growled, flipping over onto his back in attempt to sever her breath away from her underneath his mass. He leapt away from her, but pivoted around to gnash his fangs down toward her head, snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am

Meh snickered evilly and pounced on Ratchet once more. She sunk her fangs into his leg and pulled them out, leaving droplets of blood trickling from his leg.. Meh grinned, that would teach him to act rough with her..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Noticing Mille directing a look of suspicion at her location, Cyanide ceases her movement through the brush, trying to stay as silent as possible. She has a feeling the female has acknowledged her but doesn't care. Whether her victim is aware of her or not, either way, Cyanide plans to get her torment fix in for today. Once Mille occupied herself with self grooming, she advances toward her victim, emitting a barely audible menacing snicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Ratchet growled in the pain but, stubborn as he was, propelled the fight onward. He never surrendered so easily... Hissing, the young male snapped his fangs at her shoulder, claws raking toward her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

Meh hissed in pain, but she was persistent, and didn't give up. Growling she pushed Ratchet off of her and bared her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next