Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Cyan looks back to see is Cyanide is following, as her apprentice also carries one of their new recruits... If needed someone else can carry the male pup... As for the female, Cyan is carefully carrying it...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Cyanide bolts out the burrow entrance, still managing to maintain all of her strength to keep her grip on the male pup. She's confident she can carry him back to the burrow. She runs as fast as she can, not caring if the babysitters are pursuing them or not. They've accomplished their mission by snatching 2 of their pups. Now they're highest priority is to haul butt out of Reapers territory before something goes wrong. She's also unaware that Isis is risking her life by holding off the babysitters to ensure their mission succeeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Casper unaware as well tries to keep up to cyan
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Cyan continues onward. Although she's now aware they are not being followed, she still makes haste; these pups are young and must be returned underground quickly...

ooc: A few more posts and a reply from Kusuma and I'll have her cross the border...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: Ok.

Cyanide keeps up her sprint. The muscles in her jaw are burning from the strain of carrying a heavy infant but she doesn't allow the pain to slow her down. They must keep moving. The longer these fragile little pups are exposed to the sun the higher the risk of them recieving damage to their sensitive skin and eyes increases. They're almost to the border and are a mere several minutes away from fully accomplishing their mission. Will they make it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Rex spat at Isis, and charged at her again. He chattered fiercly and aimed at her muzzle. He couldn't let the Phantoms escape with Reapers pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Casper followed cyan still
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Isis reared upward, slamming her front paws onto Rex's shoulders as hard as she could. While she maybe smaller and lacked a lot of physcial strength, but she was very swift and quick to attack. She also attempts to bite Rex's face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Zola is passed out on the burrow floor, unaware the Phantoms are getting away with Stormy's 2 infants. (Blah, I'm unsure what to post for her. I'm not that good at playing other's characters XD)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Eventually, Cyan crosses the border... Leaving Reaper territory... Perhaps this day the Phantoms have made an enemy? It doesn't matter. Such a thing would amuse Cyan, and besides, they gained two recruits...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 am

Rex slammed him paw into the side of Isis's face then jumped up and bit her neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 am

Cyanide follows Cyan over the border snickering with triumph. Mission accomplished. There's no doubt the Phantoms have earned themselves an arch rivalry with the Reapers. Another accomplishment Cyanide is excited about. She loves to participate in battles and it looks like the Phantoms and Reapers are destined to clash frequently from this day on.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Isis grunts as she felt Rex's fangs dig into her throat. Despite the tables turning, she showed no fear. She began to slash at Rex's chest and shoulders, her claws ripping and raking. By now, the Phantoms probably passed the boarder. Hopefully, she would be doing the same herself soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am

Meanwhile, at the Reapers foraging party, Corson is continuing to take his shift as setinal very seriously, despite the tranquil atmosphere. He refuses to let his gaurd down for even a full minute. He wants to ensure his mob is protected at all times. But he is feeling bored and expresses that emotion by occassionally swaying his tail from side to side. He's unaware the Phantoms have accomplished their pupnapping mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Rex let Isis go, seeing no point in trying to hold her there. There was no way the rest of the mob was going to be back soon. The moment he does, he keeps moving at her, forcing her out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Isis manages to get out of the burrow and limped off. Her injured paw stung from when she smacked it against Rex. But a sly grin on her muzzle. The mission was a success. But now, she had a mission of her own... Getting back to the Phantoms alive before a predator would get her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Rex chased after Isis, making it clear that he wanted her gone. With a short snag of his teeth on her thigh, he kept chasing her. Wanting to see her reach the border and out, but not without making his message clear.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Isis growls as she felt Rex rake her thigh. She kicked at him, hissing. She was going already, buzz off! She picked up her pace, now finding Rex being a pest and of course, she couldn't afford anymore injuries. Not only would they slow her down, her blood would attract a predator.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm

At last, Zola comes to in a daze. She glances around, her vision blurry and feeling disoriented. Once her vision becomes clear, her highest priority is finding out what happened while she was unconcious. Instantly, she notices the eery silence in the burrow. What happened? Was the Phantom's pupnapping mission foiled? Or did they manage to succeed? What about her precious Rex? Is he ok? She's desperate to know. She struggles to her feet, swaying from side to side as she felt dizzy. She hobbles through the burrow tunnel, the fate of Rex on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 am

Once he was certain Isis was far enough, Rex turned and headed back to the burrow. They had to do a head count. The Phantoms wouldn't have retreated so easily unless they'd gotten what they came for. Once he reached the burrow, he chirped to Zola. He hadn't seen her since the fight and worry was coming over him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

Finally... Isis focused on finding the border. Good thing she was able to follow the Phantom's scent. She paced into a trot, ignoring the stinging with her injured paw.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 am

Zola is relieved to see Rex alive and in one piece, but she notices he's injured and expresses her worry with a whimper. When she heard a worried chirp escape his throat, she assures him she's fine with a comforting nuzzle. She's a little bruised and sore but not seriously injured. Her priority now is wanting to know if the pups are alive and safe. She chirps to Rex, desperate to know if the pups are ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Rex nuzzled Zola softly ran below ground. He checked a nearby chamber and saw their pups were okay. He went in a little deeper and saw a lone male pup. Just as Rex had feared. They'd grabbed two of Stormy's pups. This was bad. If he'd spent enough time around Stormy, he knew things were about to get ugly between the Reapers and the Phantoms. Rex ran back up above ground, and told Zola what he saw.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Learning that 2 of Stormy's pups were stolen, Zola's pulse races and terror envelops her. She fears the Phantoms may harm or kill those poor defenseless infants. Her fear is replaced with anger. She wants to go after the Phantoms right now and retrieve the 2 kiddnapped pups, but they're long gone and she has no idea where their territory is. She vows the Reapers will get revenge on the Phantoms and make them pay for their crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Rex started to groom Zola, hoping to calm her down. High blood pressures weren't going to help the stolen pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next