Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Rex reacts by sending a hind leg kick to Isis's jaw. The blow should have been enough for her to be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 am

ooc: I'm gonna cover Zola for Stormy.

Zola gasps as the wind is knocked out of her, grunting a few seconds later as the force of the tackle sent her slamming into the burrow wall. She struggles to catch her breath, and is stunned by the throbbing pain in her stomach.

Seeing that she succeeded at temporarily incapacitating Zola, Cyanide smirks triumphantly before briskly slipping past her. She follows the scent of the pups, her pulse racing as the arenaline increases in her blood stream.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

Isis hissed and drew back. The kick did sting, but she recovered fast and barreled at Rex, attempting to tackle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Rex returned the charge, being a large male, he wasn't very intimidated by Isis. He met her head on.

Last edited by Kusuma on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm

ooc: I think you mean Rex.

Cyanide reaches the chamber harboring the pups and grins devilishly. She looks to Cyan wondering how many she plans to kidnap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 pm

ooc: Ugh! Yes, sorry. I'm using my cell phone so I make a lot of typos and proofreading isn't exactly my specialy in writing. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 pm

ooc: That's ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Cyan looks at the pups... Two... A male and a female, to keep things simple... She grabs the female pup quickly. She glances at the two males... Someone will need to carry the other... She glances at her apprentice, would she be able to do that? Cyan has her doubts...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Cyanide smirks with satisfaction. Sounds great to her. As long as this raid results in the Phantoms boosting their numbers is all that matters. She follows her mentor's gaze to the 2 males then makes eye contact with her, willing to try carrying one of them. The male is slightly smaller than her but will be heavy for this little female henchmen to carry. She's eager to take on the challenge and doesn't waste any time attempting to lift the tiny infant off the ground with her jaws. She struggles for a few moments before managing to get a good grip on the pup and mustering all the strength she has to prevent the heaviness from straining her jaw and neck muscles. See? She can do it. She confidently smirks in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:59 am

((OOC: No worries.))

Just before the two made contact, Isis swiftly dodges to the side just barely, slashing at Rex's shoulder and side. She wasn't intending on defeating Rex, just district him until Cyan got the pups she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Cyan nods to her apprentice, satisfied. She then begins to head out, wanting to get the new additions to the Phantoms burrow as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Rex skidded to stop when he saw Isis run past and felt the sting in his shoulder. He whirled aroung and ran back at her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Cyanide follows behind her mentor, mustering all the strength she can to keep hold of the heavy infant.

Zola recovers from the tackle and realizes Cyanide had slipped past her. She snarls angrily while briskly heading deeper into the burrow. She won't let her hurt the pups!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Cyan quickly runs through the burrow, eager to get out. She spots Zola and growls through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Cyanide is following at a fast pace close behind but suddenly skids to a stop when their successful escape is compromised. Seeing that Zola is their obsticle, she growls in frustration. She thought her tackle knocked the babysitter unconcious but obviously it didn't. She snickers through her grip on the infant, eager to help Cyan incapacitate the babysitters once more.

Zola bares her teeth at the kidnappers. She isn't going to allow them to escape. She's adamant to do her best to thwart their pupnapping mission and not let Stormy down. She strikes out with the claws on her right paw, aiming for Cyan's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Isis hisses and attempts to slash Rex across the face. She could hear Cyan and Cyanide coming. Just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Cyan is expecting the attack and ducks her head... However, she is still hit and growls through her teeth once again. Eager to get out, she keeps going...

ooc: I'd think that Casper would need to be played too... I don't think I can handle it though...

I wish I played another character besides Cyan, that would help DX
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm

ooc: I'm already handling Cyanide, Corson and Zola here so it'd be too much for me to cover Casper. Maybe Night would be willing to cover him.

Zola growls in frustration as Cyan ducked but smirks somewhat satisfied she at least got to graze her. Unfortunately, the hit didn't cause her to lose grip of the infant so she's obviously angry about that. She was about to take another swing at Cyan when she feels throbbing pain in her side. the next thing she knows, she's laying on the burrow floor, positioned on her side, gremacing in agony. Cyanide had slammed into her side again, leaving her stunned.

Cyanide snickers when she sees she succeeded at incapacitating Zola again. She follows her mentor quickly, eager to get back to Phantom territory with their stolen precious cargo.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Very quickly the burrow entrance, or in their case, exit, was visible... Rex was also in sight, but it did appear that he was distracted... Cyan keeps that in mind but doesn't let her guard down in case something happens... She rushes past him as quickly as she can... Her ability to fight back is restricted, her highest priority at the moment is to get out and back into their own territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Cyanide picks up the pace when the burrow entrance comes into view. Almost there... She growls in frustration when she sees there's another babysitter in their path. Once again, their mission is potentially compromised. But she and her mentor are in luck, the male babysitter appears to be preoccupied with trying to fend off Isis, for now. Cyanide darts past Rex, staying close behind her mentor, her legs taking her as fast as she could get them to. She's determined to get out of Reaper's territory and get back to the Phantom's burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Cyan eventually reaches the burrow entrance and jets out, attempting to make muffled lead calls... They're heading back... She's putting trust in Cyanide to carry the male home... However on the way back, she'll be keeping a close eye on the whole situation... It's not over yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Casper Growled at Rex but looked at Cyan he heard the muffled lead calls he followed her. He keeps his guard up though
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Isis hears Cyan but doesn't follow. She has made a bold decision and is going to stay behind to ensure Zola and Rex don't follow the Phantoms. She blocks the way to the entrance and snarls at the two. They'd have to kill her if they wanted to go after the retreating Phantoms.

Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Cyan moves quickly and swiftly, if the babysitters decide to follow she wants to lose them. She wastes no time in making a hasty 'retreat'. She wants to avoid a fight for now... She doesn't know, however, that Isis has decided to stay behind and guard the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Casper quickly catchs up to Cyan. he smirks looking at the pup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next