Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Lancaster smiles, feeling relieved. He returns his gaze to the tunnel that leads up to the burrow entrance, wondering if it's safe to re-emerge. He has the urge to go investigate but at the same time, he's afraid to, fearing he may be picked off by the martial eagle the moment he steps into the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 pm

tyler remerges and he sees somthing not a corbra or a puff adder he runs below
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Lancaster watches nervously as Tyler heads above ground to investigate. He mentally tells the male to be careful, tensing up as he began to fear for the male's safty. As he saw Tyler return a few minutes later, Lancaster sighs with relief, but he didn't hear an all clear when he was above ground so that must mean it isn't safe to emerge yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 pm

ooc- Sorry I'm lost again. Is anything happening at the foraging party?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm

ooc: No, they're still foraging uneventfully.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 am

Learning there's an eagle outside the burrow, Molly curled herself protectively around Buckeye's pups. If that bird wanted them, it'll have to get through her first! She'll defend the newborns with her life.

Daisy is unaware of the predator attack back at the burrow and is still forging, staying close to the adults.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Lavender watches over her sister carefully and follows her, very protective.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Lancaster clambers to the burrow entrance to stand guard. He won't allow the eagle to distroy the burrow and try to get to the other babysitters and Buckeye's newborn pups. He'll bravely defend them all with his life.

At the foraging party, Tank's shift as setinal has ended and he's resting under the shroud of a bush. He drifts in and out of conciousness as the heat makes him feel lethargic.

Saja is napping soundly under her bush.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 am

Bravo has been taking turns foraging and performing sentry duty. Today has been uneventful.

Ariel has spent the time "trying" to forage and exploring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Giving in to his urge to nap, Tank sprawls his bulky frame out, resting his chin on the soft sand. He closes his eyes, drifting off to a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Ixchel decides to stay hunkered down in her bolt hole until the main group returns home. Ambushing a few babysitters might not be the best way to ask for acceptance into the group, and she really can't pass this opportunity to find a safe home.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Grace stays near Phantom.

Sarah stays near Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Lancaster wraps himself around Sara protectively. He'll defend her with his life if the hawk attempts to make a grab for her with its atrocious taloned feet or sharp beek.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 am

Molly still kept herself wrapped around Buckeye's litter. She wanted to be sure it was safe first before she'd feel at ease. She looks toward the entrance, hoping the hawk was going to be gone soon.

Daisy stayed within her sister's sight and manages to get a wiggling worm before she began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 am

Phantom looks toward the entrance, hoping the hawk was gone. He looks down at Grace and smiled a little before he looks back at the burrow entrance.

Ashtail was still doing sentry duty, keeping an eye out for any predators or danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 pm

The audible wing flapping of the predatory bird echoes through the air outside, sending a wave of relief through Lancaster's body. Thinking the danger has passed, he cautiously steps out into light, wincing as a flash of it hit his eyes. He glances around, relieved to see there's no visual sign of the aerial predator in the vicinity. Lancaster gives the all clear call, letting the babysitters know it's safe to re-emerge.

At the foraging party, both Tank and his daughter, Saja, are still napping under the shroud of their bushes.

Tank licks his chops occassionally in his sleep as he dreams about gorging himself on a plethora of prey items.

Saja moves her limbs in a running motion in her sleep as she dreams about playing tag with a fellow Willows pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 am

Mozart watches Tank and Saja sleeping and smiles softly. Slowly she pushed herself to her feet and began to dig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Tyler Yawns Hes Tired today more then Usaully
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 pm

A half an hour later, Tank awakens from his pleasant nap, shaking the loose sand from his fur. He rises on all 4 of his legs, stretching them to get rid of the stiff feeling. Once wide awake, he spends some time grooming himself, removing some fleas and ticks he picked up while sleeping.

Saja is already awake and is curiously inspecting a fallen tree.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 am

Molly feels relieved as Lancaster gave the okay for it to come out. Giving the pups another grooming session, she carefully removed herself from them and went toward the entrance.

Daisy munched on a worm she found, still looking around once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Fox-tails, a novice rover,limped in he was on the edge of The Willows mob territory, he unwillingly was forced here by the Mightnights mob. He was now licking the wound on his hind leg, the one Kassy gave him, he didn't know he was on The Willow territory, he got up and limped away, the pain hurting so bad small tears formed in his eyes as he found a small bolt hole and went down into it, the bolt hole fortunately for him was unoccupied. He went down into it and lay down, let out small whimpers once in a while for the wound on his hind leg would throb occasionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Kassy growled softly as she padded into Willows territory, she looked around,completely lost. Soon enough she found a bolt hole which she lay down in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Fox-tails gave out a growl as he moved deeper into the bolt hole realizing Kassy had followed him he glared at her as he found himself pinned to the back of the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Kassy looked at Fox-tails, smirking sinisterly. She however left him for now, the wound she inflicted on him was bad enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Fox-tails curled up, into a small ball of fur, the wound on his hind leg was already starting to show signs of infection, he wasn't too fond of sleeping with the enemy let alone with some one who had just tried to kill him, but what choice did he have? Kassy had him right where she wanted him, he couldn't go any where. He was almost to nervous to sleep, not knowing if he'd live to see another day or not, but sleep proved more heavy then his fears and he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep, shivering occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next