Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

ooc: Ok Pancake.

Her attention now turning to her hungry infants, Buckeye decends into the burrow, briskly navigating through the tunnel complex. Once she reaches the chamber harboring her pups, she enters, plopping down and curling herself around the little ones, shifting on to her side so they have access to her milk filled teats. At last, Dinner is served for her hungry pups.

Once Tank exits the burrow, he immediately takes notice of the unrecognizable meerkat among the group. Who's that guy and what's he doing in the midst of the mob? He's unaware that Buckeye had accepted him into the group. Then, he notices the hideous scar on the side of Phantom's face. Holy scorpions what happened to his face?! Is it a birth defect? Was the scar sustained during battle or an encounter with a predator? Did he recieve it while visiting a rival group? He's curious to know but is wary about making an approach. Ever since Ghost took Snicker and Triscuit's lives, he's become mistrustful of strange males, especially if they have scars. It could indicate that they've had a violent past and could be vicious. Feeling unconfidant, he decides to keep his distance for now, not knowing what his intentions are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Tyler falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

(Hey, it's Taakah- sorry for my absence. I will return to rpg^^)
Taakah chitters happily, glad their numbers increased. He slowly pads over to Phantom, smiling. "Welcome to the mob," he says, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm

ooc: Wrong day thread. Or did you want Taahkah to be included in welcoming Phantom into the mob before moving on to posting in the current RP day thread?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:12 pm

OOC: Yes, sorry ><
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:15 pm

ooc: it's okay :]

Anyways, before having my charries do anything, I'm gonna wait until LM Posts.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Luna looks up and yawns lazily. She's eaten her share for the moment, and feels pretty full. With the death of all of her pups, she can no longer have anything to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11