Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

Eztli quickly eats a beetle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Black Widow spots a grasshopper spring over her left front paw and land a few inches in front of her. Before it could launch itself out of sight, she swiftly snatches it up with her jaws and chows down, murmuring in satisfaction as she savors every taste of the grasshopper that tickles her taste buds. As she enjoys her meal with pleasure, she's blissfully unaware that the Jumaa are on a vengeful mission to Midnight's territory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Looking for something to do, Sockdolager pounced on a blade of tall grass and started biting and clawing in furiously as if it were prey.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 am

Asuka watches her brother play with the grass curiously, before becoming interested in his game and ran over to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 am

Eztli keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 am

Black Widow travels deeper into the patch of grass, in search of more scrumptious prey.

ooc: The pups are at the burrow right? Cuz I remember Kusuma having Sockdolager follow the group out and they aren't yet old enough to forage. Also since PepperKat hasn't been playing Foxglove I may cover him until she returns.....comtemplating on taking him back or not but not sure. I wanna change his name if I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

Aliya crosses over the border. She looks around for the Midnights, vengeance-struck.

Suri and Emzio both follow Aliya, in fear of what could be in store for them.
---------------------------------------------

Eztli is foraging with the Midnights and is unaware of the Jumaa's future assault.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

John and Root follow Aliya eagerly, both ready for a fight to the death. It was time for the Midnights to feel the full on wrath and strength of the Jumaa!

---------------------------------------------------

Asuka is playing with the grass alongside her brother back at the burrow, unaware that the adults at the forging party were about to be in a fight for their lives.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 am

Ninja crosses over, urging to shed the blood of the enemy responsible for callously slaining his 2 pups. Immediately, he takes the initiative to survey the vast expanse of the land ahead of the Jumaa for the black hearted Midnights. The minute they meet his eyes, he's going in for a vengeful kill.

Conker crosses over, also eager to particepate in a fight which will mostly result in fatalities, hopefully on the Midnight's side. He marches side-by-side with Saffron valorously.

The overwhelmingly potent scent of the Midnights discourages Saffron. Gradually, she's relapsing back into the apprehensive state she was in when the Jumaa were plotting the revenge mission. She trembles, frightened by the fact that this fight could result in many fatalities, potentially her being one of them. She shivers and her heart palpitates like crazy as an image of her neck being snapped in the jaws of an enemy plays in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Black Widow is foraging, blissfully unaware that the Midnights are about to be in for the fight of their lives.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Black Widow travels deeper into the patch of grass, in search of more scrumptious prey.

ooc: The pups are at the burrow right? Cuz I remember Kusuma having Sockdolager follow the group out and they aren't yet old enough to forage. Also since PepperKat hasn't been playing Foxglove I may cover him until she returns.....comtemplating on taking him back or not but not sure. I wanna change his name if I do.

ooc: Oh! I forgot they were too young, forget that post about Sockdolager following.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm

ooc: That's fine:) I wasn't sure myself so I went back to check the ages under a year list on the first page.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Duke is still right next to Aliya as they spearhead an assault deep into the enemy's land.

Wilson is unaware of this, and taking advantage of his position of DM by indulging himself in extra foraging time when he would be working as a sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Black Widow is half submerged in her whole, scraping rapidly at the base in determination. She's picked up the pleasant aroma of something delicious, possibly located just a few inches below her feet. Could it be a scorpion? A lizard? She'll find out soon enough. the deeper she decends into her mini burrow, the more likely she faces the risk of being taken off gaurd by an opponent if the rapidly encroaching Jumaa happen to encounter the Midnights while she's still submerged.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

ooc- We should hold off the battle at least a day or two, let some others catch up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

ooc: I think that's a good idea. I was gonna bring up that I won't be home during the day tomorrow and that if the battle commenced, I don't want any of my characters attacked while I'm away incase the battle triggers hyperposting, resulting in 2 or more pages of posts since it'd be easy to miss your character being attacked. I thought about having my characters interact if the bettle does commence so I could get into the swing of the battle before someone else can have their charrie attack one of mine.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm

ooc- So who attacks the Midnights first, Willows or Jumaa?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

ooc: It seems like the Jumaa are closer so perhaps we can have them attack the Midnights first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

ooc: Okay. We can wait until the others catch up. For now, I'll just have Aliya spot the Midnights.

bic: Aliya stops her charge when her eyes meet the Midnights who appear to be calmly foraging. She can feel rage pumping through her blood as she watches them. She watches them for a moment longer, waiting for stragglers in the group to catch up.

Suri watches the Midnights, also angry. Even though months had passed, she hadn't forgotten that this group had claimed the life of her brother Littleboy. They had also killed two of Ninja's pups and were close to claiming her life aswell. She also waits, reluctant to run before Aliya does.

Emzio catches up with Aliya and watches the Midnights, her skin crawling. She probably wouldn't join in the fight unless they needed her. She still felt too young and didn't like fighting others.

-------------------------
Eztli forages happily, not having seen Aliya and the rest of the Jumaas yet.
-------------------------

Buckeye crosses over the border between the Willows and the Midnights. She looks around, rage stricken. Ghost would pay! She couldn't find him and through her searching, was getting closer to the Midnights.

Jackie and Snowflake also scan the area, also eager to find Ghost and give him what he deserved. They stayed close to Buckeye and both followed.

With the Willows having slowed down, Snicker has now gotten closer to the group. He also looks around, his vision still hazy and his head feeling lighter than usual.

Meg stays close to Snicker and also looks around. She could tell he was in agoney and didn't want to leave his side incase he slowed down.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 am

Having been lucky to snare a small, resting grasshopper on route across the border, Josephine crunched through its body and swallowed most of the delectable snack down whole.
The brief morsel was never going to settle the unease bubbling in her stomach about confronting the Midnights, the group whose strong scent filled her nostrils at every turn.
Chattering to herself momentarily, she stopped to stand tall and scan the area. From her previous memory of the scent the Midnight members they had shared a burrow with months ago weren’t all that bad but maybe they were just evictees for not having the right genes for pup murder.

From her sentry stop, Josephine quickly spotted Saffron and dashed to the young pup’s side. Protecting the living pups was far more important in her eyes than seeking revenge.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 am

((OOC: Good idea. At least the mobs are in the Midnights' territory.))

Spotting the Midnights, John felt his blood boiling. However, he awaited for Aliya's command to attack. No need to rush in recklessly. That kind of action could cause serious consequences later. He crouched low, ready and eager to strike.

Root grew nervous as he saw the Midnights forging. But he shook his head. No... he couldn't afford to freeze up. It could be costly. Especially toward his own life. He puts on a brave face and awaits Aliya's command.

---------------------

Asuka pounced on a tall piece of grass, giggling happily. She was unaware that not only the Jumaa were in the territory, but also the Midnights' neighbors the Willows.

---------------------

Ashtail managed to clear her eyes for the most part as the dust and sand cloud cleared up. She gazed around, her fur bristled, her fangs bared, and her claws digging into the sand. Where was Ghost?! He was going to pay! One way, or another...

Last edited by Night on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 am

Duke seems them as well and his blood boils. Even for an experianced DM with good self control, he's finding it hard to resist charging. He barks quietly, telling that someone needs to keep the pups out of the fight and stay here.

Wilson, having stopped foraging and now resting in a calm, lazy state, has failed to notice their enemy.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Romeo's legs stiffened in an urge to wardance.

Brian's eyes were cold and dark as he eyed the Midnights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Kinkajou stands by Aliyas side, head held high, she watches the Midnights nervously

------------------------------

Kassy forages near Black Widow, unaware of both groups close by

------------------------------

Mozart stays near Jackie , her head held high she follows Buckeye deeper into Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:50 pm

ooc: For the first couple days of the fight, I'm gonna have my charries interact in the battle. I'll be out most of the day tomorrow as well.

Saffron trembles with fear as her eyes lay upon the casually foraging Midnights. She presses against Josephine's stomach and burries her face in her fur, shaking uncontrollably. Her encouraged confidance and valor is all but gone. She's changed her mind. She wants nothing to do with this revenge mission. She fears her life will be cut short right as the battle commances by a foe in a brutally torturous manner. Though, being in the secure and comforting embrace of Josephine helps to calm her. She'll cheer for the Jumaa from the sidelines.

Conker's urge to charge the Midnight's is strong but he maintains his patience and waits for Aliya to declare war. For the time being, he scans the Midnights forgaging party, looking for an equally matched opponent he can go head to head with.

The sight of the Midnights makes Ninja's blood boil. He wants to charge at them so badly but if he resorts to doing anything reckless, his chance of taking revenge could backfire, resaulting in him getting killed. He lets out an enraged chatter, mercilessly poised to claim a life to avenge his 2 pups' and Little Boy's deaths. How would they like losing someone precious of their own? He wants them to suffer terribly for their cold hearted crimes. He surveys the group, looking for a straggler he can strike down.

Dangerously oblivious to the ominous army of the revenge seeking Jumaa forming at the top of a dune, All of Black Widow's body, except her tail, is submerged in her mini burrow. What ever she's working to dig up must be burried deep in the ground. She continues her desperate excavation, determined to replenish herself after losing a copious amount of weight and strength during her struggles as an evictee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

occ: May i attack Black Widow?

Mozart growls as she eyes Black Widow, shes found her target and she locks her eyes on black Widows tail, she smirks and bares her fangs

Kinkajou looks around,her target has been found,she sees a lone female,Kassy on the outskirts of the group, She looks like an easy target

Kassy forages, unawre of Kinkajou eyeing her decivingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next