Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

ooc: Black Widow didn't strike Cactus' good eye. She swiped him below it, or did you plan to have Cactus recieve an injury to his good eye and go blind? If not I didn't mean to have Black Widow hit him in that area I thought it was away from his eye^~^'

Feeling whoozy from losing a copious amount of blood, Black Widow buckles slightly on her legs and staggers sideways. She manages to regain her footing and was able to maintain her tight hold on Conker during her dazed stagger. She returns to standing tall and stares Ninja down, daring him to strike at her. She knows he's tempted to and is poised to use Conker as a shield the moment she detects hostile movement. She has no regard for Conker's safty and could care less if the defenseless pup ends up getting maimed or killed. It'll earn her some respect and redemption from her current mob. Her vision is blurry and she feels light headed but she stays strong, adamant to disconcert her foes as much as possible, then when she sees the oppertunity, she'll brutally bombard them with her claws.

Conker squeaks in suprise, not expecting his captor to become unsteady on her feet. He picks up on her weakness and begins to calm down, feeling hopeful that he'll get out of this alive. She seems to be significantly weak. Maybe her grip will falter and he'll drop to the ground, which will give him the chance to get to safty. He crosses his paws, hoping for this moment arrive. He can't stand the agonizing pain pulsating through his neck any longer and is on the verge of blacking out, a state he fears he may never wake up from.

Ninja smirks as he witnessed Black Widow stagger. Thanks to him inflicting potentially fatal wounds on his opponent, maybe he doesn't have to do anything. She may end up succumbing to the massive loss of blood eventually and collapse to the ground. He stands firm, waiting to see where this stand off leads them, doing his best to fight off the urge to attack her. He can see she's expecting that so he sticks with remaining patient, calculating when's the right time to play the hero. Or perhaps it won't be him freeing Conker from Black Widow's grip. Someone may bump into her or intentionally attack her from behind or the side, which will force her to release the Jumaa pup. Only fate knows how and when this stand off will end...

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Duke and Wilson come to equal strength in a dual to the death. Both have advantages. Duke is faster, more agile and determined, Wilson stronger, bolder and on the defense. However, the stalemate swiftly ends with Duke making the final move. With one powerful swipe to the face, Wilson yelps in an agony-stricken way and falls to the ground, his face and Duke's claws covered in blood.

Bravo spots Ninja again, but only briefly in the crowd of frenzied murderers, vengeful crusaders, and the Willows themselves who were drawn into this mess.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Root yelps as he felt Ashtail's fangs dig into his ear and that she was trying to pull it out. He swipes at her chest while this was going on, trying to get her to let go.

Ashtail, of course, let's go and attempts to throw Root off her. She knew she had to get him off so she could start using her speed to give her an advantage. But she was older, so, Root would have more speed on his side. But she had higher endurance and possibly a little more stamina than her current opponent.

Root was flung off and fell down. However, he gets back up, panting, feeling his energy starting to fade. He had to finish this and fast. With an older fighter, Ashtail certainly had endurance and stamina on her side. He'd have to be swift to try and win this fight against the Willows female, whom he thought was a Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 am

Duke stands over Wilson with triumph. It appears his opponent is out cold, and he's left a permenant scar. Thinking his job is done, Duke bites Wilson's neck again and runs off to help Aliya. Wilson will likely die from the wounds, or so he thinks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 am

Suri and Eztli continue their fight.

Aliya continues trying to fend of Jackie and Snowflake, still trying to minimize the harm they could receive.

Buckeye continues trying to free herself from Teetsie's grip without causing injury to her neck.

Emzio watches, shivering as she sees her mother fight two other meerkats.

Meg watches, also transfixed as Teetsie gets her mother. Snicker lies by her, still in a daze.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 am

Black Widow's vision goes from being clear, to blurry and to brief blackness, then returns to being clear. The light headed feeling worsens as well. Her condition is rapidly deteriorating. Realizing this and the fact she isn't going to last long in this stand off, she resorts to flinging Conker at a large bolder in an attempt to kill him that way. She watches maliciously as he slammed into the bolder with a sickening sounding thud then fell to the ground motionless. Heartlessly, she prays the pup is dead so that it could earn her redemption and increase the Midnight's chances of succeeding in turf wars and winning over land from their arch rivals the Jumaa.

Ninja yelps with horror as he witnessed Black Widow hurl Conker at the bolder, then cringes as he saw him brutally collide into it. He makes hostile eye contact with Black Widow, his blood boiling with rage. That innocent Jumaa pup didn't deserve such cruel torture. Now he's extra determined to make sure the Midnight's don't leave this battle without a fatality. With a furious chatter, Ninja lundges at Black Widow but misses inflicting a brutal blow as she was swift to evade the assault. Looks like she still has some energy left in her, it won't last for long though concidering she's very weak. Ninja darts after her, commencing a chase on the battle field.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm

ooc: ok.

Taakah, enraged, used his super powers. He soared into the air, twisting, then blew a huge ball of fire, wich burst everything into flame. He flew away, living happily ever after. (XDDD jk, this never happened. Just wanna see comments. tongue )

Taakah jumped back, hissing at the pain of claws in his side. He bared his teeth, and once again lunged at john, aiming for his face.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:03 pm

ooc- How much longer until Bravo can attack?

ic- With Wilson out of the way, Duke searches for Teetsie, determined to take the beast they call the Midnights off at the head. He thinks he's killed Wilson, as the last bite to the neck sounded like a killing blow, but he's wrong.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 pm

ooc: Ha ha Taakah, I'll admit you almost fooled me:P

Ninja rapidly gains on Black Widow, and once close enough, barrels into her side, knocking her to the ground.

She skids along the sand, coming to a stop a mere few inches from the "trench" she dug earlier. Desperate to escape her enraged opponent's wrath, Black Widow drags herself down into the "trench" and braces herself for what could be a sudden death brawl of which she'd end up losing no doubt, and she's terrified as she realizes this. This punishment for injuring someone's pup will potentially cost her her life.

Ninja furiously begins digging at the mini burrow entrance, determined to pry Black Widow out and kill her. He's determined not to let her emerge from this battle alive. She's in no condition to fight back and Ninja plans to take advantage of that handicap while he's got the chance. Unknown to him, he's about to find himself in a fight for his life.

ooc: You could have Bravo attack him now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Bravo finallly spots Ninja again and to his luck, there's an open path to him. Rage and murderous fury is rekindled once more as he barrels towards the "murderer" once more, this time no one will stop him. Bravo pounces on Ninja and immediately starts clawing at his arch-enemy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Ninja is taken off gaurd by the tackle. As he hits the ground, his eyes meet a familiar face, Bravo! He isn't surprised to see the rage burning in his eyes. He's obviously still ticked about him impregnating his sister which led to her being permanently evicted from the Willows. Exhausted from his scuffle with Black Widow, Ninja struggles to fend off Bravo. He rakes his claws along his sides but fails to draw blood. He managed to escape with a few scratches the last time he brawled with Bravo but this time he may not emerge from the fight alive.

Black Widow is relieved when Ninja gets knocked away from the mini burrow entrance. On the verge of fainting, she rests her head on the "trench" floor and hovers between consciousness and unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Romeo scans the area for a fight to engage in. His eyes set upon the weakened Black Widow. With a loud snarl, he bolted toward her, dodging and evading other fighting meerkats in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Black Widow struggles to stay conscious. She's unaware that Romeo intends to finish her off which would be doing Ninja a favor.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Aliya continues fending herself from Jackie and Snowflake, who are both getting the advantage. Aliya swipes at their faces, hoping to fend them off. They may have landed some blows and have caused her pain, but she knew they were doing this out of rage, as she and her group were. Jackie and Snowflake still snap at Aliya and both continue swiping at her.

Eztli and Suri are still in their brawl. Eztli grabs Suri by the scruff of the neck and tosses her aside. Suri is knocked back and hits a pile of sand, almost surprised. Before she can get up, Eztli places his paws on her shoulders and pins her down. He snarls in her face, before racing his right paw and rakes his claws across her chest. Suri screeches in pain and flails in his grip, desperately trying to free herself. She snaps at his face, but he dodges her with ease.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Romeo leaps at Black Widow and bites down on her hind leg, he jerks his head wildly, in an attempt to tear skin.

Brian saw the Jumaa dominant female fighting two meerkats from the Willows. He hissed as he joined in the battle. At all costs, he was going to help protect their leader and possible future leaders. He grabbed Jackie by the scruff of the neck and attempted to pull her off of Aliya.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Black Widow shrieks, taken off gaurd by the assault. Thinking Ninja has returned to kill her, She embeds her claws in the "trench" floor in an attempt to make difficult Ninja's try at extracting her from her substantial shelter. She kicks her attacker repeatedly in the lower jaw, attempting to dislodge her leg from his grip. She's too terrified to glance over her shoulder to realize it isn't Ninja who's viciously attacking her but his intentions are pretty much the same as his.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Romeo stumbled back as Black Widow's foot hit his eye with suprising strength. He was momentarily disoriented as it bruised his face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

With her attacker stunned, Black Widow crawls deeper into her mini burrow and hunkers down, bracing herself for another fight for her life. There's no where she can go. She's trapped. She may be forced to muster all the remains of her strength to fight if she's to make it out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Romeo dives back in after Black Widow, he hisses and spits at her and attempts to bite at her side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Black Widow chatters fiercely and swipes at Romeo's face, attempting to fend him off. She doesn't know how much longer she can last. She's on the verge of fainting and her strength is rapidly waning.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Romeo could see that the Midnights' female was weakening. Not willing to pass up the chance, he kept lunging forward, biting and clawing each time he got close.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Black Widow attempts to counter Romeo's assaults but her weakened condition delays her defenses and she ends up getting bombarded. Suddenly, Black Widow's vision goes black and she collapses to the "trench" floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Bravo snarls and brutally attacks Ninja, hate and the intent to kill burning in his eyes. He growls, telling Ninja he will pay for leading to his sister's demise. He's unaware that she and her pups are alive and well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Ninja is too exhuasted to retaliate but forces himself to muster all the strength he can to fight. In an attempt to stun Bravo, Ninja swipes him across the right cheek, raking his claws across his flesh and scoring his face with thin gashes. He desperately attempts to tell Bravo Linda is alive and that his hatred attack on him will be all for nothing but he's too weak to even make a peep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 pm

John manages to kick Taakah off and looks around, spotting Bravo attacking Ninja. He began to fight his way through the mass of meerkat bodies, determined to help Ninja. If he died, who knew how Linda would react! She was already getting over two of her pups being killed, loosing Ninja would be something she couldn't bare. Little does he know, the male attacking Ninja in question was Linda's brother.

Root ran at Ashtail, attempting to use his speed to confuse the older female. As long as his speed didn't fail on him, he should have the advantage.

Ashtail attempts to attack Root, but his speed made it tricky.

((OOC: Don't worry, John won't reach Ninja yet. Maybe in a few more posts, but we'll see. I'm somewhat inactive due to having some relation problems with my boyfriend. >.> Trying to get that under control.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next