Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Agnah was taken aback when this female, whom she really didn't know, nuzzled her face. The pup whimpered in surprise and crouched back, swiping at the meerkat whom she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Black Widow flinches at the swipe and takes a few steps back surprised and confused. What was that for? She had no reason to do that! She doesn't understand why her daughter is afraid of her own mother. Then it hits her. They actually never got to see her face before she was evicted. That must be why Agnah is terrified of her over joyed approach. She doesn't know who she is and most likely during her eviction, they had been raised by Teetsie and see her as their real mother. Black Widow frowns, hurt that her pups won't return the affection she gives them. Some how she'll have to convice them that she is their mother
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Spotting a grasshopper, Asuka instantly becomes interested and began to try and pounce on it, with no success. She snorts, attempting to catch the tricky bug. She was oblivious to Black Widow feeling hurt that her own children didn't recognize her. Perhaps one day, they'll learn the real truth that Black Widow was their real mother, not Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 am

Sockdolager was running rampidly around. He was just overflowing with energy. Not looking where he was going, he crashed head first into Black Widow's front leg and fell onto his back.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Spotting her daughter, Asuka, pursuing a grasshopper, Black Widow watches smiling in amusement, her sadness all but forgotten for the time being. She's so engrossed with admiring Asuka's stalking skills that she fails to notice her son, Sockdolager, rocketing towards her like a bullet until she feels something collide into her front leg. Startled and in pain, Black Widow leaps up with a yelp. She walks in a circle, limping, in an attempt to walk off the unbareable throbbing. She glances over and sees Sockdolager laying on the ground. Realizing that's who crashed into her leg, she briskly limps over to see if her son is ok, her motherly instincts kicking in. She's more concerned about him than she is of herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Asuka doesn't notice what happened between Black Widow and her brother Sockdolager. She was too focused on trying to get the hopping grasshopper. While this was a game to her, this also would help develop her skills of catching tricky prey like this when she was older.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Teetsie spots Black Widow try to nuzzle her own pup. Teetsie growls softly and swishes her tail over the sand in agitation. She wanted those pups to consider Teetsie her Mother. That was Black Widow's punishment for killing Nessie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Black Widow lays down beside Sockdolager and curls her body around him, embracing him in a compassionate, comforting snuggle. She brushes her nose through his fur gently, examining him for any signs of injury. She's unaware of Teetsie watching her interact with her own pups in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Wilson scans the horizon. He doesn't feel the state of Black Widow's litter to be his concern, so he stays out of things between Teetsie and Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Teetsie swept her gaze quickly over the group. It appeared that mostly everyone was above ground, so she issued fast, and slightly annoyed lead calls. With her tail erect, teetsie began to head out.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Wilson follows right behind his mate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Latika shrugs and follows her Mother slowly. She's planning on leaving when she gets bigger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Black Widow eagerly follows. She's looking forward to the luxury of being able to forage in the safty of the group again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 am

Eztli quickly follows, eager to forage.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 am

Teetsie, despite knowing that it wasn't best, goes to forage close to the border with the Willows. The little patch she's found looks plentiful enough, but the Willows haven't been here recently, and the scent had nulled.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 am

Black Widow takes a scan of the foraging patch, her nose twitching with every whiff of the breeze that teases her nostrils she takes in. The faint scent of the Willows is present in the air but who cares. It looks promising and she's starving! That's all that matters. She hasn't eaten anything decent for weeks and is more focused on getting a filling meal into her belly than worrying about their rivals possibly being in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Asuka watches as the adults leave, pouting. She wasn't old enough to go with them yet. She sighed, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Sockdolager stayed close to Black Widow, even though he didn't know who she was, he had a strong sense of security around her for some strange reason unknown to him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Black Widow glances down at her son, smiling compassionately and is relieved to see he escaped serious injury from his earlier collision with her leg. She knows like the rest of her children he doesn't know she's his mother yet but someday they'll come to recognize her as the one who braught them into this world. For the time being, she'll have to play along with their ignorance until they start to recognize the features they got from their true mother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Agnah sits next to her sister Agnah and also pouts. She really wanted to go out with the family, she has since she emerged, but hasn't been able too. She wonders why.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

((OOC: You mean Asuka Stormy? Yeah, it is a tricky name to remember at times.))

Asuka looks at her sister as she sat down nearby. She felt relieved she wasn't the only one who felt outraged about this. But, they were still young, and needed to learn about the dangers of the outside before they could go forging with the adults. She looks back at the fading forms of the forging party. She couldn't wait to be apart of it when she got older.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Black Widow puts her nose to the ground, begining her search for delectable morsels. Her current spot smells stale so she slowly moves on in an attempt to detect a yummy scent else where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 am

Eztli starts digging for food.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 am

Wilson digs for food also.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 am

Black Widow ventures into a small patch of grass where she picks up all sorts of prey scents. She licks her lips and begins sifting through the vegetation, hoping she'll come across a grasshopper, butterfly or what ever she ends up stumbling upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next