Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Melrose submites to the mob and lays on her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Pamela looks over to Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 am

Tisca looked at Melrose, her fur raised. She waited for Morning Glory to make a move.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 am

Noticing the other females turning their attention towards the grass, Morning Glory raised her head from against Stratus’s shoulder and spotted Melrose acting submissively.
Surprised to see another meerkat, she stood to her feet and quickly hurried to investigate. Was this stranger one of her lost adults?.Stopping in front of Melrose, Morning Glory dipped her head several times and sniffed the air cautiously waiting for the female to approach her. She didn’t seem a threat, but one could never be too careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 am

Mel rose walked slowly up and then rolled on her back again You smell like a mob i saw when i was comeing over here she peeped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Pamela watches.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:56 am

Miracle whimpers for her mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:02 am

Bad Habits appears around and looks for something to do. Should he be good, and try to join, or sneaky and steal a lady..
He choses to just wander around, what happens happens.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

Vastine glances at Bad Habits... She doesn't do anything... He's sort of handsome but she tries to ignore this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 am

Bad Habits looks around. He crawls fast and carefully towards Vastine. He stops a few feet away and sits down, looks confused.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 am

Vastine chrrs softly...

ooc: She's a good roving target. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:33 am

ooc: haha!
bic:
He chirps to her and cralws to her. He starts to groom her gently.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 am

Vastine returns the grooming a little shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 am

ooc: I shoulda named him Bad Intentions or Uninvited xP
bic: he grooms her neck and face, firmly but very carefully, not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

Vastine returns the grooming, now a little more confident in doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 am

Bad habits is happy. He continues to groom on her, waiting for her to do whatever nxt.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 am

ooc: Whatever as in what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 am

ooc: just like, instead of posting "grooms whoever" back and forth, let her do something else if she pleases to.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am

Vastine smiles at the male and stops grooming for a second... She's starting to like him quite a bit.

ooc: Not sure what you mean there... So... Heh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 am

ooc: haha.. its fine. I'm really tired, but soo addicted to RP i cant quit.
bic: Bad habits watches her and looks at her, he likes this lady. He looks up at the sky, then to her and smiles
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 am

Vastine smiled... She liked this male too. She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 am

He licks his nose and lays down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 am

Vastine begins grooming Bad Habits again... A little more lovingly this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am

he smiles and grooms her back, very romancingly. This is the first time he's "whood" a lady, and he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 am

This is the first time Vastine has felt strongly about a male... And quite quicly too. She continues to groom Bad Habit lovingly. The group is likely unaware that they're with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next