Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Pamela watches, surprised. She hoped Morning Glory would keep her position, but at the moment it looked like Melrose had the upper hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 am

Panda watched as Morning Glorys rein began to be shortened , she jumped in and growled at Melrose she kicked her hard in the stomach
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 am

Morning Glory lay on the sand panting in short breaths. The bite to the neck by Melrose had uncomfortably pressed against her trachea winding her momentarily and the puncture wound had started to bleed staining her sandy coloured fur a dark shade of crimson.
Watching the encounter unfold again with Melrose, she knew it was only a short amount of time before she either: received another heavy attack, was evicted or at worst killed.
Weakly placing her head against the sand she thought about the pups whose lives were now in danger in Melrose took over the small group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Melrose growled she did't want to evicte Morning Glory but instead she growled and bit the base of Morning Glory's tail evicting her even if she was the domaiant female
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Pamela watches, her jaw dropping. Morning Glory had been beaten into submission? Now the group was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 am

Having received the eviction bite from Melrose, Morning Glory should have taken the hint and naturally bolted away from the group but instead slinked off away from the new dominant hoping to seek shelter in the bolt hole with her pups. As not all of them were from the same litter some were still too young and depended on her milk and being one of a too caring nature she didn’t have the heart to abandon them even if she was taking a huge risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

Panda snarled viciously at Melrose and followed Morning Glory she peeped Im Sorry , but im going She sighed I cant live under her rein ..Bye Panda walked slowly from the group unwilling to submit to Melrose
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:51 am

Morning Glory looked up and watched Panda walk off in a different direction and wondered if the other members of group would follow a similar path. With Stratus being one of the only adult males she knew he was likely going to be able to keep his role but sadly she didn’t know if he’d accept Melrose as his new mate for the sake of survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 am

Panda didnt even look back , she just kept walking towards the Comets , she had no idea where she was going and didnt care as long as it was as far away from Melrose as possible .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Melrose looked up for any Challengers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Pamela looks at Melrose and narrows her eyes, even though one was partially damaged. She then stalks over to a stump and stands sentry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Melrose smiled and started to digg
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Chester Quavers ran over to Morning Glory. She was glad that MG hadn't been chased off, but still upset at what had happened. She shot Melrose an angry look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 am

Panda kept walking and walking , kicking up sand at every step . snarling she looked around and then resumed her trek to find a new stable group , with a KIND Dominant Female .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 am

Morning Glory loving nuzzled Chester Quavers and allowed her to walk alongside. She wasn't out of the woods yet and until Melrose was comfortably established as head of the group she could still see the old domiant as a threat and continue to be agressive. With the way Melrose was acting only a short while ago, Morning Glory might not even be allowed to spend the night surrounded by the comfort of her familiy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Melrose looked up and growled when she saw MG she ran up and did't chase her but scent marked her she needed a bigger family before any one leaves the mob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Pamela continues scanning the area, wanting to try and forget it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

Panda continues wandering , she looks up at the sky and sees its getting dark so looks around for a bolt hole , she takes refuge in a fallen tree , its not comfortable but it will ahve to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 am

Melrose makes lead calls she was taking the mob to the burrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 am

occ: Flower! HEY! You should have more charries Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 am

O/O/C:Why???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 am

occ : Coz i want to RP more with you Smile i think im in all of them xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 am

O/O/C:We can rp in the 2people mobs onKukoo stormy made one for us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 am

occ : ok , ill meet you on Kukoo XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Pamela reluctantly follows Melrose, but she waits for Morning Glory to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next