Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Panda snarled , if Melrose became DF she would leave and find another group ( Zippers ! )

occ : Yep , Pandas going to Zippers seen as my charries are evicted Panda will be like Faith and Peachy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Occ-XD:)

Melrose growled and pinned Panda then attacked MG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Panda attacked Melrose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Melrose growled and bit the base of Pandas tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Panda had faced the rare eviction by a subordinate but she didnt give up she continued her assault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Melrose bit the base of Pandas tail again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Pamela looks up at Melrose attacking Panda. She widens her eyes at this meerkat. She was new to the group and was already causing trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Panda snarled , she bit MelRoses tail base , two evictions from a subordinate had happened today but neither female seemed ready to back down .
Panda knocked Melrose to the ground snarling she gripped her neck and squeezed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 pm

occ-She can't knock her to the ground Melrose is older then her

Melrose growled and pinned Panda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm

occ ; Yeah , younger females are stronger , SO actually she can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Occ-Melrose is old and has scars to prove she wont give in XD Ok Tosca

Igror that post then

Bic: Melrose growled and scrached Pandas Neck with her claws
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 am

Growling angrily that Melrose already had launched into an eviction attack on Panda, Morning Glory released herself from being pinned and jumped into the fray. Biting the back of Melrose’s shoulder, she hoped to draw the attention away from Panda.

ooc: I give permission if you want to seriously harm my character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:53 am

occ : Obviously i wont , but i think Flower and Melrose might do some damage Smile

Panda smiled at Morning Glory she knocked Melrose to the ground , but wasnt giving up she grabbed Melroses scruff and shook violently

Bad Habits stood up , he looked at the group that Vastine seemed to be in , he chirped to her that a fight had broke out .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 am

ooc: That's fine. I put it up there so it followed the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Melrose growed and managed to get free from Panada Grip and attacked Morning Glory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Panda snarled annoyed , she slammed into Melroses stomach winding her and knocking her hardly to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Melrose Growled and bit Pandas neck and would not let go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Panda kicked Melrose in the stomach trying to get her off , but it was no use

Bad Habits watched and saw that Melrose seemed to be the bad girl , he jumped in and grabbed Melrose desperately trying to free Panda , he had remembered grooming her and already had a bond with ehr , he succesfuly got Melrose off and pushed her aside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Melrose growled and went back to biteing Panda she would not let go no one could get her off
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:49 am

Tisca watched, growling. She kept her distance, however, because she knew Morning Glory didn't need her to fight her battles. She did keep an eye on the fight, though, in case things got a bit out of hand.
Chester Quavers whimpered. Morning Glory was like her mum, and she didn't want to see her get hurt. She ran over to Melrose, begging her to stop.
Fletcher Renn watched, both curious and scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 am

Pamela watches, wide eyed. Melrose certainly was playing with fire by attacking both Panda and Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 am

Snarling Panda kicks Melrose to the ground , she gets the upper hand and pins her down she bites her neck and keeps a firm grip

Bad Habits soon back out of the fight and returns to Vastine he chirps desperately to her that someone may get killed

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 pm

With Melrose distracted, Morning Glory stands to her feet and bobs her head frantically annoyed about what is happening. Deeply growling she went for Melrose’s tail and bit down tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Panda smirks as Melrose is comfronted by Morning Glory , Panda steps back letting Morning Glory get her point thru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Melrose growles and gets free she then pinns Morning Glory and bites her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next