Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Cloud Tiny Kats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Little Cloud Tiny Kats Empty
PostSubject: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm

(This character is for the Tiny Kats/Midnights plot. Whoever guesses the name reference first gets all, or at least most of their characters designed. :3)

Name: Little Cloud
Theme: None yet
Quote: Undecided
Birthdate: 4th of January
Nicknames: None
Mob: Tiny Kats

Relations:
Unnamed, Mother, Deceased
Unnamed, Littermate, Deceased
Unnamed, Littermate, Deceased
Cumulus, Brother, Played by Elec
Morning Glory, Adoptive Mom, Played by Maybelline

Description
I used my 'normal' meerkat colors... Also, her eye patch is shaped like a cloud, kinda. X3
Little Cloud Tiny Kats LittleCloud

History
Little Cloud's mother was an evictee of a wild group, but due to malnutrition, and being a young mother, two of her pups were stillborn and she eventually died from giving birth, leaving her two remaining pups abandoned.

Personality
She will develop to be fierce, but kind to her mobmates, protective of her adoptive mother and family, and very loyal. She can be vicious but sweet too. Little Cloud is independent and smart, logical. She doesn't realize for a long time that the Tiny Kats are not her real family and will think that Morning Glory is her real mother.

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Awww she sounds adorable ^.^ I especially love her name, but I have no clue what the reference is XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Hmmm, Little Cloud... Nope, no bells are ringing. xD She sounds adorable though. Cx
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Neither of you would know it, it's DW related but you haven't been here long enough to know.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Sounds likely. ^^;
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Ah. Hmmm it does sound kinda familiar. Weren't one of the mobs initially named something like that?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Yup. :3 That's correct~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Cool X3 I would read the posts before I registered and I recall seeing a post that mentioned that mob name.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 pm

I'll be designing your characters then, as you pretty much guessed it, lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Yaaay Very Happy Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I added a design for Little Cloud.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:22 am

Her design is so pretty Pancake and I like her bio. She's going to be a wonderful member for the group.

Yes the Little Clouds were the original name for the Tiny Kats, The Midnights were the Twilights and the Oreos were The Twizzlers.
Stratus and Nimbus were from the Weathers on Linklu so they already had weather system names and MG and Leaf I named after cloud formations (although they are also plants).

Looking forward to getting to know Little Cloud and Cumulus.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:39 am

She's pretty Smile I like her design.

Ah, yes, I remember reading about that. Some interesting DW facts there X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Cloud Tiny Kats   Little Cloud Tiny Kats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Cloud Tiny Kats
Page 1 of 1