Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 am

Bad Habits loves this female. He grooms her very passionately, firm but gently. Quick but slowly. This.. This could be the female.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:42 am

Vastine stops to look Bad Habits in the eye... She feels the same way... She continues grooming, equally passionate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 am

Bad Habits blushes. He is sooo loving Vastine <3 bounce
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 am

ooc: This could get a little long... We best stop until someone else can reply, I think. I'm running out of things to post as well... So... XD

But if Bad Habits is chased off, Vastine will follow. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 am

ooc: I agree Neutral
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 am

Unaware of Bad Habits getting to know Vastine (Is she De La Soul now?) Morning Glory sadly shook her head presumed Melrose was mistaken about the smell as no one in the surrounding area had answered her calls. Scent marking the top of the new female’s head, Morning Glory chirped and welcomed the new subordinate into their tiny group unaware that she was the only pregnant female and a strong contender for the dominant crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 am

Panda a lone female slowly approaches the Tiny Kats , she slinks down hoping to stay hidden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:31 am

Mel rose smiled at peeped There a few miles from here but they smell like your mob some one named Jupiter is the domaiant female

Last edited by Flower on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:33 am

Bad Habits stands up and surveils the area, nothing in sight so far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 am

Panda is sneeking up but up to the wrong people , she stands up and sees Bad Habits looking her way , she runs towards him unaware he is with Vastine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:38 am

Bad Habits spats at her, she surprised him. He sits down and chrrrssss a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 am

Panda bobbed her head curiously
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 am

Shocked to find out the news about the group were potentially true, Morning Glory didn’t know if the news about the group was good or bad. If some were alive then they would be lead by another dominant female in this case Jupiter, but she may have deliberately pulled the other members away to form a new stronger group to take over the territory. Saddened about the prospect of future survival now for her tiny group, Morning Glory hung her head before sinking to the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 am

Bad habits looks at panda and smiles. He likes ladies now cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 am

Panda smiles but remains cautious SHE IS A VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY EASY TARGET . Panda moves closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am

Ill show you were they are mel rose peeped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am

ooc: woow =3 my males are womanizers lol! JK!!!

bic: Bad Habits looks at Panda. He's confused. Being a teen going into young adulthood he doesnt know if he needs one lady or a couple, to keep him satisfied. He sits and looks at her.

ooca: whoops. i got confused. I have like soo many kats on every different site, its hard to keep up.. SOWWY

Last edited by Rio on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

ooc: Who is Boba Tea? Is he going to join the group with Bad Habits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 am

made a wrong post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Panda groomed Bad Habits romantically on his neck
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 pm

ooc: It's ok Rio, we all make similar mistakes. I'm still trying to get my head around all the new meerkats that have popped up over the last few RP days so when I see a new name I don't recognise I have to make sure I've got them on the many lists XD

Morning Glory let out a grumbled sigh, the thought was tempting but she had the responsibility to look after the young pups to ensure they were all old and strong enough to make it out of the burrow. There were still many days to go before the youngest pups could surface and even then the next priority was moving the tiny remains of the family out of the cramped bolt hole to a larger, safer burrow complex. But at least this female had brought the hope with her that brought a boost to the dominant female’s morale, with a supporting mate beside her and several caring females the Tiny Kats may be able to fight back and recover from the devastation that the harsh Kalahari threw at them.

Gritting her teeth, Morning Glory stood to her feet and shook her fur. With a look of determination on her face she led Melrose over to meet Pamela, Tisca and Stratus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Bad Habits licks his lips and starts to groom Panda back on her neck and back. He is loving this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Mel rose smiled and followed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Panda is loving this she grooms him romantically. but as her hormones serge she cant face it , she runs off to a bush hoping he would follow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

he stands up and trots along behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Tiny Kats)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next