Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)

Go down 
+4
Night
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Jupiter frowns. Did Bandit somehow become separated on their way back? She hopes he's okay, however.

Topaz looked back the other pups, frowning. How she wished she could be apart of their play. She tries to move, but lets out a shrill yelp when her back wound began to throb and sting from the movement.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Seeing Elena become saddened by the devestating news, Karma sits by her and nuzzles her in a comforting way. She assures her Dragster is in a better place now and that his death wasn't vain. He had sacrificed himself to keep the pups safe and he should be honored for his courage. She smiles relieved to hear that Bandit was following her. So he's safe after all. She sighs in relief. But he hasn't yet arrived soon after her. Her relief suddenly returns to worry. Could he have gotten seperated?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc: Was I to make a forum for the Comets, since they will be lasting 3 months?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 am

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
ooc: Was I to make a forum for the Comets, since they will be lasting 3 months?

((OOC: That, I don't know myself Dipsy. And you mean, three months roleplay time?))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 am

ooc: We could have them as a temporary group and make a temporary group section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Jia giggles and continues pawing at Boomslang.

Amani keeps trying to war-dance, but then trips over her own paws and falls face first into the sand. She gets up, momentarily dazed and then giggles, running towards Nashita.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 am

Boomslang squeals with delight and playfully snaps at Jia's paws as she batted him.

Nashita gasps when she saw Amani take what looked like a nasty tumble. Seeing her laugh it off reassured her that she's ok and she laughs at the antic. She crouches down low waiting for Amani to get close enough to pounce on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:19 pm

FrightNight can't sleep so he wakes up and sits down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 am

Amani continues running towards Nashita.

Jia attempts to dodge Boomslang's nipping.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:57 am

Jupiter stands on her hind legs, attempting to spot Bandit.

Topaz attempts to stand up, her small body trembled as burning pain kicked in as soon as she began to move. When the pain became too much, she whines again, collapsing, sobbing from the burning pain that was all over in her body, but mostly her back hurt the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 am

May helps Topaz up , she whimpers slighlty and decides to take Topaz below ground , she gently places Topaz down once in the safety of the burrow and then curls up next to her

Jiggy looked around and then peeped a good night before curling up below ground
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Boomslang continues nipping at Jia's paws but can't manage to catch one.

Nashita leaps at Amani, gently tackling her.

Karma whimpers at the sound of Topaz whining in pain. It aches her heart when she hears a pup suffering from pain. She watches sympathetically as May moved her into the burrow. She hopes Topaz will be alright and heals quickly without any complications from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:32 pm

It also pulled at Jupiter's heart strings when she hears Topaz. The poor thing... She didn't deserve what Ghost did to her. Growling in anger toward the heartless rover, even though he wasn't in sight, she swore if they ever saw him again, he would pay for his heartless deed, especially if Topaz developed any problems from her injuries that he had brought upon her.

Topaz feels slightly comforted when May curled up next to her. Crawling a bit, she cuddles against the female, sniffling a little. But otherwise, having an adult near her made her feel slightly safe and comforted.

Last edited by Night on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Karma looks over at Jupiter, vengence flaring in her eyes. If Topaz develops any life threatening complications or dies because of Ghosts' coldhearted deed on an innocent pup that had done him no harm, she'll also make sure he'll be met with dire consequences the next time he comes snooping around.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Sighing, Jupiter goes back on all fours, seeing no signs of Bandit. Wherever he was, she just hoped he was okay. Still a bit angry with Ghost's assault on Topaz, she dug her claws into the sand, in an attempt to calm herself. She wished this didn't happen, or could of been prevented. But she knew there was nothing that could of changed that. Ghost had shown to be not only deadly, but also very clever. But... As long as Topaz survived her injuries and healed, it wasn't a total lost.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Elena sighs and heads inside. She hopes Bandit returns. Their relationship has just started, and she may be carrying his pups.

ooc- They'll be due Jan. 25 right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm

occ: I dont know , but i think so ..,
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Karma looks around one last time before deciding to head back to the burrow. Bandit is still nowhere to be seen. Her eyes glimmer with worry. She hopes where ever he ended up, he's safe. She turns to Jupiter and churrs calmly and in a comforting way. Ghost's attack happened so quickly and so sudden, nothing could've been done and now that he's gone, they need to stay strong for Topaz and do what ever they can help her heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Amani falls over when Nashita tackles her and laughs, nibbling at her nose.

Jia continues dodging Boomslang nipping at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Elena lays down in the main chamber.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Nashita giggles finding Amani nibbling on her nose to tickle. She gently bats her with her front paws.

Boomslang bata Jia's muzzle gently.

Karma heads for the burrow and once she arrives, heads below for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Jia giggles and wriggled her nose breifly before pawing back at Boomslang.

Amani paws at Nashita.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Boomslang playfully nips at Amani's paws.

Nashita rises up on her hind legs and paws at Jia.

Karma finds a comfortable looking chamber and plops down on a sand mount. She sighs thinking about Bandit who's still out there some where alone. He's at risk of being surprised and attacked by a predator and there's no one with him to protect him or keep him company. Her thoughts then shift to Topaz, who was attacked for no reason by roving male named Ghost and faces an uncertain future if her serious wounds become infected. With her mind racing with many stressful thoughts, getting to sleep is going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Amani tries to dodge Boomslang's pawing, but being clumbsy doesn't help. She nearly falls onto the ground.

Jia also stands on her hind legs, but falls back onto her back. She hasn't practiced standing up enough.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Boomslang chuckles at Amani before gently tackling her.

Nashita is also wobbly on her hind legs but falls in the opposite direction. She catches herself on her front paws and squeaks a little startled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (Comets)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next