Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

ooc: It gets even harder to keep up when we get new registered users. I like it when we have new people join the site but at times, if they're very active, it makes it hard to keep up with posting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

ooc: It is nice, since most of our new members never even post.

Cas[er growled and brutally scent marked the area. If any outsider appeared again he'd rip them to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Cyan also scent marks the area fiercely.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm

ooc: True. Most of them have either never posted anything or have rped but then disappeared for several months and may never return.

Cyanide watches Casper and Cyan scent mark the area with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Bloodyclaw,Harru and ginny found the scent of a mob they followed it slowly Ginny on the Other hand was runing with harru Old Bloodlyclaw was walking.

Banshee groomed blaze

Mille sat down and groomed herself
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Cyan noticed the new meerkats and glanced at them, and approached them slowly, appearing casual.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Cyanide spots the 3 new meerkats and watches them with a sinister smirk. If she sees Cyan reject them she'll charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Ginny lets out a low growl

Bloodclaw bit Ginnys tail telling her to stop

Harru sat down

Mille growls

Banshee is unawere of the New Meerkats and is grooming blaze
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Cyanide narrows her eyes at Ginny. That growl has her poised to lundge herself at the new meerkats if more aggression is displayed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Cyan looked for submission. She narrows her eyes at Ginny.

ooc: Bloodyclaw should join the Shadow Deaths. Or not. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Occ-she will but shes not Makuta Child .She'll get along with Makuta Just fine.Harru Would just rove.

Ginny showed submission

Bloodyclaw sat down and looked at Cyan

Harru rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 pm

ooc: She can attack Cyan and leave. >D

Roving is fine as long as at least one pup is brought back to Makuta, preferably the whole litter. XD

She can join... I'd opt to offer DF but I'd already promised Stormy. She doesn't need to be Makuta's daughter, but I STILL need those adopted out, the adults...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Occ-Can't he mate behind the DF's back if hes the ring leader?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

ooc: Oh, yes... Makuta certainly will do that. He is NOT loyal to any mate. Yes... We can do that. X3

bic: Cyan accepts Ginny, but will keep a close eyes on her... She glances at Bloodyclaw... Would this female submit?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Cyanide continues to watch the 3 new meerkats with narrowed eyes. She smirks when Ginny is accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Occ- lol He may have 2 mates lol or more

Bic:Bloodyclaw yawns shes not the submiting kind

Harru shows Submission
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Cyan barked at Bloodyclaw. Submit or die!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Bloodyclaw rolloed on her side submiting
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Cyan hipslammed Bloodyclaw.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Cyanide growls to herself. She has a feeling Bloodyclaw could be a problem later on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Bloodlyclaw yawns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Seeing the other approaching meerkats appear to be accepted, Federico finally comes out from behind the bush and walks towards the group. Once he gets close enough, he lies down in submission.

Ezio follows his brother, copying his behavior.

Unsure of what to do, Petruccio copies his brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Harru yawned and walked over to his mate Ginny

Bloodyclaw yawned and started to groom herself

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Cyan watches the other newcomers closely... They and Harru are up to Casper, although if any sign of rebellion or sweetness is shown she will not hesitate to kick them out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Cyanide turns her attention back to Frederico, Emzio and Petruccio when they reappear. She narrows her eyes and smirks. They've returned...again. They appear to be quite persistant but are they worthy to be Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next