Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th of July

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RattiesRules

Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Stratus looked at Scar and soon scent marks him, not realizing that he has mated with Leaf.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Scar curled up as Stratus scent marked him.
Cloud Catcher ran around them. He was now bored, since Scar had been accepted.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 am

Morning Glory watched the events unfold at the edge of the bolt hole. As Scar approached and curled up submitting to Stratus, she chirped at him and gave him a gentle, welcoming scent marking with her chin. Scar wasn’t the pressing cause of worry on her mind but more was the nervous female meerkat who was making her way towards to family. Feeling that her dominant position was wavering enough, Morning Glory took the situation as a good time to act and ran at Leaf with a threatening bark.

Seeing and smelling her sister, Leaf chirped happily completely unaware of Morning Glory’s intentions. As the two sister’s collided, Morning Glory began to furiously bite and scratch in an over powering display of dominance over her subordinate sister. Worrying for the life of her pups, Leaf curled up and continuously chattered in a pleading cry hoping that Morning Glory would notice her surrender.

Within a few minutes, Morning Glory gave Leaf a final scent marking and left her lying on the sand. Shocked and afraid that her sister would attack her again, Leaf hobbled over to Clover and Cloud Catcher and sat quietly near the pups licking her wounds.

With her head held high at Leaf’s submission, Morning Glory made her way over towards the other members of the family with similar thoughts in mind. Would Tisca or Faeya challenge her position?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 am

Faeya comforted Leaf and the pups. As one of teh older emales, she also knew she would be at risk. She laid low, hoping Morning Glory didn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:13 am

Stratus watches Morning Glory. When she attacks the other females, she reminds him of Hurricane, the dominant female of the Weathers, his natal group. He hopes his mother and sisters are ok.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:42 am

Morning Glory found Faeya lying low near the pups and just gave her a gentle mark on the head followed by an encouraging chirp. She wasn't going to attack the female meerkat in the same way she had her sister. Leaving the small group together, Morning Glory wanders away for a very short distance and stands on her back legs keeping a looking out for Nimbus or Tisca.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

Tisca watched Morning Glory attack Leaf in the sidelines. She laid low, not wanting to get the same treatment. She didn't want to challenge her at all.
Cloud Catcher chirped as Faeya cuddled him.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:57 am

Nimbus is next to Tisca. He chrr to comfort Tisca.

Stratus is on sentry duty. He isn't sure if he likes how much Morning Glory reminds him of Hurricane.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 am

As the result of her actions Morning Glory ended up foraging alone, whilst leaf sat comfortably grooming her leg knowing she was safe under Stratus’s watch surrounded by the rest of the family. In the dry desert sand she began to dig in search of a meal. At the bottom of another fairly large hole she discovered a tiny beetle and quickly snapped it up before it could escape. This little morsel wasn’t nearly enough to settle her appetite but it gave her enough strength to want to continue.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Nimbus takes over Sentry duty while Stratus goes over to Morning Glory...He knows she is trying to be a good dominant female and grooms her a bit.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Morning Glory was comforted by the arrival of Stratus. As he began to groom her, she returned the affection and groomed his face and the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Faeya and Clover foraged together. Although they had a bumpy start, the two have now become very close.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 am

Tisca foraged, catching a beetle. She was still a little on edge, and kept an eye out for possible theives.
Scar forages also, staying to the edge until he was sure of his place.
Cloud Catcher runs from adult to adult, trying to grab a meal.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm

ooc: Sorry for being gone... Did you want to keep Clover, atb2700? If not, I'll take her, and continue what she has going. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey Pancake glad to see you back! Of course you can take Clover, she's all yours :] and if ur ever gone, ill b glad to take her over :]
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Abt2700 has just been "looking after" your characters while you were away Pancake. You can take all of them back if you please.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm

ooc: ok, xD

Clover continued to forage beside Faeya.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Tisca forages, and Cloud Catcher runs over, demanding loudly. She sighed, and handed him a scorpion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Now full, Faeya took over sentry duty. She loved living in this group, and walked over to the dominants to show her affections after her post was completed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Clover followed Faeya, whom she looked up to.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 am

Tisca watches Faeya, and decides that when she is done, she would groom Morning Glory aswell.
Cloud Catcher runs up to Clover, chirping playfully.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Loving the attention from the other females, Morning Glory fondly returned the affection and rolled about in the sand.

Leaf took up the role as sentry and watched Scar forage from the top of a rock.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Clover jumps a little at first, but turns around to see Cloud Catcher. She paws at the other pup playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 am

Cloud Catcher chirped. Did she want to play tag?
Scar looked up at Leaf and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 am

Faeya yawned... it was getting late. She waited until everyone was finished so tht they could start heading home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th of July   Roleplay - 19th of July - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th of July
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next