Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Kinkajou Chuckles And Smiles Very Happy She Then Starts Doing Some Housework . She Digs At The burrow Entrance And kicks Sand All Over Ninja She Rolls On The Floor Laughing Smile !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Ninja takes up sentry duty while others clear the burrow entrance. He has chore doers' backs covered and will warn them in time to get into shelter if a predator appears. He isn't bothered as Kinkajou kicks sand on him. As a serious sentinal he's trained himself not to get easily distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Kinkajou Goes On Sentry Aswell

occ; gotta go ! be on tomoz ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm

With a serious expression formed on his face, Ninja surveys the landscape keeping alert for dangers. He sees nothing to be concerned right now but knows that tranquilty could end in an instant and keeps his gaurd up.

Conker grabs hold of one his sibling's hind quarters and knaws gently on their lower back. He then pulls them down to the ground and sits on them, giggling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Soon enough, Linda sees a mob far in the distance. She watches them with hopeful eyes. This may be her chance. Linda sneaks closer under cover, not yet ready to show herself. She doesn't see Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Fly spots Linda and peeps a friendly greeting, and runs over to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Duke spots Linda and barks an alarm. She gets down from his post and approaches to investigate.

Linda freezes as Fly and Duke spot her and come over. She comes out of the bush she was hiding in and stands still of the rest of the mob's reaction. She lays her head low in a non-threatening way to show she means no harm. She hasn't yet spotted Ninja.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Despite Ninja having excellent eyes when spotting danger or strangers as a sentinal, he's unaware that Linda had appeared on the horizon but even if he did notice it would've been too far for him to tell that it was her. Ninja hears the alarm and looks around for the cause. He doesn't realize that the alarm was sounded because of Linda's appearance.

Conker hasn't noticed Linda either and is still playfighting with his siblings. He abrupty stops playing with his siblings when he hears the alarm. He looks around more out curiosity than in an alarmed state.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Linda still hasn't spotted Ninja, and waits to see what this new mob decides to do with her.

Duke approaches curiously examines Linda. He notices her submissive behaviour and knows her intent. She wants to join. He allows Aliya to decide whether or not to accept this heavily pregnant female into the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Ninja drops down to all 4s and clambers on to a drie doring bush to get a better vantage point to see if he can spot the cause for the group's alarm. He still hasn't noticed Linda.

Conker pushes himself up on his small hind legs using his front limbs to do so. He spots Linda but is more curious than wary towards her. He's at his prime of learning about strangers and the potential dangers they could pose.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Linda tries to spot the DF of the mob.

Duke barks again, incase not everyone heard.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Ninja sees that some of the group members have gathered near some vegetation but can't see what they're investigating since a bush is blocking that part of his view. He leaps down from his post and trots over to see what's going on.

Conker watches Linda with a keen sence of curiosity. Seeing the group acting calm around her, he sees there's no reason to be alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Linda still doesn't spot Ninja.

Duke waits for what Aliya will do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Ninja arrives at the action site but can't see what the group are gathered around. There are so many meerkat heads in the wayXD. He rises up on his hind legs to make things easier and finally gets a glimpse at what the group is investigating. It appears to be a meerkat but something seems familiar about this meerkat. Ninja studies the stranger closely. His heart begins throb when he realizes who it is. It's Linda! With a rush of excitement, he begins pushing is way though to get to her. It seems that fate has once again reunited them. Could they end being together forever this time?

Conker drops down to all 4s and takes a few steps forward. He's tempted to check out this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Linda is too distracted to notice Ninja. She smiles at Conker as he approaches her.

Duke keeps a firm watch on Linda. He doesn't fully trust her yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Ninja's hear rate increases as he gets closer to Linda but it seems she hasn't noticed him yet. He peeps hoping it would get her attention.

Conker smiles trustingly at Linda. He doesn't see her as a threat at all and has warmed up to her presence quickly. If she were a threat she would've already caused some kind of chaos so he sees no reason to be frightened.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Linda hears a peep and looks into the group. The peep sounded very familiar. She spots Ninja within the group and smiles. He's here! She rushes to Ninja, pushing through the crowd, and starts grooming him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Ninja happily returns the grooming. It's such a great relief to be reunited with her again. He wraps his arms around her and nuzzles her affectionately.

Conker watches the happy couple confused. He wanders how is it that they know each other.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Linda churrs. She hasn't been groomed by someone else in over a week. She sits and warps her arm around him as well.

Duke looks at them confused. He chirps to Ninja, curious as to how they know eachother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Ninja notices several ticks on Linda's fur, a sign that no one has groomed her in a while. He feels horrible knowing that it's sign she's been evicted. It's because of him she had to go through that terrible verdict. He tries no to show his guilt and works on grooming off the ticks and fleas from her fur. He peeps to Duke explaining they had met each other when he was roving at the Willows.

Conker watches Ninja and Linda groom eachother still confused. He's too young to understand the benefits of roving.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Kamaria watched in surprise as a female she didn't know ran to Ninja.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Conker looks between Ninja and Linda. His eyes blink in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Duke nods in understanding. That would explain why she's pregnant. He looks to Aliya, waiting for her decision. They've recently mated, and he's unsure if Aliya will let her in since she might be pregnant again herself.

Linda is oblivious to Ninja's guilt, and grooms him happily. They're just in time too. She's due in just a week.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Ninja looks down at Linda's belly in excitment. It appears she's heavily pregnant. This is the best time that they've been reunited with eachother. He may get a chance to see a litter he fathered with a female. But he shouldn't get his hopes up just yet. She hasn't been approved by Aliya and seeing that she's pregnant could pose a problem. He looks to Aliya with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Duke eyes them curiously. They remind him of Aliya and himself when they first met.

Linda churrs and rests her head on Ninja's neck. This may be her chance to start fresh with a clean slate. She's done a terrible thing in the Willows, something they may hate her forever for, and she can move on from that. The best part is, if she gets to stay, she won't have to face punishment for being near the one she loves most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next