Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

Cactus opened his eye, waking up to see his faithful brother, Conker, lying next to him. Cactus churred in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 am

Dahoma peeps at the newly crowned babysitters.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Linda keeps walking. She looks up, but luckily no predator was around to seize their chance when she wasn't paying attention. She quickens her pace, looking forward to possibly joining the mob that owns this land. She hasn't bothered searching for Ninja. Doing so would only make her lose any other opportunites of finding a home, and she's come to the realization that she will have to find a new home elsewhere, and she may never see him again. She's unaware that she is in fact on the right trail to finding him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am

Conker wakes up seconds after his brother. He smiles grateful to have offered his support to his brother and is relieved to see his injuries healing well.

Ninja hunches over from another hunger pain gripping his stomach. He tries his best to stay patient in waiting for the lead calls to be sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 am

Cactus smiled at his brother and marched above ground, in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

Linda stands up, looks around, and smells the air. She's turned her attention to finding this mob. She's far from the Willows, and feels now is the time to find a new home to start fresh and move on from her dark past experiance in the Willows. She picks up a scent and starts following it.

Duke grooms Aliya some more and begins sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 am

Kinkajou Wakes Up She Is At The Mouth of The Burrow Luckily She Survived . She Gets Up And Suns Herself Near Duke .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:34 am

Duke greets Kinkajou and resumes sentry duty.

Linda keeps walking, following an increasingly strong scent trail...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 am

occ: So Lindas Joining Right This Could Get Interesting Very Happy BTW Kinkajou Can get Quite Agressive Towards Meerkats She Dosent Know And Therefore Would be VERY usefull In A Fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 am

Conker follows his brother above ground. He bounds around in excitement. A few days ago, he and his sibilings have begun to forage with the group and he can't wait to get out into the foraging feilds again.

Ninja looks up staring with wonder off into the horizon. He wonders if his mate Linda is still alive and living in the Willows. Living so far apart is so difficult even more so when he doesn't know if fate is continuing to be on her side or if it's been sealed by a punishement, a predator...who knows. He just doesn't want to think that she could be dead along with her unborn pups. He sighs desperate to want to know in some way that she and her unborn pups are thriving. He's unaware that fate has decided to bring them together once again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am

Kamaria smiled and Kinkajou. She seemed to be a useful family member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Kinkajou Stood Up And Jumped Onto A Dirt Mound ( Not Literally XD) She Scanned The Area Before They Went Out .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 am

Dahoma and Tamiya start to playfight in the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

Kinkajou Looked At The Teenages And Couldnt Resist She Jumped in And Started PLayfighting
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 am

ooc- They're still pups.

ic- Duke watches as Kinkajou joins in on his and Aliya's pups' playfighting.

Linda looks ahead, the scent steadily increasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am

occ: oh i thought they were teens Very Happy

Kinkajou Stops Playfighting scared she Will hurt Them She Sits Down And Watches
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Ninja blocks out his hunger pains by watching the pups playfight. Watching pups playfight was something he missed while living his life alone as a rover.

Conker bounds over to the pups and joins in on their playfight. He chews gently on of the pup's ear.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Linda passes by a camel thorn tree and continues her search. She's excited by the possibility of getting to enjoy the benefits of group life once more, and ignores her hunger pain for right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Ninja chuckles at the pups' play antics. If only he were 3 inches tall he'd be right in the middle of the playfighting ball of pups. He remembers back when he was a pup, he used playfight roughly, quite rough enough to a point where he'd give his siblings scratches. He shakes his head. He was a little terror back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Kinkajou Sits Next To Him And happily chuckles And Your A BIG terror Now
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Kamaria raised an eyebrow in confusion. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Ninja peeps a bit confused but with a little taunt in his voice How so? what would make you think that?

Conker runs circles around his siblings then lundges and gently tackles one of them. He squeals with delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Ninja Its You I Know You And Yer A Big Terror LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Duke focuses on his pups, enjoying their play antics.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Ninja chuckles admitting the fact that when he's a rover that's when he's a terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next