Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Lavender glances at Linda as she enters the chamber then lays her head back down next to the pups. It won't belong until she can start providing for the pups.

Lancaster stares at a patch of grass as he starts to think deeply about the trouble making rover Ninja. He's unaware that the sneaky rover now has a partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Linda lays down next to the pups and starts to feed them.

Bravo sits and tends to his wounds. Linda's pups are a constant reminder of the havoc Ninja has caused the mob, and he has a bad feeling that they'll end up looking like their father too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Lancaster also starts to wonder if Linda's pups will look more like her or Ninja. He also wonders if they'll have his same personality and tricks. Even though the pups were fathered by the Willows much hated rover, he won't feel the same way towards the pups. After all they are apart of the Willows future despite being unrelated.

Lavender watches Linda feed the pups. She giggles as they all fight for spot to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Bravo continues to stare into the distance. Since he is, after all, their uncle, he'll treat them just like he would his own, but he doesn't want Ninja anywhere near them. He's already caused enough damage.

Linda lets the pups feed and smiles at them.

ooc- I was going to have my pup end up looking like Ninja anyway.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Lancaster looks up at the sky concentrating hard on trying to remember what Ninja looked like. He remembers the black spot on his head and the black patches around his eyes are connected. He's sort of forming a wanted poster in his mind so when the next time Ninja comes snooping around here he'll know what he looks like and won't hesitate to help the Willow boys serve him some brutal justice.

Lavender sits up and leans back against the burrow wall as she continues to watch the pups feed and interact with each other. She vaguely remembers Ninja and the next time he comes sneaking around here, she won't know that he's a wanted enemy who needs to be dealt a vicious beating and if she ends up being the only one to spot him she won't know that she needs to warn the group the minute she sees him.

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Snowflake watches drongos from a distance and crouches for a moment and watches.

Jackie grooms herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Thinking about Ninja is starting to make Lancaster's blood boil. Before he could anger himself beyond being able to focus and think clearly, he shakes all thought about Ninja out of his mind and resumes to focusing on keeping a look out for danger.

Lavender brushes some sand from one of the pup's back. She grumbles. She had just bathed them and they're getting dirty again!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Linda smiles and rests her head on her paws. She wants to go back above ground soon, but it appears the pups won't let her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Lavender leans foward and nuzzles the pups caringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Snowflake charges at the drongos and pounces on one. In confusion the drongo panics and flaps around on the ground. Snowflake grins and bats it with his paws until it stops moving. He then leaves it on the ground and returns to the group.

Jackie raises and eyebrow at Snowflake when he returns.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Lancaster watches a couple of giraffs off in the distance.

Lavender gives the pups another nuzzle then grooms some sand off the back of one of the pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:16 pm

After feeling they've been fed enough, Linda gets up and leaves Lavender to care for the pups. She makes her way for the entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Lavender takes over for Linda and sits beside the pups. She gives each of them a nurturing lick.

Lancaster tilits his head as he watches the giraffs with interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Ariel squirms and starts rolling in the sand, getting dirty again.

Linda emerges and sits in between Lancaster and Bravo.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Lanvender sighs. Everytime she gets done cleaning the pups they have to get dirty again. She begins to groom the sand from Ariel's peach fuzz fur.

Lancaster swats a fly that briefly landed on his nose then starts to groom his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Linda grooms some sand out of her fur as she passes the time.

Bravo looks around, still keeping Ninja in thought.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Lancaster leans back slightly and bends his head down to groom his tummy. He looks up and scans the area briefly for danger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Linda sees Bravo's picked up some fresh bite marks during his roving trip. She helps by cleaning them, unaware that they were inflicted by Ninja.

Bravo accepts it, and doesn't tell her who gave them to him. She wouldn't care who did it anyway, so she might not even ask.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Lancaster glances at Linda and Bravo. He wonders if Linda will find out that the wounds were inflicted by Ninja or if she'll just assume that Bravo got into a skirmish with a predator.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Linda continues to tend to Bravo's wounds. She has assumed he got them from an angry mob that didn't welcome him. Bravo never really was a good escape artist. He usually came home with some kind of injury. It became frequent enough to earn him the title of "The rover that almost can."

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Lancaster helps to groom Bravo's wounds. He cringes slightly at how nasty they look. This Ninja is a pretty good fighter but he'll need more than just his claws and fangs when he's faced against the whole Willows mob. Lancaster conceals his knowledge of Ninja doing this to Bravo and rolls his eyes as he plays along with the assumtion that Bravo wasn't fast enough to escape from an angry group of over protective males. He looks up at the sky briefly, thinking about the times he's had close calls while roving as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Snowflake grooms his paws, contently.

Jackie scans the area for any threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Lavender grooms the rest of the of the pups again after finishing up cleaning Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Bravo heads into the burrow to check on the pups. He sees lavender in the chamber with them and peeps a hello.

Linda starts to groom herself again, gently cleaning her belly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Lavender peeps a greeting back to Bravo. She sniffs at the air smelling a rival group's scent on him. She chirps curious about where he was.

Lancaster growls in annoyance as the same fly he swatted at doesn't seem to want to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next