Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 pm

ooc- They're both adults, right?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:10 pm

ooc: Yeah, but they are just big kids really. I'm still writing the history of their bio but basically MJ & RT are named after the characters from T.S Elliot's book of 'Practical Cats'. They are described in the musical as 'knock about clowns, quick change comedians, tightrope walkers and acrobats' but since they are just meerkats they are going to be highly active and never likely to take things seriously unless they can skive off the duty and mess about.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Duke looks as he hears the two rough housing with eachother and lets them be. Even if he'd rather not have them do that, they were just playing, and no blood was being spilled. He gets back to sentry duty, not letting their irresponsible behavior distract him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Romeo finally came above ground and shook off the sleep. He watched the two playfighting and smiled, amused.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Hidden in the long grass, Rumpel Teaser sniffed the air and caught the unfamiliar scent of a rover. Grinning in hope that Slaughter was still in the area, she sat upright scanning the area to look for him.

Spotting his sister revealing her hiding position, Mungo Jerrie snuck up on her and quickly pinned her to the floor, triumphantly biting at her ears and scruff to announce her was clearly the winner in their world of playfight games.

Scolding him with a low bark, Rumpel Teaser wiggled out his hold and sat back upright. A rover was a lucky find if he was still out there.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 pm

ooc- I don't think we should have too many pregnant subordinates in the mob. Unless if the pups get killed by other means, there's going to be a huge spike in population.

ic- Duke remains on sentry duty. He has a high tolerance, and the rough housing between the two doesn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:14 pm

ooc: She wasn't going to get pregnant by the rover, they wanted to lure him in for fun.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:49 pm

ooc- Okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Rattata observed the mob from a high dune. He didn't really see any point in roving, but it was fun. He didn't really care about females- he just liked the adrenaline of it all.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Unaware of Rattata's presence, Duke keeps a watchful eye on his surroundings, still alert from the last rover encounter.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Rattata slunk closer, keeping a weary eye on the Dominant Male. He sniffed the air. She recognized the scent. Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

ooc- Is the first litter old enough to go with the rest of the mob yet?

ic- Duke keeps watch, waiting for when Aliya decides to go foraging. He's open to rovers seeking membership, but not ones seeking females, and he knows from experiance that males that come in search of a mob to join don't hide from them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

ooc: Yes, they are twice the age they need to be to go foraging.

bic: Kumi smelled another meerkat, having already mated with a rover, she was no longer interested. She growled if another female became pregnant, she could be kicked out. She barked an alert to Duke.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Duke hears the call and heads over to her to investigate. He smells the rover now, too. Another one? He stands and looks around. Nothing. He barks, alerting everyone, and begins scent marking the surrounding area. This time he also makes sure all of the females are accounted for.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Romeo helps scent mark the area and also scans the area for the rover.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 pm

ratata snarls angrily and heads to the Oreos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Jessyca settled in grumpily. She growled at the male maddly but was quiet when he left.

Glitter stood and scanned the area confused.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 am

Cloud emerged quietly. He watched the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 am

ooc: The pups are old enough to forage.

bic: Aliya looks around. Seeing no rovers, she decides to lead the group out. She makes lead calls and walks away from the burrow, slow due to her pregnancy.

Suri follows, looking around warily.

Little Boy follows contently.

Emzio runs after the group excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 am

Duke hears the call and follows right next to his mate. As patient as he is tolerant, he lets Aliya take her time. He isn't in any hurry. He looks back at the burrow and to everyone else, making sure they're following.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 am

Kumi followed, if she did turn out to be pregnant, she'd need as much nourishment from food as she could get.

Romeo also followed, keeping an eye out for the rovers.

Ajia bounded after the adults.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am

Duke follows next to Aliya, stopping to look around every so often. Hopefully they can forage peacefully today.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 am

Having no luck stalking the trail of the mystery rover, the twins stood on their hind legs and bobbed their heads as they heard the calls from the domiant pair. Eager to find something for breakfast, Mungo Jerrie lost interest in the game and wandered quickly back in the direction of the burrow.
Disatisfied that the game had been interupted, Rumpel Teaser followed behind her brother sulking. The rover had been lucky and escaped the area otherwise he would have been the target of an unexpected playfight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Duke moves alongside Aliya, staying at her pace. He glances at Aliya and smiles. Their pups are due very soon, and he's excited.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Kamaria followed her sister. She had no idea that her sister Kumi had been with a rover. Dahoma pepped and followed, but ended up tripping over himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next