Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Snowicane crashes to the ground. He yelps in surprise as he realizes he's being attacked. He turns his head to find Casper on his back and tries to grab hold of him to throw him off but he's out of reach.

Cyanide jumps in and clamps down on Snowicane's left side. She tears open a small wound which bleeds profusely.

Snowicane snarls and attempts to swat Cyanide away but Casper's weight is pinning him to the ground and he struggles to turn over on his side so he can slash Cyanide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Casper continues to rip at Snowcan'es neck. he rips Cyandie off of the ground, her tiny teeth would be much easier to cut a vein that casper's...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Snowicane grits his teeth and struggles to defend himself but it's useless, he can't move. Instead he tries desperately to wiggle out from under Casper but escaping from under neithe the larger male is futile. Snowicane can feel the warm liquid of blood rolling down the side of his neck. He suddenly realizes this fight isn't to bully it's to kill.

Cyanide grunts as Casper lifts her up off the ground. She smirks eyeing the large wound in Snowicane's neck. If she can bite into the right spot he'll bleed to death. But her fangs are tiny and she's unsure if she's old enough to make the fatal blow. But she's poised to make the attempt.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Casper lowers Cyandie closer to Snowcane's neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Cyanide bares her sharp tiny teeth in a deadly evil smile. She sinks her teeth into his neck dangerously close to his jugular artery (I think that's what it is)

Snowicane jolts at the intense pain surging through his neck. He squirms desperate to escape but the added pain Cyanide gives him weakens him. His fight for his life looks to be at a losing point.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Casper snickers and with a free paw, swats SNowicane int he face. He is hurting from where Snowicane tried to dislodge him, and Casper feels pain in her left foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 am

Tokala watches Snowicane, Cyanide and Casper. He doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 am

Belcheri refused to be left out. He clamped hard onto Snowicane's head and thrashed his own, knocking Snowicane's head repeatedly against the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

Snowicane flinches and snorts as he's smacked in the face. He twists and turns his head to the left and right trying to grab hold of Casper and dislodge Cyanide but as they are out of his reach the only thing he's succeeding at is making his neck muscles sore. Suddenly Snowicane feels a third meerkat join in on the brutal assault. Belcheri! Before Snowicane could even react, he feels the extreme pressure of fangs stabbing into his skull and his head being slammed repeatedly against the ground. His vision bounces in all directions and he becomes disoriented.

Cyanide sinks her fangs deeper into Snowicane's neck. The taste of blood fills her mouth as she is now less than an inch from his jugular artery.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 am

Belcheri pulls hard on Snowicane's skin. He growls and continues to thrash his head, like a large carnivore does when trying to rip fleash from it's prey.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 am

Snowicane chatters in agony as he's blinded by the pain. He can feel the flesh starting to rip from his body.

Cyanide keeps a firm grip on Snowicane's neck. She rakes her claws down the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am

Casper snickers. suddenly he looses his balance and tumbles to the ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Snowicane struggles to get up after Casper falls off him but he falls back to the ground as Belcheri is still on top of him. He shakes his head back and forth trying to dislodge Cyanide.

Cyanide digs her claws in deeper into Snowicane's neck as he tries shaking her off but no matter what he does she'll keep holding on until he's dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Tokala keeps watching, flinching slightly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Snowicane starts to feel his strength draining away, he becomes dizzy and light headed. He still hasn't fully recovered from the first fight he had with Belcheri and it looks like he may not survive this fight.

Cyanide thrashes her head viciously to the right and left tearing a wound in his neck. More blood starts to pour down his fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Tokala groans and looks away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Cyanide chews deeper into Snowicane's neck. More blood seeps down his neck.

Snowicane's dizzy spell intensifies and he becomes even more lightheaded. It feels like the whole landscape is spinning around him. He's lost so much blood that he loses conciousness and is now close to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Tokala looks back to see Snowicane on the ground almost dead. He rolls his eyes and looks away. He never liked Snowicane as it was. Belcheri, Casper and Cyanide were doing him a favor.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Casper shakes the dust off of his fur and tries to stand, but he sees that Cyandie had it under control, and laid down and watched with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Cyanide releases her killing grip from Snowicane's neck and takes a few steps back from his limp body. She snickers maniacally, spreading an evil bloody grin across her face. Snowicane's death is upon him.

Snowicane starts to cough up blood. He wheezes as the blood builds up in his badly injured throat. As his throat swells from too much trauma, his breathing becomes constricted and he struggles to breathe. Eventually it stops all together and he dies. His body lays motionless on the ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Casper snickers and watched as Snowicane lay in a growing pool of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Cyanide stands a few feet from Snowicane's bleeding body with a triumphant smile on her face and her tail raised high. She has succeeded in her mission to murder Snowicane. She whips around, her back to Snowicane, snorts and kicks sand on his dead body then struts back to the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Belcheri continued tearing at Snowicane's fleash, even though he was already dead, he was still in a frenzy of blood lust.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Cyanide watches Belcheri tear into Snowicane's dead body with an evil smirk. The fool is getting what he deserves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 am

Tokala shudders at the sight of Snowicane's body. Seeing Belcheri tearing him up only makes the sight more gruesome. He sees the sun set and looks to Enigma, suggesting they get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next